Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

Post by tamithomas »

I wish she would get extensions already. That soccer mom haircut is not attractive for anyone.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

tamithomas wrote:I wish she would get extensions already. That soccer mom haircut is not attractive for anyone.
Ughhhh, yessss! It ages her so much! It'd even be better if she added some shorter layers and texture to it, but I think longer hair would look amazing.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

it's really only a matter of time until the extensions are put in guys! don't even worry.

paperplate
Talker
Talker

Post by paperplate »

Agree & it'll be sponsor by bellami hair.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

ohliveuh wrote:I can't believe the amount of sheer ignorance that is shown whenever Gigi is featured in other youtubers' videos. I'm speaking particularly about Arika's vlog that she was in. The comments are so disgusting towards her saying things like "what is that thing" "sorry but that girl is a dude", calling her a tranny, etc. Maybe it's because I go to a big LGBTQA school, but seeing ignorance like that in such a mass quantity makes me sick with shock. I know it exists obviously, but seeing so much of it in one isolated place just really kills me.

edit: just realized the slur was edited out. Thanks mods for being sensitive (genuinely, not snarky)! I was using it in context, just so everyone knows. :P
The website does it automatically if I'm not mistaken. ;)

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

kittykat wrote:
ohliveuh wrote:I can't believe the amount of sheer ignorance that is shown whenever Gigi is featured in other youtubers' videos. I'm speaking particularly about Arika's vlog that she was in. The comments are so disgusting towards her saying things like "what is that thing" "sorry but that girl is a dude", calling her a *no gender slurs, ty, etc. Maybe it's because I go to a big LGBTQA school, but seeing ignorance like that in such a mass quantity makes me sick with shock. I know it exists obviously, but seeing so much of it in one isolated place just really kills me.

edit: just realized the slur was edited out. Thanks mods for being sensitive (genuinely, not snarky)! I was using it in context, just so everyone knows. :P
The website does it automatically if I'm not mistaken. ;)
Yeah it does! I just appreciate the effort made by whoever I suppose.

I'm getting bummed out by all Gigi's sponsored vids lately :/ I enjoy watching her because of her personality but the content has been a little ruined for me since it's all seemed phony.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

[youtube][/youtube] Wow the change in her voice!!! I didn't even notice until I watched this

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

audreystone wrote:[youtube][/youtube] Wow the change in her voice!!! I didn't even notice until I watched this
That's probably my favorite of her videos...the sponsored ones just aren't cutting it! She is really good at telling stories like this lol. I wish we got more of them!

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

Yeah!! she was always really funny just wish everything wasn't sponsored :(

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

WOW her voice has changed so much! I never even realized that. It must've been super gradual

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

bubblegumbitch wrote:WOW her voice has changed so much! I never even realized that. It must've been super gradual
It's kind of in an awkward stage now, it sounds a little weird, I hope her voice is still changing. I have no idea how transitioning works, it must be so hard for her :(

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Did she every mention when she started hormones? I feel like I remember her saying something about it in her video where she explained everything. I believe with my friends who have transitioned/are transitioning, it usually took about 8 months to a year for the hormones to take full effect/for them to feel fully transitioned, although it can differ with different people obviously.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

[youtube][/youtube] Been waiting for this!

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

I'm glad that for the most part people have been supportive. Obviously Gigi has her faults just like most gurus, but I think it's fantastic that there is a major transgendered guru. It makes me happy to see how happy and comfortable she is with herself at this point in her life. I think some of the questions were worded a bit poorly (such as "the man portion of you") and she was very sweet and understanding towards them. It's clear that they didn't mean any harm with the questions and they all ended with "I love you" or something along those lines, but many people wouldn't be as understanding as her and personally I appreciate that.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Has she really had the surgery or was that just her joking?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

NVM lol. I should watch the whole video before I post questions.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

peachesnoranges wrote:Has she really had the surgery or was that just her joking?
I was wondering that as well

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

I feel like she was being sarcastic when she said "Duh, already did" In Toronto I think she would have to wait a couple years before getting the surgery, but maybe I'm wrong. I would think she would do her boobs first before "Down there"..

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

I can't wait to see GiGi with boobs I feel like its going to suit the outfits and her overall look really well. And we all know she has enough cash to get an amazing pair. Not like satnitesalright or shaaanxo lol

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lila19 wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:Has she really had the surgery or was that just her joking?
I was wondering that as well
I watched the rest of the video and I am pretty sure she was just joking/being sarcastic lol.

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”