urmel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

Post by urmel »

Support for the bride and brideImage

finally figured out how to change this (sent from hell)

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Her actual wedding dress was beautiful. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She still looks soooooo orange tho, look at her hand compared to her dad’s. Woof

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Yes she was covered in horrible fake tan.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Pure trash. Did anyone watch the wedding video they just uploaded? Nats literally looked like Mr. Burns walking down the aisle. What the fuck was that candy cane lapel pin? The speeches were atrocious and cheesy and not creative. It looked like a basic ass new money wedding. For someone who could have been married anywhere on earth, it shows money can't buy class.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

WHY does she have to stay consistently bright orange??? Even at her own wedding? It’s so tacky. She always looks borderline like a hooker or some sorority girl on spring break...I’m sorry. Maybe that’s the look she’s going for, I don’t know. She’s grown and rich!! She can afford to be dressing so much more elegant and put together. New money clearly can’t buy class or taste.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

hater gator wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:12 pm
WHY does she have to stay consistently bright orange??? Even at her own wedding? It’s so tacky. She always looks borderline like a hooker or some sorority girl on spring break...I’m sorry. Maybe that’s the look she’s going for, I don’t know. She’s grown and rich!! She can afford to be dressing so much more elegant and put together. New money clearly can’t buy class or taste.

None of them are new money...Gigi was always wealthy and Nats family has been wealthy forever as well. If you look at all the Gettys they are ALL over the top tacky messes especially the Getty dude who wears those dresses and hats...looking like a Nathan Lane character from The Birdcage or something. I mean when you choose a Michael Costello wedding gown when you could have Dior, Valentino, Chanel Haute Couture...it shows how tacky you are in general. In total honesty, a beach wedding is always tacky IMO. Its very early 2000s....she could have got that old Cathedral...that isn't a church anymore in LA (Vibiana) and had a beautiful wedding. Hell...her engagement was at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte and her wedding was on some tacky beach with grown bald men as the flower 'girl'. Hideous bridesmaids gowns...it was just one of the worst wedding's Ive ever seen and you know it cost a fortune regardless of how simple it seemed.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Gurutard wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:36 pm
hater gator wrote:

None of them are new money...Gigi was always wealthy and Nats family has been wealthy forever as well. If you look at all the Gettys they are ALL over the top tacky messes especially the Getty dude who wears those dresses and hats...looking like a Nathan Lane character from The Birdcage or something. I mean when you choose a Michael Costello wedding gown when you could have Dior, Valentino, Chanel Haute Couture...it shows how tacky you are in general. In total honesty, a beach wedding is always tacky IMO. Its very early 2000s....she could have got that old Cathedral...that isn't a church anymore in LA (Vibiana) and had a beautiful wedding. Hell...her engagement was at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte and her wedding was on some tacky beach with grown bald men as the flower 'girl'. Hideous bridesmaids gowns...it was just one of the worst wedding's Ive ever seen and you know it cost a fortune regardless of how simple it seemed.
Can you imagine a Chanel haute couture wedding dress and you don’t get one??? And they could have gotten married HERE https://blog.joeyikemoto.com/wayfarers- ... nd-robert/
And it’s located in LA so it’s close for everyone. It is a dream freaking place. And it overlooks the ocean. UGH

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

hater gator wrote:

Honestly I find a lot of transwomen tend to wear overly feminine, frilly and "slutty" clothing. Almost like a caricature of what they think women would wear when most of the time women just slum it in jeans and a top. Maybe that is why Gigi is so over the top with everything clothes wise?

oreothinbites
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oreothinbites »

hater gator wrote:

that is SO mean... to hookers

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

oreothinbites wrote:
hater gator wrote:

that is SO mean... to hookers
*insert flavor of love gif* hookers sweetie I’m SO sorry

urmel
Informer
Informer

Post by urmel »

She was on Good Mythical Morning today and looked presentable. They probably asked for a family friendly look.

finally figured out how to change this (sent from hell)

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

guru_n00b wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:24 am
hater gator wrote:

Honestly I find a lot of transwomen tend to wear overly feminine, frilly and "slutty" clothing. Almost like a caricature of what they think women would wear when most of the time women just slum it in jeans and a top. Maybe that is why Gigi is so over the top with everything clothes wise?
Has nothing to do with her being trans. Society as a whole is slutty and gross now. Look at those Hadid girls. That 'sporty' 'effortless' look is whats en vogue now. You are basing what women wear 'most of the time' to common, normal everyday women which Gigi is not. Gigi just married a billionaire. She has the opportunity to be one of the best dressed women of all time but she has no taste. The problem is, everyone is complacent today and just want to be seen as down to earth. Everyone lives in white cubes. No matter how wealthy people are, they live in a version of an ikea house. Nobody has any taste.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Gurutard wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:24 am
hater gator wrote:

Has nothing to do with her being trans. Society as a whole is slutty and gross now. Look at those Hadid girls. That 'sporty' 'effortless' look is whats en vogue now. You are basing what women wear 'most of the time' to common, normal everyday women which Gigi is not. Gigi just married a billionaire. She has the opportunity to be one of the best dressed women of all time but she has no taste. The problem is, everyone is complacent today and just want to be seen as down to earth. Everyone lives in white cubes. No matter how wealthy people are, they live in a version of an ikea house. Nobody has any taste.
I agree, I think fashion/beauty are so homogenized right now it’s gross. Like how every insta girl/model/celebrity has had the exact same work done and has the exact same face. Gigi falls into the set of having an immense amount of money and influence, just to end up emulating Kylie fuckin Jenner Image Tastemakers are the people going against the grain. Beauty lies in uniqueness and imperfection. In a few years, and honestly even now, I can feel a reactionary movement towards natural beauty, flaws, rejecting cosmetic procedures, etc. And when that happens all these girls who ruined their faces and bodies in their 20s by getting botched real housewives-looking work done are gonna look like idiots. They already do anyways lol.

LittleBananaBun
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleBananaBun »

I just watched the wedding video as well and was rolling my eyes through the entire thing. Best love story ever? I can't remember which idiot said that, but I thought sure... yeah, the best love story indeed complete with hard drugs, getting smash faced all the time, breaking up, and buying designer shit. They are the most materialistic cold-hearted people I've seen on Youtube.

Post by Guest »

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”