Gigi Gorgeous part 6

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous part 6

Post by Bambi »

^she said it was fake on a podcast with shane dawson i think.
I dont think her first uber video was fake but the second one where they announced trisha being the drivers girlfriend, that was fake

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

All of Gigi's stories are made up. As YouslessTube pointed out. And though many disagree with pseudo1 and I when we say this, men that get with Gigi have a fetish. Hand to God no straight man would want to be with a woman that also has a cock and balls. That's not transphobic. That's the truth. Man, some of you that have the PC knee-jerk reaction would really hate certain episodes of SATC from back in the day. And that show was written almost exclusively by gay males about the lives of straight, cis women. I just think y'all need to realize that while progress is being made and that's awesome, it doesn't mean some stereotypes aren't true. Such as men who fetishize transgender women. Don't shoot the messenger.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

And yes. Gigi photoshops the hell out of her body. She has a great, lean athletic body. But zero curves, However she tries to make it look like she has an hourglass shape. However she is definitely more BODY GOALS! than somebody like Amanda Ensing. That girl, who is going so SWF on Amrezy, isn't fat. But she's very boxy. She, like Gigi, photoshops her body to make it look a lot curvier than it is. She claims to hit the gym every day but is flabby. Yet all her minions say she is BODY GOALS!!!! Um, no kids. With Gigi, she has mentioned being a runner. And I know she was a diver. She may photoshop like hell but you can still see she has a tight and toned body. She just does the PS to feminize her body and face more. She and Kassie from Shades Of Kassie are BODY GOALS! if you really want inspiration to eat right and work out.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

LolaGrace wrote:All of Gigi's stories are made up. As YouslessTube pointed out. And though many disagree with pseudo1 and I when we say this, men that get with Gigi have a fetish. Hand to God no straight man would want to be with a woman that also has a penis and balls. That's not transphobic. That's the truth. Man, some of you that have the PC knee-jerk reaction would really hate certain episodes of SATC from back in the day. And that show was written almost exclusively by gay males about the lives of straight, cis women. I just think y'all need to realize that while progress is being made and that's awesome, it doesn't mean some stereotypes aren't true. Such as men who fetishize transgender women. Don't shoot the messenger.
That's what I meant by saying a lot of men are attracted to trans women, and that comes from my TG girlfriends themselves. I was amazed at how often they are propositioned. Some can be really gross about it ( the men, not my friends.)
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

well she had recordings for the uber story & others, but who knows how much she adds to what really happened.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Remember that story about her going to some hotel room with a guy she met at a club? And he asked her how much to have sex? She recorded the conversation too. Like see, if you're interested in a guy & go up to his hotel room how will you know what the conversation will lead to? Don't tell me Gigi who lives for night life & clubs, went to have a conversation with that guy in his hotel room. :roll: :rofl: And casually whipped out her phone & started recording.

I'm telling ya, her stories are as fake as her boobies! ;)

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^they r entertaining though :D
i hope theyre fake for her sake. i mean, who wants sleazy dudes chasing you? not me.
it can get dangerous in a heartbeat.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

YouslessTube wrote:Remember that story about her going to some hotel room with a guy she met at a club? And he asked her how much to have sex? She recorded the conversation too. Like see, if you're interested in a guy & go up to his hotel room how will you know what the conversation will lead to? Don't tell me Gigi who lives for night life & clubs, went to have a conversation with that guy in his hotel room. :roll: :rofl: And casually whipped out her phone & started recording.

I'm telling ya, her stories are as fake as her boobies! ;)
you know what, i think that her whipping out the phone and recording (she's always done that even when she was greg), is so her. like, she wants to capture those moments where she got hit on, replay them and get off on them from time to time to stroke her ego.
she's obsessed with 50 shades of grey and always ends up talking about it which says a lot. :rofl:
i have never read the book nor seen the movie but from what i heard i can say that if gigi loves christian grey, she's got issues.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^ Yeah. Any woman that loves Christian Grey has MEGA issues. I don't know if it comes from her being born male and living that way for the first 20 years of her life. Meaning that she loves the idea of a sexy, MEGA-RICH (of COURSE!) man taking charge even in the most abusive way because it would make her feel more like a female, if that makes any sense? The old scenario people bring up of Tarzan hitting Jane over the head with his club and dragging her back to his cave kind of thing.

She's still learning what it's like to be a woman. And right now she's doing this blonde bimbo bit. And for some reason she's decided to lie about all the men that want her. She makes up stories like the one where some so-called stud gave her an Hermes bracelet because he was so taken with her, to make it look like she's a special snowflake that casts a spell on men wherever she goes. Sorry hunty. The ones that aren't brainless sheeple know you're lying.

And even some of her minions have started questioning her stories. But she just ignores them. She's really a deeply insecure person. She puts on this act of being so self-assured but she's been through so much in her life and is still going through the whole transition thing. You can't tell me that she never lets it get to her. Obviously not in front of others. But when it's just her and her dog maybe. On another note, she desperately needs to do something about those green eyebrows and eyelashes on steroids. Both are hideous. And MissDelusional, I was aware that there are men out there who do have a fetish for trans women. Just as there are men who have one for Asian women and such. Thanks for sharing your friends' stories. Your poor friends. Some guys are so skeevy.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Smoke-and-somnolence wrote: How does her sex life affect anyone besides herself and the people involved in it?
Gigi's got a lot of valid character faults and shit she should be called out on, but I'm failing to see how her sex life factors in to any of it.
You do realize you're on a gossip website, right? This isn't "Guru Constructive-Criticism-Only" forum. Stop trying to police people :roll:

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^ Thank you Sarai. On some threads there are people that get overly sensitive and it makes me feel like I'm on YT in the comments section again. :tu:

ptntbttr
Learner
Learner

Post by ptntbttr »

Sarai wrote:
Smoke-and-somnolence wrote: How does her sex life affect anyone besides herself and the people involved in it?
Gigi's got a lot of valid character faults and shit she should be called out on, but I'm failing to see how her sex life factors in to any of it.
You do realize you're on a gossip website, right? This isn't "Guru Constructive-Criticism-Only" forum. Stop trying to police people :roll:
It is a gossip website and I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about the stuff she does or says or her relationships or if she lies about her stories or whatever, but saying that having an active sex life and doing whatever pleases you makes other women look bad is slut shaming and, in general, a pretty dumb and ignorant thing to do. I don't particularly like Gigi's personality and I would hate to have her partying all the time lifestyle, but it surely doesn't make me feel bad about myself and it has very little to none impact on any of our lives. If she wants to have sex, she is going to have sex, even if it is with guys who like her because she es a minor celebrity, or trans, or maybe because they like her how she is, and that's it.

I don't know if I'm making my point and I don't want to create an argument, but it bothers me to think there's still people in the world looking down at women for doing whatever they want with whoever they want. Rant over. :respekt:

shopgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by shopgirl »

ptntbttr wrote:
Sarai wrote:
It is a gossip website and I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about the stuff she does or says or her relationships or if she lies about her stories or whatever, but saying that having an active sex life and doing whatever pleases you makes other women look bad is slut shaming and, in general, a pretty dumb and ignorant thing to do. I don't particularly like Gigi's personality and I would hate to have her partying all the time lifestyle, but it surely doesn't make me feel bad about myself and it has very little to none impact on any of our lives. If she wants to have sex, she is going to have sex, even if it is with guys who like her because she es a minor celebrity, or trans, or maybe because they like her how she is, and that's it.

I don't know if I'm making my point and I don't want to create an argument, but it bothers me to think there's still people in the world looking down at women for doing whatever they want with whoever they want. Rant over. :respekt:

That kind of thinking is great in theory but in the real world, if a woman sleeps with everything that moves men will treat her like a slut. That's a fact. While it may sound like slut shaming, if a woman wants a man to treat her like a lady she will do well to not give it up easily. That is my experience. Its nothing to do with the woman but the men. If they see she is a skank they will treat her like a skank and toss her aside. Tough love right there. Gigi more than likely gives it up easily and she will probably have a hard time finding a man of quality because of that.

EDIT: Also, completely respect your opinion and I used to be the type that would never judge a woman if she slept around often but since I am older I noticed that the type of behavior you put out will elicit a specific type of response from others. Do I agree that it should be that way? Not really. But unfortunately, it is.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Yeah. I don't believe in "slut shaming". It pisses me off. However, Gigi acts like a brainless bimbo. And even if she doesn't sleep around, which I personally don't think she does, she is attractive to men because she's a pretty blonde whose thoughts don't go beyond "What color of lippie should I wear tonight?" Honestly, I also think she's smarter than she acts. Laugh if y'all want but she never seemed this fucking dumb to me before her transition. I think, no I KNOW it's an act. Hopefully she will grow up and get some self-respect and some class.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

LolaGrace wrote:Yeah. I don't believe in "slut shaming". It pisses me off. However, Gigi acts like a brainless bimbo. And even if she doesn't sleep around, which I personally don't think she does, she is attractive to men because she's a pretty blonde whose thoughts don't go beyond "What color of lippie should I wear tonight?" Honestly, I also think she's smarter than she acts. Laugh if y'all want but she never seemed this fucking dumb to me before her transition. I think, no I KNOW it's an act. Hopefully she will grow up and get some self-respect and some class.
It seems like she wants to portray a certain stereotype for sure. Until she gets older/ more settled no one will take her seriously.

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

I think she definetly plays up the dumb blonde act but she's still a moron. I've always got the impression she was dumber than a bag of wet hair even during her gregory gorgeous days. The girl just ain't a deep thinker.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Im pretty open about my sex life and I have never been treated like a slut in my life. I think when it comes to girls who appear RECKLESS and VAPID like Gigi is when men and women question it. Not because of the sex, but because of the lack of safety or consideration they may have.
Moving on, how is Gigi getting in with all this celebs? Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus etc.

bathtub_
Learner
Learner

Post by bathtub_ »

I couldn't even focus on her talking. I was so distracted by those huge ass eyelashes. THEY. DO. NOT. LOOK. GOOD. It's too much gurllll

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

onigiri815 wrote:Im pretty open about my sex life and I have never been treated like a slut in my life. I think when it comes to girls who appear RECKLESS and VAPID like Gigi is when men and women question it. Not because of the sex, but because of the lack of safety or consideration they may have.
Moving on, how is Gigi getting in with all this celebs? Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus etc.
I hope she's being smarter than she portrays.
As I've said before her personality is annoying but I don't wish harm upon her.
Maybe it's the "in thing" to befriend someone in the trans community?? The only thing I can think of is publicity stunt.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

MissDelusional wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:Im pretty open about my sex life and I have never been treated like a slut in my life. I think when it comes to girls who appear RECKLESS and VAPID like Gigi is when men and women question it. Not because of the sex, but because of the lack of safety or consideration they may have.
I hope she's being smarter than she portrays.
As I've said before her personality is annoying but I don't wish harm upon her.
Maybe it's the "in thing" to befriend someone in the trans community?? The only thing I can think of is publicity stunt.
Well Miley has her charity/organization she created to support LGBT youth. Can't deny that Gigi has some sort of presence. Only because she put out YouTube videos when she was Greg, and a couple thousand people saw her "transition" into Gigi (I use that word lightly cause we only ever saw her transition physically. And she never really discussed it with us on a personal level).

I hope she has donated to Miley's charity in some way. No offense but Gigi contributing on any other way doesn't feel sincere and meaningful (like her interviews she's done about her journey. They seem generic and not personal).

Kylie Jenner... no idea. Aside from her dad I don't see much reason.

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”