Gigi Gorgeous part 6

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous part 6

Post by ih8ih8 »

I legit thought those legs were her boyfriend in the shower. Then I saw the pink toe polish and that the legs were shaved and realized it was Gigi. Eeek, them are some masculine legs! All her photoshopped pictures make her look really skinny.

I haven't watched much of Princess Joules or know anything about the "big" surgery, SSR or whatever so I don't know if you lose to ability to have an orgasm. But other than all of the things that go into it, that might be another consideration why people don't do it. That's not EVERYTHING with sex, but I mean....still kinda the point. That would really suck, taking that ability away for the rest of your life. So glad I'm not trans after seeing everying they go through.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

the way princess joules explains it is that when she was use to having "backdoor" sex, before her surgery, she could feel when someone was going inside her "centimeter by centimeter." she says that now when she has sex the normal way, she can't feel anything until they start to go in and out. I'm sorry if that entire explanation was inappropriate, I just don't know how else to explain it. :) she said that she personally still prefers backdoor now, too. I don't know if she's really touched on the actual orgasms yet.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

ih8ih8 wrote:I legit thought those legs were her boyfriend in the shower. Then I saw the pink toe polish and that the legs were shaved and realized it was Gigi. Eeek, them are some masculine legs! All her photoshopped pictures make her look really skinny.

I haven't watched much of Princess Joules or know anything about the "big" surgery, SSR or whatever so I don't know if you lose to ability to have an orgasm. But other than all of the things that go into it, that might be another consideration why people don't do it. That's not EVERYTHING with sex, but I mean....still kinda the point. That would really suck, taking that ability away for the rest of your life. So glad I'm not trans after seeing everying they go through.
Yep I also thought it was Cory's legs or something.Gigi has a very masculine body and I don't think plastic surgery can fix large wrists and legs or wide shoulders.

giamia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by giamia »

[/quote] Yep I also thought it was Cory's legs or something.Gigi has a very masculine body and I don't think plastic surgery can fix large wrists and legs or wide shoulders.[/quote]

If it bothered her thatttt much I think if she sat down with one of her drag friends, she could do wonders with contouring and body padding- which is extreme for everyday but you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

PRINCESS JOULES did say she's had a few orgasms since her surgery. Just FYI.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Excuse me mod we also need a new Trisha thread lol :love2:

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

ih8ih8 wrote:I legit thought those legs were her boyfriend in the shower. Then I saw the pink toe polish and that the legs were shaved and realized it was Gigi. Eeek, them are some masculine legs! All her photoshopped pictures make her look really skinny.

They use the head of the penis to make a clitoral area. They have normal orgasms in like 98% of cases. In a well done case, a doctor can't even discriminate between a natal and surgically created vagina.

SorryNotSorry
Talker
Talker

Post by SorryNotSorry »

Anyone find it weird she didn't tweet anything about it being Trans Day of Visibility

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She's seemingly turned her back on the LGBTQ community. Don't y'all know it's Gigi's world and we're just living in it?

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

SorryNotSorry wrote:Anyone find it weird she didn't tweet anything about it being Trans Day of Visibility
nope. gigi wants to pretend she's cis.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

boredbitch wrote:Excuse me mod we also need a new Trisha thread lol :love2:
There is a new one: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=17651 :tu:

Didn't Gigi win an award for her services to the LGBT community or something? Weird that she wouldn't mention TDOV at all.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

boredbitch wrote:

They use the head of the penis to make a clitoral area. They have normal orgasms in like 98% of cases. In a well done case, a doctor can't even discriminate between a natal and surgically created vagina.
Dang...that's amazing!!

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

eonni wrote:
SorryNotSorry wrote:Anyone find it weird she didn't tweet anything about it being Trans Day of Visibility
nope. gigi wants to pretend she's cis.
Then that makes Gigi transphobic!! :rofl:

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She WAY overdoes the highlighter. In every makeup tutorial she does, she's already got the foundation on before she even starts. Someone doesn't want to be seen with a naked face. I wonder why? I know she's self-conscious, but her fans are nuts about her. They wouldn't care how she looks without a stitch of makeup. So many fans say they miss the old Gigi. That Gigi is long gone. And I'm not talking about her physical transformation. I'm talking about her complete personality change.

MinnieAnonamouse
Talker
Talker

Post by MinnieAnonamouse »

Anybody familiar enough with CoverGirl lipsticks to identify the color she uses in her newest video ("MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE") @ 7:26?

https://youtu.be/lVKIgk7Udks?t=7m26s

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

LolaGrace wrote:She WAY overdoes the highlighter. In every makeup tutorial she does, she's already got the foundation on before she even starts. Someone doesn't want to be seen with a naked face. I wonder why? I know she's self-conscious, but her fans are nuts about her. They wouldn't care how she looks without a stitch of makeup. So many fans say they miss the old Gigi. That Gigi is long gone. And I'm not talking about her physical transformation. I'm talking about her complete personality change.
Ya it's sad how much she's changed. I love watching her old videos because they remind me of how great she used to be. She was so down to earth and real, now she's fake as hell and everything is all about being a dumb blonde LA barbie.

firmbutgentle
Talker
Talker

Post by firmbutgentle »

MinnieAnonamouse wrote:Anybody familiar enough with CoverGirl lipsticks to identify the color she uses in her newest video ("MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE") @ 7:26?

I can't figure out which lipstick she's using, even looking at google swatches.

I do wanna say that its so odd how much better she looks without makeup (and I am not one to say that normally).

I think the lip color really works but there's something about the eye area (brows? lashes?) that just makes her look so much worse than before. Her skin also ends up looking kinda cakey/dusty from all the powder. There's no denying she's beautiful but I wish she played up her positive traits more and didn't just slap on a shit ton of makeup.

bathtub_
Learner
Learner

Post by bathtub_ »

literally on every single picture on her instagram people are yelling "KYLIE JENNER FOLLOWS YOU!! OMG!!!"
i'm pretty sure she knows that by now, and i don't see what's so great about it. two untalented people following each other, whoo.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

firmbutgentle wrote:
MinnieAnonamouse wrote:Anybody familiar enough with CoverGirl lipsticks to identify the color she uses in her newest video ("MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE") @ 7:26?

I can't figure out which lipstick she's using, even looking at google swatches.

I do wanna say that its so odd how much better she looks without makeup (and I am not one to say that normally).

I think the lip color really works but there's something about the eye area (brows? lashes?) that just makes her look so much worse than before. Her skin also ends up looking kinda cakey/dusty from all the powder. There's no denying she's beautiful but I wish she played up her positive traits more and didn't just slap on a shit ton of makeup.
I think its the lashes. They just look so.... Spidery?

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”