General Discussion - Part 8

bensonst
Learner
Learner

Re: General Discussion - Part 8

Post by bensonst »

Was anyone really waiting for Michelle to make a video about Coronavirus and social distancing?

Idk, I found her latest video to be...self serving? She's not an expert in what's going on and so while I understand posting about it on IG from her perspective, I'm not sure if it was her place to make a video telling people not to panic. Especially when SHE herself was panicking last month and dangerously shilling essential oils as means of protection. She has contributed to very problem she's trying to address. Ugh

Post by Guest »

bensonst wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:49 pm
Was anyone really waiting for Michelle to make a video about Coronavirus and social distancing?

Idk, I found her latest video to be...self serving? She's not an expert in what's going on and so while I understand posting about it on IG from her perspective, I'm not sure if it was her place to make a video telling people not to panic. Especially when SHE herself was panicking last month and dangerously shilling essential oils as means of protection. She has contributed to very problem she's trying to address. Ugh
Self-serving. Absolutely. She’s going to be uploading videos more frequently during this period as more and more people are forced to stay at home. What perfect opportunity to make money! :roll: (I uploaded them HERE) Her hypocritical ass was contributing to the situation as she’s constantly IG-Storying about the empty shelves while stockpiling ramen and spam :x

LuBu001
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LuBu001 »

Blueleaves wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:29 pm
thatbeingsaid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:50 pm
yuripuda wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:18 pm
Are they still together? Michelle and Dominic?
I'm curious, too. Anybody know?
No sign of him, and she seems alone alot of the time. Maybe things ened, mutually i dont know. Anyone see if he still on insta?
Can anyone search for her public records and see if she's still labeled as, 'single' or not? If she's not registered as, 'married' then we definitely know that she didn't get hitched. There are rumors about them being engaged, but I get the feeling from the somber facial expressions in her videos + the long break from YT that they probably are not.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Damn that’s brutal . I think she’s done irreversible damage with her essential oils bullshit.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Is she deceiving people with the quality of her eyeshadows with filters... again!?

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

I remember when Michelle was all the rage and the “it” girl and then she disappeared. Always wondered if the crypto money was even a hoax.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She was on live last night talking about how she wanted to do a fundraiser so she can pay the staff (presumably Avery) to do her Helios comic.What kind of greed is that? I thought she was a boss bitch, CEO, millionaire? Pay people out of your own god damn pocket who are doing your own personal project which you will be making money out of anyway.

neonbunny
Learner
Learner

Post by neonbunny »

LuBu001 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:24 pm
Blueleaves wrote:
thatbeingsaid wrote:
yuripuda wrote:
No sign of him, and she seems alone alot of the time. Maybe things ened, mutually i dont know. Anyone see if he still on insta?
Can anyone search for her public records and see if she's still labeled as, 'single' or not? If she's not registered as, 'married' then we definitely know that she didn't get hitched. There are rumors about them being engaged, but I get the feeling from the somber facial expressions in her videos + the long break from YT that they probably are not.
She replied on one of her latest IG posts that she doesn't face racism while shopping for groceries if she's with her husband.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Is she balding or is it just the Willy wonka haircut? Her forehead is massive in her last 6 or so photos and her chin looks nonexistent...like the bottom lip almost reaches the bottom of her chin. Is it just a crap ton of filler? Sometimes this girl does nice work in her face and other times she looks like an alien

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

What’s going on with her arm? Is it normal or a photoshop fail?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

neonbunny wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:48 pm
LuBu001 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:24 pm
Blueleaves wrote:
thatbeingsaid wrote:
yuripuda wrote:
She replied on one of her latest IG posts that she doesn't face racism while shopping for groceries if she's with her husband.
Do you have a screenshot of her comment? I'm wondering if she's saying "husband" in a tongue in cheek kinda way? Considering she has celebrated her friends' engagements and weddings on social media in the past (I believe most recently was iamkareno), I'm surprised that her friends didn't return the favor if she did get engaged and married to Dom. I also don't see her sporting an engagement ring or wedding band but maybe she's too "boss bitch" for that.

Quilian
Learner
Learner

Post by Quilian »

Recently had birthday and only reposted birthday wishes of her fav sister, not of her half brother and other sister.
Here is her half brothers post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I have to say Michelle sounds like she's in a cult/brainwashed with the way she talks about bitcoin, astrology, her own brand/brand strategies, literally anything etc. etc. and she sounds like she's trying to brainwash everyone else too. a combination of her pseudo-science rhetoric and creepy forced breathy voice

Post by Guest »

Chiyou wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:09 am
...hiring based on zodiac signs...
Uh, how is this not a discriminatory hiring practice? People don't get to choose when they're born anymore then they can choose what race they'll be. I don't identify with any of my astrological signs, and I can't fathom how someone would think this a fair way to hire people. It's like hiring people based on racial stereotypes.

Some times I wonder if these people are really this vapid or they just trolling us.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

4csurf wrote:
Chiyou wrote:
Uh, how is this not a discriminatory hiring practice? People don't get to choose when they're born anymore then they can choose what race they'll be. I don't identify with any of my astrological signs, and I can't fathom how someone would think this a fair way to hire people. It's like hiring people based on racial stereotypes.

Some times I wonder if these people are really this vapid or they just trolling us.
Yeah, it goes to show how out of touch Michelle is with the real world.If it’s any consolation she’s destroyed her reputation on certain forums. Reddit was happy to welcome her back with open arms and now they can’t stand to hear her name.

Post by Guest »

4csurf wrote:
Chiyou wrote:

that is so fucked up wtf I hope ppl have reported her and bbb is on the case wtffffffff

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She’s so fucking rude. I was just watching her livestream fortnite and she turned off the sound so she could speak to whoever was with her about the technical difficulties she was having, you couldn’t see who she was talking too but she was rolling her eyes and pulling the most dirty faces. I’ve seen her do it before in other live-streams like the other week when she couldn’t get insta live to work when she was doing a live with that magician.
You think at her age she’d know to calm down over silly little technical difficulties and treat the people around her with some respect. I don’t know who it was, possibly Ninjoi since she was using his account. But damn I feel sorry for whoever it was having to put up with that attitude.

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

Planterina wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:45 am
Some people use their influence to spread misinformation, how irresponsible. Beauty influencers should stick to giving beauty advice leave the health recommendations to the experts.
This is so true.
I'm totally sick of the mis-information spread around by these 'influencers' case they want to peddle some junk to make a quick buck!

I have a secret to be told. I am a guinea pig for medical testing. I chosen this route for better medical advances for human kind. The company I did a flu test (peer testing) that would've worked for 5yrs + was on offer. Unfortunately it didnt come to fruitation during the clinical trials due to other circumstances like medication etc. Vaccitech in the uk, keep up the great work. They are currently trialling the covid vac in the uk & i hope it works.

I'm honestly just sick of people who peddle shit, have no idea exactly what the product is they are promoting & then taking advantage of others. This is something I WILL NOT stand for! I'm sort of happy 'influencers' are now having to face the harsh reality of their choices & now on the receiving end of those consequences.
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

amuto_lover wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:13 pm
Michelle aint a qualified financial advisor, Does she want ASIC on her ass for her 'bitcoin' ventures? Cause I hell wouldn't want a government agency from a foreign country asking for money for false advertising to people younger than 18. Bitch, please! One last thing MP, one its on the interwebs...its out there forever!
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

Post by Guest »

D273A17F-B698-4EA9-A7DC-F2266A122F74.jpeg
Oh Lord.....

Return to “Michelle Phan”