Post by kcam412 »

Bobby Lin
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [VIDEO] Pillow Talk 7 Business Advice, Work Gossip + Mor

Post by Bobby Lin »

Interesting video. I can see there are mixed opinions, but I still think the content is very relevant and helpful. If I might add to her tips, I think internal communications in any business or startup is essential. I could drone on about this, but I think readers here will find this article I found pretty useful: https://valoso.com/blog/8-ways-rock-int ... ion-video/

Thanks for the thought-provoking discussion & video.

Miss Polly
Debater
Debater

[VIDEO] Mastering the Art of Sunless Tanning

Post by Miss Polly »

Why Michelle?
No content at all in that video and no Mish to be seen.
[video][/video]
my english doesn't exist.

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Re: [VIDEO] Mastering the Art of Sunless Tanning

Post by anon2016 »

This is a literal joke omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

That over used refrain of 'preparing a canvas' when prepping the skin. -pained groan-

Also, is primer even appropriate before you apply tanning products? Does she mean lotion?

Golden Goddess. Golden Goddess. Say that one more time.

Shitty comic plug at the end.

Not the most informative video, there was a lot of information gaps about how to use certain products like the DIY spray on tans.

angelofdeath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by angelofdeath »

long time lurker....first time posting

The sort of neon pink lighting of the video didn't really help either imo :-?

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

Sorry, but the white girl looks like a dirty protest.
When Northern Irish prisoners smeared their shit on their walls

The rest of them look spaced out, almost forced fake happiness under disgustingly tacky pink neon lights. Perpetuating this myth that you need to be a certain shade of colour to beautiful while still displaying JUST the right amount of diversity makes it all the more laughable. It's like one of those 'cyber shoots' for playboy.. for the girls deemed to trashy (irony I know) to be centerfolds.

lmp25438
Learner
Learner

Re: [VIDEO] Michelle Phan's Advice on Love & Dating

Post by lmp25438 »

Holy crap, I haven't seen any videos of her in ages but is she bleaching her skin??? She looks oddly white, as in the #FFFFFF type of white :o :o :o

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Phan in China's "Transformation" Videos

Post by Trololol »

Watching the first one. She does that face when she's trying to seem super interested in something. I can't exactly describe it. Her blush didn't even show up. Either the lighting is too bright, or she barely put any on. The overall look is ok but nothing groundbreaking. It has that generic feel that most of her videos have. I don't know how she manages to make makeup look generic.

The second one where she transforms into Audrey; at first, seeing the video thumbnail, I thought, 'wow, this is the closest I've seen her nail a look.' Then I watch the video and lo and behold, it wasn't her who did the makeup. Of course.

All Tea All Shade
Talker
Talker

Re: [VIDEO] Mastering the Art of Cushion Compacts

Post by All Tea All Shade »

Why call it "Mastering the Art of Cushion Compacts"? She really just named different products and basic information. I get that she probably likes the idea that she's teaching someone how to "master" something but from a viewership aspect this doesn't make that much sense. People who want to start using them probably won't bother with the video due to the title and people who are current cushion users won't find the video of any use unless they wanted to know a few more brands.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[Video] Candy Cane Eyes

Post by white trash sparkles »

I have been looking for this horror for ages, I was beginning to think I imagined it even existing. It was hiding in Vimeo saved a by a brave soul who understood that a good laugh is worth preserving.

** edited to remove deadlink ** - YUCK!

She really was one of the worst self appointed makeup artists on Youtube. Her thread these days is more of legacy and unused but let it be a cautionary tale to show someone can be outrageously popular on youtube and still be a hack.

Re: I finally found it

Post by Guest »

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: [Video] Candy Cane Eyes

And if anyone could find ''electric zoo'' I will literally kiss you. It's nowhere on the web. It was Michelle's attempt at avant garde makeup but it just looked like a zebra Halloween makeup from a kids paint kit.

OliviaBlair
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: [Video] My Back to School Favorites

Post by OliviaBlair »

Really cool series, I really liked it. But while studying, I had problems and I did not have time to watch the entire series. I did not have time to write my coursework but after visiting this service https://edusson.co.uk/coursework-writing-service , I was satisfied. I found there all the necessary materials for writing a coursework, I hope in the future that this service will help me.

DylanSchaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: [Video] My Back to School Favorites

Post by DylanSchaw »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm
those ombre lips just look like she ate a bunch of hot cheetos
Yeah, it was really cool!

[VIDEO] Inside Edition | Michelle Phan’s Life Update

Post by Guest »

“I didn’t plan on it,” Michelle Phan explained of her impromptu return to YouTube, where, as one of the platform’s original beauty influencers, she built an empire of nearly 9 million subscribers. Gone from Phan’s videos is the intense production process, she said. Now, Phan is instead focused on "just showing my life and things that I’m really interested in." In an exclusive interview, InsideEdition.com’s Leigh Scheps sat down with Phan to discuss why she's returned to the video platform.

Video LINK

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: [Video] Draw My Life

I never saw it back in 2013 but somehow came across this video now. It is filled with the most aggressive lies and insincerity. She was not destitute as a child or teen, there is plenty of evidence from the internet archives to show that her poverty story does not add up from pictures of expensive clothes, to cars and high end skin creams in her teenage years. Her Mother and siblings were never renting a room in someone's house and as far as the (implied) sexually or physically abusive stepdad? not buying it.

In more recent times she has disappeared from Youtube (most of the time) because of the low pay. She makes much more money from her company Ipsy so Youtube was abandoned as she never cared about her subscribers. She knows she aged out too.. though she's not going to admit to that.

This woman lied and scammed her way to a 50 million dollar personal networth. That IQQU shit back in the day should have been enough to cancel her (using this more modern ''term''). This liar and money hungry scammer should have never been allowed to get to this level of personal wealth.

Return to “Michelle Phan”