Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

truthis
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

Post by truthis »

She admits she still wears concealer which is heavier coverage than foundation. She's misleading others to believe she's bare faced.

truthis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by truthis »

I apologize for the double post.

http://www.allure.com/story/michelle-ph ... -interview

"The revamped Em Cosmetics is certainly a reflection of Phan's personal beauty evolution. Surprisingly, she no longer wears eye shadow on a regular basis (it began to cause irritation on her lids) and she's now completely foundation free, using only concealer to spot treat blemishes."

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

truthis wrote:I apologize for the double post.

http://www.allure.com/story/michelle-ph ... -interview

"The revamped Em Cosmetics is certainly a reflection of Phan's personal beauty evolution. Surprisingly, she no longer wears eye shadow on a regular basis (it began to cause irritation on her lids) and she's now completely foundation free, using only concealer to spot treat blemishes."
She always manipulated through her interviews and advertising and even her 'public persona' which is her public relations side of things, its all fake. The pic that's the cover even has her wearing slight orange eye shadow. Hypocrisy at its best much. TBH its time for MP just to be humble and hang her trophies on the shelf before she will "literally, wreck herself for good' otherwise it will be too late and I will chime in as always "I told ya so!"
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

she's probably smoothed over her skin too. Her lips/mouth is too big for her face. she so much as talks and she has deep lines around her mouth.

Tina9889
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Tina9889 »

Is she trying to copy iamkareno Instagram aesthetics in her last IG pictures? :| nothing original as always..

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Someone who is not true to their own identity can never have their own style.
Stealing and copying is all she ever does.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

She's transitioning to her next phase. Which is the faded filter, vintage 90's-60's tumblr-esque aesthetic. She has identity issues like Kalel. Both go through a lot of different phases, only michelle phases is more subtle.

It's like she just found out about Tumblr lol, That's probably how she found out about Bts

This used to be her aesthetics, Probably what her tumblr looked like a few weeks/months ago

She's transitioning to a mixture of these: I couldn't find the perfect collage, i hope this give a clear idea.

There's a lot of tumblr blogs that has this type of aesthetics/style. Colorful but Faded filter on the photos, vintage 90's-60's fashion & accessories, very teenager like

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Still copying Karen's style :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

Itsjudyslife Benji's brother is in prison for rape of a minor!

pandolynx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pandolynx »

My physician suggested that I had moderate depression and anxiety, and I was 8.
Her depression test makes her a total joke. If someone has depression, chances is s/he won't go after some free online self-diagnostic test that anyone can manipulate the result.
Plus happy that this thread died. Just like her eye shadows. Cause not a lot of people even cared to mock on her lmao

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

ihatefrauds wrote:Itsjudyslife Benji's brother is in prison for rape of a minor!
wait what? is this true

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I hate to necrobump but does anybody know if Mish has posted anything to any of her accounts recently? Or is she still busy with ipsy? I can't check a lot of her stuff myself because she's blocked me from several locations over the years. :D
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Um, could she not shit on her step father out of respect for her younger sister Christine? Considering to this day Christine cannot post a photo of her and her father without reading nasty comments about her father by Michelle's fans she has to go and reignite it again. She ain't got no problem putting her father on this warped pedalstal yet has no problem dragging Christine's dad through the mud all the while making herself out to be the noble hero. Michelle's true colours leaking out once more.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

amuto_lover wrote:Um, could she not shit on her step father out of respect for her younger sister Christine? Considering to this day Christine cannot post a photo of her and her father without reading nasty comments about her father by Michelle's fans she has to go and reignite it again. She ain't got no problem putting her father on this warped pedalstal yet has no problem dragging Christine's dad through the mud all the while making herself out to be the noble hero. Michelle's true colours leaking out once more.
What has Christine ever posted or mentioned her dad, though?

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper »

amuto_lover wrote:Um, could she not shit on her step father out of respect for her younger sister Christine? Considering to this day Christine cannot post a photo of her and her father without reading nasty comments about her father by Michelle's fans she has to go and reignite it again. She ain't got no problem putting her father on this warped pedalstal yet has no problem dragging Christine's dad through the mud all the while making herself out to be the noble hero. Michelle's true colours leaking out once more.
She already hinted that her stepdad was abusive in her draw my life video back then so I don't see why and how this is so bad. She replied directly to someone on twitter, so unless someone was going through her replies, no one would really see this.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

123xyz wrote:
What has Christine ever posted or mentioned her dad, though?
She once posted a photo of her and her father for fathers day and they were filled with hate comments for her father.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

lookanothergossiper wrote:
She already hinted that her stepdad was abusive in her draw my life video back then so I don't see why and how this is so bad. She replied directly to someone on twitter, so unless someone was going through her replies, no one would really see this.
Yes, but dragging him through the mud the first time had consequences for Christine, obviously she doesn't give a shit about. All in all it's plain disrespectful to Christine.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

amuto_lover wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:
Yes, but dragging him through the mud the first time had consequences for Christine, obviously she doesn't give a shit about. All in all it's plain disrespectful to Christine.
She's dragging him through the mud, yet she takes care of him financially? Kind of shows that she cares for her sister because she's taking care of her father. There is more to the story that we don't know, and truth be told, I wouldnt have even seen that tweet had you have not posted it. so I guess it doesn't bother me as much because that tweet was meant only for that person, or else if she wanted to play victim she could have retweeted her response.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ so as long as you take care of someone financially you're entitled to say what you want about that person?
Eh, I guess this upsets me so much because I am in the same position as Christine, I just don't think it's right to shit on someone elses father. I'll stop here.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

amuto_lover wrote:^ so as long as you take care of someone financially you're entitled to say what you want about that person?
Eh, I guess this upsets me so much because I am in the same position as Christine, I just don't think it's right to shit on someone elses father. I'll stop here.
There is so much stigma when it comes to abuse and victims are shamed when they talk about it. I don't stand for abuse, and don't think its right that victims should stay silent because of it. I also don't think its right to shame her because she's sharing her experience.

Return to “Michelle Phan”