Comic Book Series "HELIOS : FEMINA"

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Comic Book Series "HELIOS : FEMINA"

Post by Chlorophyll »

I hate to bring up an old issue without provocation, but I am posting in this thread so I will remember to look into this series further when I have the proper time to. I've heard so many things about it (mostly from this forum) and I've gotten rather curious about it. I didn't have time to read it when it was first being created.

I read/scrolled through the acknowledgments and the first 2 chapters already. It seems like atypical Mish fairy tale weirdness so far. I'm up to the part where a moon gets destroyed (I think?) Is it so-bad-its-good enough for me to continue on, or is it just SO terrible that it isn't even worth my time? I don't mind spoilers at all. I'd appreciate an honest synopsis from people who know Mish and know how to "sell" it to me. :D
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Chlorophyll wrote:I hate to bring up an old issue without provocation, but I am posting in this thread so I will remember to look into this series further when I have the proper time to. I've heard so many things about it (mostly from this forum) and I've gotten rather curious about it. I didn't have time to read it when it was first being created.

I read/scrolled through the acknowledgments and the first 2 chapters already. It seems like atypical Mish fairy tale weirdness so far. I'm up to the part where a moon gets destroyed (I think?) Is it so-bad-its-good enough for me to continue on, or is it just SO terrible that it isn't even worth my time? I don't mind spoilers at all. I'd appreciate an honest synopsis from people who know Mish and know how to "sell" it to me. :D
There's a silent ninja type guy who looks like Dom, there's attempted rape as well, so beware.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

🤔🤔🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fairwind
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairwind »

is it just me or her drawing style suddenly changed drastically. like... it's actually good? especially the eyes, eyebrows, everything. and of course, she had to copy from kingdom hearts lol

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Fairwind wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:04 am
is it just me or her drawing style suddenly changed drastically. like... it's actually good? especially the eyes, eyebrows, everything. and of course, she had to copy from kingdom hearts lol
This is not Michelle’s work it’s Avery ota’s. Michelle has commissioned her to do the art for hf which she’s very open with. There’s hasn’t been any evidence of Michelle doing a lick of work for Helios’ art. So she can fuck off if she’s going to write
“ Art, writing, etc by Michelle Phan “
“Art by Avery Ota “
It’s bullshit it’s not even her comic anymore. I honestly hope that Avery is getting a fair cut for the work she is doing other wise it’s day light robbery on Michelle’s part.
I honestly don’t get why she’d bother commissioning all these people to work on her comic so she can slap her name on it for what? A few dollars? It can’t be passion because she’s had no involvement.

fabulosita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabulosita »

I know it's practically necrophilia what I'm doing, but after seeing that Michelle came back, I run through some of her dramas/projects. And while she seems pretty tame comparing to some youtubers (Kuckian... how lowe did we all fall, right?) there is a lot of happening here.
Anyways, I tried to re-read Hellios, got bored, not my cup of tea. However I couldn't find info about real artist on a weebtoon page, I am not saying there is NO information, but it's really well hidden. And that's not nice.
I sensed tension and came as fast as I could!

Return to “Michelle Phan”