General Discussion - Part 7

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 7

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

Hey everyone.

Just wondering has anyone seen the live stream she did back in june this yr?

The only reason shes trying to not scrape the bottom of the barrel is to keep her influences or her "sellability" for companies in the future not just em. Biggest flop with loreal comes with consequences.

Talking about mental health,does anyone know if shes actually getting the help she needs or is she just trying to keep up with appearances? The later seems more logical from after reading up to here.

I also ponder if her team aka marketing team still with her?
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Narcissistic Michelle is back. She needs to get some humility and remember her roots. And to be brutally honest imo she’s never been the brains behind her businesses she’s always been the face. She’s only ever had one successful business and that’s Ipsy but she wasn’t the driving force that made it successful. Girl don’t get ahead of yourself.
The thing is though she didn’t need to share that dm I think she wanted show everyone how desirable she is, I don’t know if she’s been going through an insecure patch or what but she’s back to eye fucking the camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fiesta_lurker
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by fiesta_lurker »

^ before ipsy she was already doing well with yt. The famous ryan kid makes 10 million a year from unboxing toys.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

fiesta_lurker wrote:^ before ipsy she was already doing well with yt. The famous ryan kid makes 10 million a year from unboxing toys.
I’m talking about business.

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

I thought that dm share was so cringe. Also all her unread emails like she's so in demand

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

amuto_lover wrote:Narcissistic Michelle is back. She needs to get some humility and remember her roots. And to be brutally honest imo she’s never been the brains behind her businesses she’s always been the face. She’s only ever had one successful business and that’s Ipsy but she wasn’t the driving force that made it successful. Girl don’t get ahead of yourself.
The thing is though she didn’t need to share that dm I think she wanted show everyone how desirable she is, I don’t know if she’s been going through an insecure patch or what but she’s back to eye fucking the camera.
She's a sugar mama, no need to be a sugar baby

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

She's a smart face, but not a smart businesswoman. She doesn't know how to take advice and apply it. Her own stubborness to do things 100% her way has killed many ventures. This is why all her success has been just with a paycheck and her smiling in all the ads.

Post by Guest »

I see she deleting comments on Instagram even if they're not kissing her ass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

MaxCrackfield wrote:I see she deleting comments on Instagram even if they're not kissing her ass.

Your username is hella cool . ;)

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

123xyz wrote:She's a smart face, but not a smart businesswoman. She doesn't know how to take advice and apply it. Her own stubborness to do things 100% her way has killed many ventures. This is why all her success has been just with a paycheck and her smiling in all the ads.
Yes! If it weren't for her other 2 business partners at ipsy she'd still be selling her soul on yt.
Michelle never sticks around to improve a business if she thinks it's a dud she bolts.Fact.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

So she's updated the cat story by finally scanning for the microchip, after a month. It's beyond me that she even waited that long when it's such an easy thing to do. Incredibly selfish.

The story sounds too good to be true. Almost unbelievable.

Post by Guest »

Aww thanks Image
amuto_lover wrote:
MaxCrackfield wrote:I see she deleting comments on Instagram even if they're not kissing her ass.

Your username is hella cool . ;)

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SillySausage wrote:So she's updated the cat story by finally scanning for the microchip, after a month. It's beyond me that she even waited that long when it's such an easy thing to do. Incredibly selfish.

Yes! She let the cat roam around her house and sleep in her bed. My heart went out to the owners because obviously the cat would get attached on those conditions.
She has no excuse why she couldn't of done this week's ago.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

amuto_lover wrote:
SillySausage wrote:So she's updated the cat story by finally scanning for the microchip, after a month. It's beyond me that she even waited that long when it's such an easy thing to do. Incredibly selfish.

Yes! She let the cat roam around her house and sleep in her bed. My heart went out to the owners because obviously the cat would get attached on those conditions.
Seriously. Imagine what it was like when they walked into her house. Her so emotional, the sad story about her cat, the insane amount of calico stuffed animals on her sofa with this cat.

Scanning a microchip is so easy. I've done it myself. You just pick up the scanner and scan the back of their neck. You don't even have to take the cat out of the bag/carrier. All you have to do is go somewhere that has one behind the counter :roll: Apparently Michelle can only have vets come to her house though and is incapable of doing something herself?

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

Wtf that cat update.

She's still got the cat. Apparently the owners came round and saw she was happy so Michelle gets to keep her? I smell bullshit I can't believe any family goes around someone's house to pick up their cat and walks away....I'd be so happy if my cat turned up and that's been missing 4 years now

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SillySausage wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:

Seriously. Imagine what it was like when they walked into her house. Her so emotional, the sad story about her cat, the insane amount of calico stuffed animals on her sofa with this cat.

Scanning a microchip is so easy. I've done it myself. You just pick up the scanner and scan the back of their neck. You don't even have to take the cat out of the bag/carrier. All you have to do is go somewhere that has one behind the counter :roll: Apparently Michelle can only have vets come to her house though and is incapable of doing something herself?
I just read a comment where she said that the owners were calling to the cat and she wasn’t responding even tried shaking treats but she still wouldn’t come. Michelle dares to call herself an empath what she did was downright selfish and heartless.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I pray to God that that story was fake because that was extremely cruel to do. My heart breaks for the owners. It's not a fairytale ending like she tries to make it seem. They lost a family member since Michelle kept it for too long.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

123xyz wrote:I pray to God that that story was fake because that was extremely cruel to do. My heart breaks for the owners. It's not a fairytale ending like she tries to make it seem. They lost a family member since Michelle kept it for too long.
I’m really pissed off with her. She was crying her eyes out over the death of her own cat, she didn’t give any thought about the owners who were probably crying just like her. I hate that she’s dressing this up as a "miracle kitty" because the owners had to say goodbye to that cat because she kept it for weeks. Her miracle was their nightmare.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Her car story is typical Michelle Phan BS magic and moonshine. She probably paid the owners $$$ to keep their magic cat or guilted them to let her keep it. Who DRIVES all the way to someone’s house to pick up their own pet then is just like nah never mind you can keep it. If they didn’t want the pet back they would have just ghosted her. She either made them a deal they couldn’t refuse or she pulled a sob story. She’s still full of so much shit, just like her “omg we were so poor” but she had a MacBook and la mer cream in college.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

hatorade wrote:Her car story is typical Michelle Phan BS magic and moonshine. She probably paid the owners $$$ to keep their magic cat or guilted them to let her keep it. Who DRIVES all the way to someone’s house to pick up their own pet then is just like nah never mind you can keep it. If they didn’t want the pet back they would have just ghosted her. She either made them a deal they couldn’t refuse or she pulled a sob story. She’s still full of so much shit, just like her “omg we were so poor” but she had a MacBook and la mer cream in college.
Her fantasy bubble never ceases to amaze me. You know she's obsessed with sailor Mars rn because her fans keep telling her she looks like her and she's an Aries. Pmsl. Everyone likes to fantasize but it's fucking weird how she's so so obsessed with sailor mars now. It's the behaviour of a teenager at most but a 31 year old? That just creeps me out.
She has this need, this complex to think that she's one of a kind special for some reason.

Return to “Michelle Phan”