amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 7

Post by amuto_lover »

lolwut wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 pm
She’s been posting a lot on Instagram about being sad. I wonder if she’s dealing with depression. I feel bad for her. Who does she live with in LA now? Is she dating anyone?
Ik Dom is still around but there are times where it seems he disappears for a few months then comes back when it suits him.
Ik Michelle spent v day with her mother which is pretty much the equivalent of "I don’t want to be alone on Valentine’s Day. " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She seemed sad for the duration that he was gone she was happy for a day when he came back and now she's back to being sad.idk if he's left again or not.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She’s coming off as just plain loopy to me now. Because she’s 30 she’s deficient in lots of shit apparently and needs all these expensive facials and even get injections . Has anyone told her that she’s a bit extreme and might actually have a problem?
All of this so when people compliment her skin she can say "Asian genes teehee" is it really fucking worth it? Who are you doing this for, if it's for yourself , you need to ask why you care so much?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hatorade
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by hatorade »

Just watched the new Michelle Phan vid featured on Harper's Bazaar - damn girl STILL has NOT learned subject-verb agreement. Like can she not read some basic tutorial on the difference between single nouns and plural nouns? Did she skip that day in elementary school? Has no one ever bothered to say hey, you sound like a dumbass, girl, this is how you say it. Or does everyone around her walk around going "Yes, Master, this is how you says it. You is correct."

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

hatorade wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:08 pm
Just watched the new Michelle Phan vid featured on Harper's Bazaar - damn girl STILL has NOT learned subject-verb agreement. Like can she not read some basic tutorial on the difference between single nouns and plural nouns? Did she skip that day in elementary school? Has no one ever bothered to say hey, you sound like a dumbass, girl, this is how you say it. Or does everyone around her walk around going "Yes, Master, this is how you says it. You is correct."
I think most people just accept that she's not the brightest. She lucked out early on in the social media world but by no means is she well educated or particularly bright. Money can buy you a fake chin but it can't by you intelligence or class.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

amuto_lover wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:45 am
She’s coming off as just plain loopy to me now. Because she’s 30 she’s deficient in lots of shit apparently and needs all these expensive facials and even get injections . Has anyone told her that she’s a bit extreme and might actually have a problem?
All of this so when people compliment her skin she can say "Asian genes teehee" is it really fucking worth it? Who are you doing this for, if it's for yourself , you need to ask why you care so much?
This shit will wreck your kidneys. What the fuck, yo?!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I actually really liked her in this interview. She's right, who would leave a successful business? I say good for her for chasing after her vision.
She also mentions how she lacked a father figure in her life so she was pretty much trying to replace that with boyfriends.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

so, what is Michelle's business now? IPSY or what? and where does she get money from?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Evil_robot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 am
so, what is Michelle's business now? IPSY or what? and where does she get money from?
She has em cosmetics and hello thematics. I think rn she's spending more than she's earning. So she's probably living off of whatever shares she had with ipsy.

Post by Guest »

Eh she's just a love-starved bunny rabbit. Has all the money but her heart's never changed. She's not honest and self-absorbed.

Dakanabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Dakanabelle »

So I guess her comic isn't coming back then?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Her skin is practically milky white, Why is she doing this to herself? Especially after the past year where she was talking about being a proud Vietnamese,I don't think she is tbh. If somehow she got a reset on her face and she got it exactly how it was before she got fillers etc she'd do it all over again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Dakanabelle wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm
So I guess her comic isn't coming back then?
Avery ota is still working on it. Michelle said once it would come out in fall 2018, but obviously it didn't. So now she's saying it won't come out till all chapters are complete.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

I think she's dating ninjoi now?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Idfwu20 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 am
It's pretty sus. At first I thought he was more into Christine. I think Mish is into him though. Just how she forces her voice to sound soothing, she puts on this fake cutesy laugh when he’s around like she used to do with Dom. Ninjoi wasn’t even doing anything just smiling for her insta stories. And she was laughing her head off. Like really? ...👀👀

I would be happy for her though. Ninjoi is definitely a 10 imo.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

amuto_lover wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:42 am
Idfwu20 wrote:
It's pretty sus. At first I thought he was more into Christine. I think Mish is into him though. Just how she forces her voice to sound soothing, she puts on this fake cutesy laugh when he’s around like she used to do with Dom. Ninjoi wasn’t even doing anything just smiling for her insta stories. And she was laughing her head off. Like really? ...👀👀

Yeah I saw Promise’s story last night, they were having dinner with Steve and Promise’s little sister.
But if she is dating him, he is only 23 tho!!! Omg... hahaha

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Idfwu20 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:49 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Idfwu20 wrote:

Yeah I saw Promise’s story last night, they were having dinner with Steve and Promise’s little sister.
She uploaded this to her insta stories today. Shame though Ninjoi is way hotter imo.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Hi all :) I usually just lurk here.
So apparently she is still with Dom, why are they still living far apart after all these years?
I did the Ldr thing too but at some point you have to take a decision. They don't have financial issues so dragging the long distance thing for so long seems weird. How many years have they been together? If feels like forever.
Unless he moved to the US and I missed it.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

QueenE wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:45 am
Hi all :) I usually just lurk here.
So apparently she is still with Dom, why are they still living far apart after all these years?
I did the Ldr thing too but at some point you have to take a decision. They don't have financial issues so dragging the long distance thing for so long seems weird. How many years have they been together? If feels like forever.
Unless he moved to the US and I missed it.
There's no way of knowing whether they live together or not but I certainly do get the impression that he's never there.
I could understand why wouldn't marry him, she's probably afraid that he could find a loophole in their prenup or something.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

amuto_lover wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:18 am
Idfwu20 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:49 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Idfwu20 wrote:

She uploaded this to her insta stories today. Shame though Ninjoi is way hotter imo.
Yes I was wrong haha.. Oops ;p

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I'm having trouble navigating the site these days. Did anybody make a thread about this video from Harper's Bazaar?
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Return to “Michelle Phan”