Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Post by Chlorophyll »

This is ridiculousness! She looks absolutely awful, and not professional whatsoever. Why did the editors at inc let this print?!
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

Her skin is darker in the article cover. Is like she can change her skin color whenever she wants.
One day she wants pale skin then the next is Exotic dark skin.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

Aug1988 wrote:Her skin is darker in the article cover. Is like she can change her skin color whenever she wants.
One day she wants pale skin then the next is Exotic dark skin.
Maybe she decided to tan for the photoshoot ? I think her skin color in her photoshoot is closer to her real skin color.

Post by Guest »

^ That has always been her actual skin tone. The Michelle you often see in videos on her YouTube channel has been filtered to death :skull:

leeloo
Lurker
Lurker

Re: General Discussion - Part 7

Post by leeloo »

Okay sorry, I took a bunch of screen shots and I'm just gonna dump them here. Michelle put up a tweet that got people talking and she went on a bit of a rampage. It was all so self-righteous and delicious that I had to post this up.

Just get educated huh? Okay...

And HUH? I'm sorry, I don't understand how donating to charities and providing jobs does anything to fight against terrorism? This is Michelle's go-to blanket statement to show how she's a good person. Other go-to is to say "Peace" when she wants to feel like she has the last word in an argument. :rofl:

Omg, are we supposed to be impressed that the princess of majestic purple vibes has cussed? OooOooO!! I love how someone totally spit the sad truth at her. Also, look at her getting catty!

I love how she proclaims her own tweet as "truth." Girl...

So yes I do agree hashtags do very little in terms of real change. But you know what else does very little? Scolding young girls on twitter about whether hashtags are important or not. Michelle, what you are doing is not useful in any way. If you are really all about making the world a better place, and about positivity, how about start by not shitting over people's well-meaning words. If you are frustrated with the lack of action, then use your precious time and your bit of influence to actually do and promote this "real change" and actually contribute to the fight against terrorism. No one is saying you're not allowed to share your opinion, but an actual solution to back you up would make you more credible.

You know what I feel like happened? She is in Switzerland (again! Didn't she just take a month long break in Switzerland?) and she and Dom got into one of their quasi-intellectual conversations about how frustrated they are with the youth of today and hashtag activism, and she got all riled up and believes she has the cure to everything. Girl!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Last edited by amuto_lover on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Michelle had a Twitter spat with people last night. Regarding hashtags and prayers in terrorist attacks. Fundamentally she is right but what are people supposed to do. According to Michelle she puts her money where her mouth is and has created over 300 meaningful jobs and donates to charity. How does that stop or decrease terrorism Michelle?
If anyone wants to screenshot her arguments and tweets and post them here, feel free before she backtracks and deletes.

leeloo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leeloo »

Whoops! It's been so long since this thread's been updated, I completely forgot about it. Putting my post up here in the right place. Looks like this whole tirade is still ongoing. But here's what I had put up so far.
leeloo wrote:Okay sorry, I took a bunch of screen shots and I'm just gonna dump them here. Michelle put up a tweet that got people talking and she went on a bit of a rampage. It was all so self-righteous and delicious that I had to post this up.

And HUH? I'm sorry, I don't understand how donating to charities and providing jobs does anything to fight against terrorism? This is Michelle's go-to blanket statement to show how she's a good person. Other go-to is to say "Peace" when she wants to feel like she has the last word in an argument. :rofl:

Omg, are we supposed to be impressed that the princess of majestic purple vibes has cussed? OooOooO!! I love how someone totally spit the sad truth at her. Also, look at her getting catty!

So yes I do agree hashtags do very little in terms of real change. But you know what else does very little? Scolding young girls on twitter about whether hashtags are important or not. Michelle, what you are doing is not useful in any way. If you are really all about making the world a better place, and about positivity, how about start by not shitting over people's well-meaning words. If you are frustrated with the lack of action, then use your precious time and your bit of influence to actually do and promote this "real change" and actually contribute to the fight against terrorism. No one is saying you're not allowed to share your opinion, but an actual solution to back you up would make you more credible.

You know what I feel like happened? She is in Switzerland (again! Didn't she just take a month long break in Switzerland?) and she and Dom got into one of their quasi-intellectual conversations about how frustrated they are with the youth of today and hashtag activism, and she got all riled up and believes she has the cure to everything. Girl!

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

leeloo wrote:Whoops! It's been so long since this thread's been updated, I completely forgot about it. Putting my post up here in the right place. Looks like this whole tirade is still ongoing. But here's what I had put up so far.
leeloo wrote:Okay sorry, I took a bunch of screen shots and I'm just gonna dump them here. Michelle put up a tweet that got people talking and she went on a bit of a rampage. It was all so self-righteous and delicious that I had to post this up.

Good god what a sanctimonious bitch is she! Who the hell does she think she is the fucking queen? She hardly never ever spoke about any activism or anything else, on the contrary she's attacking minors as a supposedly mature woman. Someone should really smack her back to reality - her ass spent way too long on the "spiritual realms" :rofl:
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

how about she made a video about terrorism then? instead of her useless pillow talks full of bullshit! :roll:
if she's so educated, my ass :rofl: about politics.

I studied international relations, I bet I know much more than her, at least after the conflict resolution seminars I have had a countless number of times and had to complete to finish my degree as well, as much as many things which were globalisations and relations history paired with national mentality.
what can she add there? even with my background, I wuld never tweet something arrogant like this!

not anybody has an opportunity to help unlike this bitch who has 100500 useless social platforms and big following. hashtags show sympathy,how wrong can it be? or rather let us all close our eyes and pretend nothing happens? no, the world is still codependent and united, wtf is she talking about, I think hashtag can be at least a positive sign in society, that it still cares and want to help people, no?

what a bitch. there's already a million reasons to despise her, how more low can she be.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

@iamjoannex @Lu_kecifer Boycott certain products, money runs the world, if you keep buying the wrong brands, you support war on terrorism
If you're going to make a strong statement/allegation like that you should back it up. She didn't mention any brand names or where she had gotten that idea from .watch out, Michelle's going to educate you because she meditates and reads books and you don't. :rofl:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I completely agree with her about hashtag activism not doing a damn thing.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^^ I agree but what are people supposed to do? Jump on a plane and start fighting terrorists with their bare fists? It's a question of would you rather the world continue as it is or start world war 3?

Post by Guest »

What has her donating to charity(remember this?) and creating "300+ jobs" got to do with fighting terrorism? :roll:

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

Although I think hashtags doesn't do much to stop terrorism. It's not completely useless because it brings awareness through social media. I personally don't put up any hashtags but at the same time I don't put down others who do.

There's a lot of us that can't really do much because we don't have the strength or funds to fight it. but it shows that people care and not everyone supports terrorism.

Giving money to charities and creating jobs has nothing to do with terrorism Michelle. But what charities is she talking about? I barely remember any. Bubz is just as bad as Michelle but at least she went to another country and built a school. While Michelle sits in her luxurious home clicking buttons.

She is pulling a Demi lovato. Demi said the same shit about people caring about celebrity gossip more than what's going on. Yet the only people Demi follows on her social media is celebrities. I really wish these celebrities make a positive point using their status instead of ripping down other people's opinion and harmless doing. It's find having an opinion but at least have a sufficient back up proof that you really care.

All Michelle is doing is jetting off to vacations for months. Barely upload a worthwhile video. Her comic is shit. Her only business that's running is ipsy and she thinks she's a saint?

I would also like to add that we the citizens, samaritans, doesn't deal with terrorism. What are we supposed to do anyways? The government deals with them. It's their job to keep us safe. It's our job to keep our family safe and to support our troops. Terrorism is on a different level. What we can do is learn to love each other and do better in our community. But we can't stop terrorist from another country.

Fairwind
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairwind »

Oh my god, I can't even with this bullshit.

She now says that you can't fight terrorism or pretty much any disasters that are happening in the world with hashtags when she she did exactly that years ago. What a hypocrite. I forgot which events that she tried to hashtag / send "thoughts & prayers" but I do remember that she used to do that. A lot. What made her change her mind now? Want to be a special snowflake to say the exact opposite of what's trending now and hope that people compliment her for that? Gurl, you got your ass backfired now.

Although I agree that hashtagging is not exactly the solution to prevent terrorism, but yeah it spreads awareness. Even to people who live far away from where the terrorism happened. Hashtagging actually educates people who don't know about the event indirectly. Like me for example, when terror in Nice happened, I knew it from instagram and twitter first (because I was outside) and quickly googling about the recent news about the attack. Sure hashtagging doesn't help directly with terrorism like an enormous # drops from the sky and immediately crush the terrorists' headquarter and kill all of them on impact. It doesn't work that way (I wish tho). However, now that I'm (and possibly massive amount of people) aware about the incident, we all can be alert about terrorism that can possibly happen in our beloved countries.

I don't know if Michelle is ignorant or a wannabe special snowflake by saying that, sure she has a point in a way, but her comeback is just so... weak, weird, and arrogant. Again, what does owning a company and giving to charity have to do with terrorism?? Like seriously, facepalm. Unless if her company secretly sells firearms to those terrorists, stop giving them supplies might help :P.

She has to constantly remind people that she employs hundreds of people, her business is doing great, she owns millions, and that she's a saint. Holy crap, I really hate new rich kid on the block syndrome. True rich people won't flaunt and constantly seek approval to others that they are rich and successful (i.e Bill Gates). They keep themselves low profile and humble. Eat your millions, Michelle.

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

conspiracy theory: michelle stirred the pot to make herself relevant again

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

This girl is a nutter. Money can't buy you sanity Michelle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Holy fucking Jesus, It had never occurred to me that Michelle could do the impossible and set revolutionary goals and standards for women all over the world by not wearing foundation for a whole fucking year.
Seriously, do you want a cookie Michelle? Michelle you're almost 30 years old and you don't even have your own individual personality, get your priorities straight girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

first world problems, duh

Return to “Michelle Phan”