Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

snuffy777
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Post by snuffy777 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:42 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll: Why delete tweets only to say the same thing you had already said? It's almost like she's talking out of her ass at this point just to save face. If she really meant it that they're gonna make it good, wouldn't she post a tweet addressing everyone? not just reply to someone that was calling her out.

Kinda like with H:F. The damn thing is in the COMPLETED section with the words Last Episode (not Season Finale or Season 1 Finale) clearly stated in the title of the final chapter.. yet she replied to someone (who was confused about the ending/thought it was canceled) saying, "That was Season 1, there is much more to the story. Season 2 will be ready when it's finished! I will let everyone know."

I feel like she just says shit after the fact to try and make herself look not so bad/as incompetent as she really is.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 pm

A leopard never changes it's spots :roll:

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Trololol » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 am

Looks like I missed a shit load! Same shit, different day, eh?
ImageImage

Any typos made are the result of smartphone screen typing. #butterfingers

freegurugossip.tumblr.com

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lurker123 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Agree with amuto_lover, it's definitely smarter for her to not be criticizing her fans or saying anything rude that could be screencapped later. But artificially flooding Twitter with positive tweets, deleting all her replies, and trying to sweep it under the rug is still rather shady...I think this is worthy of the tumblr!
Image Image

snuffy777
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Ipsy seriously needs better employee training. :? People are not happy with the way they're handling things:

Why should attendees have to contact them with their concerns? They KNOW what the issues are. For fuck's sake, they're the ones that caused them! First of all, holding the event at the same location as last year WHEN IT RAINED ON THEM THE FIRST TIME, then sticking people in a parking garage for hours in the cold, running out of products, brands packing up and leaving early, people not getting to meet Desi and Katy. It's GB's freaking responsibility to take action and compensate attendees appropriately for the issues that they caused. That's like serving bad food at a restaurant and then asking the customer what they have a problem with so they can know how "best to resolve" their issue. So unprofessional, I can't even.

Could this be the beginning of the end for ipsy? I hope so. I don't care how mean-spirited that it is; they're not a great company. It's honestly shocking the amount of complaints they receive on a daily basis on their Facebook page, yet they're not doing anything to create a better experience for their customers. Such a "shady" Internet startup company, if you ask me.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:12 pm

snuffy777 wrote:Ipsy seriously needs better employee training. :? People are not happy with the way they're handling things:

Why should attendees have to contact them with their concerns? They KNOW what the issues are. For fuck's sake, they're the ones that caused them! First of all, holding the event at the same location as last year WHEN IT RAINED ON THEM THE FIRST TIME, then sticking people in a parking garage for hours in the cold, running out of products, brands packing up and leaving early, people not getting to meet Desi and Katy. It's GB's freaking responsibility to take action and compensate attendees appropriately for the issues that they caused. That's like serving bad food at a restaurant and then asking the customer what they have a problem with so they can know how "best to resolve" their issue. So unprofessional, I can't even.

Could this be the beginning of the end for ipsy? I hope so. I don't care how mean-spirited that it is; they're not a great company. It's honestly shocking the amount of complaints they receive on a daily basis on their Facebook page, yet they're not doing anything to create a better experience for their customers. Such a "shady" Internet startup company, if you ask me.
But we're mean for not praising them for being special snow flakes. After all, Michelle worked hard to build her multi million dollar companies to provide jobs for hundreds of people. Woe.
ImageImage

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 am

Trololol wrote:But we're mean for not praising them for being special snow flakes. After all, Michelle worked hard to build her multi million dollar companies to provide jobs for hundreds of people. Woe.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I die laughing every time I hear or read about her pimping this. (I think the first mention of it was around the time she got her honorary degree, wasn't it?) It's like she's trying to sound all tough and Wolf-of-Walstreet-esque....then you imagine her in a room with real CEOs and stockbrokers who would think her new age obsession is cute and sad.
Nobody ever considers themselves to be the villain...

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

Chlorophyll wrote:
Trololol wrote:But we're mean for not praising them for being special snow flakes. After all, Michelle worked hard to build her multi million dollar companies to provide jobs for hundreds of people. Woe.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I die laughing every time I hear or read about her pimping this. (I think the first mention of it was around the time she got her honorary degree, wasn't it?) It's like she's trying to sound all tough and Wolf-of-Walstreet-esque....then you imagine her in a room with real CEOs and stockbrokers who would think her new age obsession is cute and sad.

you're welcome ;)
ImageImage

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 am

Homegirl is so deluded.
Do you remember her day at the em office. All she does is say yes or no to swatches :rofl: :rofl:
She didn't build a multimillion brand she's a co founder and a cash cow.
The thing i find the funniest is how she thinks she's so special and important, yet she can't be needed that much if she can jet off to China and Switzerland for months :rofl: :rofl:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:26 am

Home girl looks plastic as fuck here. She looks like she's in her late 30's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:18 am

amuto_lover wrote:Home girl looks plastic as fuck here. She looks like she's in her late 30's
Can she even make facial expressions?!

angelofdeath
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by angelofdeath » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:34 am

She looks like she revels in being considered some sort of.....i dunno.....asian Barbie doll or something.
And that's not a compliment.....she looks hard and plastic :? :?

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:28 am

one current trend has gotten me thinking, cash me ousside. Mostly just the way how everything has been so much since iqqu.
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:30 am

lookanothergossiper wrote:
Blazikenblade01 wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:Well she did just give 75,000 of her own money to an organization that builds safe houses for children who are victims off sex trafficking. You can say it's for tax write off or whatever, but most influencers have their fans pay, rather, she tripled the amount of every $1.
proof????
Her $75,000 donation helped love146 meet their goal of over 100k for their safe houses. I follow love146 and Michelle is one of the few public figures who aids them genuinely. She's made a few videos for them and has donated $$$ to keep the safe houses running.
https://twitter.com/MichellePhan/status ... 4225741825
It says here her 35,000 was her only contribution.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:32 pm

amuto_lover wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:
Blazikenblade01 wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:Well she did just give 75,000 of her own money to an organization that builds safe houses for children who are victims off sex trafficking. You can say it's for tax write off or whatever, but most influencers have their fans pay, rather, she tripled the amount of every $1.
proof????
Her $75,000 donation helped love146 meet their goal of over 100k for their safe houses. I follow love146 and Michelle is one of the few public figures who aids them genuinely. She's made a few videos for them and has donated $$$ to keep the safe houses running.
https://twitter.com/MichellePhan/status ... 4225741825
It says here her 35,000 was her only contribution.
I think you may have misread. It says she matched $2 for every $1 up to 35,00 meaning she doubled up to the 35k = 70,000 dollars. So it's correct that she donated 70k

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Ah thanks for the correction shame she didn't donate the other 5k

snuffy777
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Since this is pretty much the only active thread, figured I'd post here (hope that's OK!)..

I noticed many of the "big" Ipsy creators are no longer Ipsy creators. Could it be that their contracts ended and Ipsy simply wanted new people? Or is it that Ipsy can't afford to re-sign them? Crazy that Desi and Chrisspy, in particular, are no longer part of the group as they were among the most popular and in demand at Gen Beauty events, etc. I have a feeling Ipsy isn't doing as well as it did when it first started. It was, and always will be a "fast" company solely out for profit; I honestly can't see them still being around in 5 or 10 years, if even that. They never do or offer anything new (like collabs, etc.) to their subscribers and their services are just NOT up to par. You only have to glance through their Facebook posts to see how awful they are at running things- complaints left and right from customers about delayed shipments, missing packages, charges, people not getting what they want despite the fact that they update their profiles/preferences- I mean, the list goes on. :?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 am

snuffy777 wrote:Since this is pretty much the only active thread, figured I'd post here (hope that's OK!)..

I noticed many of the "big" Ipsy creators are no longer Ipsy creators. Could it be that their contracts ended and Ipsy simply wanted new people? Or is it that Ipsy can't afford to re-sign them? Crazy that Desi and Chrisspy, in particular, are no longer part of the group as they were among the most popular and in demand at Gen Beauty events, etc. I have a feeling Ipsy isn't doing as well as it did when it first started. It was, and always will be a "fast" company solely out for profit; I honestly can't see them still being around in 5 or 10 years, if even that. They never do or offer anything new (like collabs, etc.) to their subscribers and their services are just NOT up to par. You only have to glance through their Facebook posts to see how awful they are at running things- complaints left and right from customers about delayed shipments, missing packages, charges, people not getting what they want despite the fact that they update their profiles/preferences- I mean, the list goes on. :?
In regards to the Ipsy creators if I was with Ipsy and my channel had racked up a sufficient amount of followers then I'd probably go independent too, plus they've been using Ipsy equipment to film their videos so they'd know what set up they'd need at home.
Plus I think it's better for Ipsy in terms of fresh faces and fresh ideas.
Yep I am always seeing one main issue surrounding Ipsy, the bags do not reflect what the customer wants. The fact that Ipsy is ever growing could be their downfall. Ipsy has over a million customers. How do they customise the bags for their customer? Surely equipment. But they can't customise every single bag, that's why i believe if they continue to grow without finding a way to fix that on going problem, then growth will be their downfall.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

amuto_lover wrote:Ah thanks for the correction shame she didn't donate the other 5k
How do you know
amuto_lover wrote:Ah thanks for the correction shame she didn't donate the other 5k
I think she did donate the 5k because its stated on there that they amounted more than 120,000 dollars. 50K was donated, coupled with Michelle doubling the 35k which equals to 70,000, and if Michelle said she donated 75k ( even love146 liked that comment, if she was wrong, wouldn't they correct her so she can repost the correct amount? ) then it totals up to $125,000, accurate to they stated " over $120,000.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Lol, don't get your panties in a twist, the simple answer to your " How do you know?" is I don't, Which you don't know either.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 pm

amuto_lover wrote:Lol, don't get your panties in a twist, the simple answer to your " How do you know?" is I don't, Which you don't know either.
I was just correcting your statement that she only contributed 35k when in fact she donated over 70k as stated. No need to attack me. sheesh

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:40 am

It's her twitter account post, just like anything & everything she posts...its worthless without actual proof.
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

Return to “Michelle Phan”