Facial Enhancements Part 2

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Facial Enhancements Part 2

Post by Chiyou »

amuto_lover wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Her top lip looks so unnaturally upturned in that screenshot, like a cartoon. I hate what she’s done to her eyes as well, they look dead. I don’t know how to put it she looks soft and pillow-y but back in the day her face had edge to it, something to look at, does that make sense?
Respect to pony for owning up about the work she’s had done.
Her eyes used to look deep-set with a double eye lid but nowdays, her eyes look deep-set but no noticeable crease, so almost like a...monolid? It ends up making her look sleepy and dead all the time. I've seen other people comment the same on her socials. Maybe she's going for the soft and sultry "sexy" eyes but like I said, ended up looking sleepy and dead instead, lol.

paradiseaway
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by paradiseaway »

Chiyou wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:36 am
Guys, her most recent IG story really got me thinking that she got work done on her nose and lips to better match Korean beauty standards. Looks like she got the same surgeries as Pony did (Pony has been open about her nose and eye surgeries. She may have gotten her lips done too but not sure).

Look at Pony's features here:

prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_08/Screen_Shot_2016-08-15_at_11.53.31_PM.thumb.png.83ea700f8a0854ed18323faefed27196.png

prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_08/327ABE7700000578-3505530-image-a-37_1458714084216.thumb.jpg.0f172df814944368061f5ebdd76c7af2.jpg

And compare it to Michelle's features in her latest IG story here:

i.imgur.com/ODmKTQJ.jpg

It's the same upturned nose with narrowed nostrils and the cherry-shaped lips with the prominent cupid's bow. She still has the pointy chin but at this point I think she may have gotten an implant. Or maybe it's all an IG filter, lol. Thoughts?

Sorry for the giant pictures! That's why I sized up the font to match, lol.

Nah, I don't think she got nose surgery because her other photos taken by other people shows a flat and less defined nose. She just knows her angles and how to use filters, and only post pics that makes features look best, albiet deceiving.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by amuto_lover »

Here's Michelle's original nose.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I come back to this thread to talk about my perspective on where Michelle's face went wrong. I said last time it was probably around 2010 when the first set of peculiar changes started. So a scrolled through her old videos and I think I saw exactly when it was, it was during the ''Moonlight seduction'' video with Promise that Michelle started looking different. She had her cheeks filled with something and some other injection around her mouth. Perhaps even something done to her eye lids early at this point.
hqdefault (2).jpg
People years back used to say she was trying to get that ''childish'' look to appeal to men with a fetish for under aged Asian girls - I think they were right. The thing is, and I talked about this before is that it erased her bone structure and gave her a moon face. She then went looking for more facial definition thinking she had a weak chin and got the terrible chin implant.

Now she is back to using injections I see still chasing the baby faced look. In my opinion, unfiltered Michelle looks terrible. Her face is distorted. She should have left it alone. Good God.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Michelle Phan”