Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Facial Enhancements Part 2

Post by Trololol »

snuffy777 wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:Does anyone remember what Michelle said in response to the person who told her that she should be happy with how God made her (or something along that line)? I remember reading a screen capture (from Facebook, I believe) somewhere in her forum last year, where she alluded that God gave us free will to express ourselves/change ourselves (or something along that line)... Lol, I'm sorry! Please, someone tell me that they know what I'm talking about! I searched through this entire thread to no avail..
Please disregard my posts...found the screen cap on mishbunnytumblr :tu:
Which one is it? Share!

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Trololol wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:Does anyone remember what Michelle said in response to the person who told her that she should be happy with how God made her (or something along that line)? I remember reading a screen capture (from Facebook, I believe) somewhere in her forum last year, where she alluded that God gave us free will to express ourselves/change ourselves (or something along that line)... Lol, I'm sorry! Please, someone tell me that they know what I'm talking about! I searched through this entire thread to no avail..
Please disregard my posts...found the screen cap on mishbunnytumblr :tu:
Which one is it? Share!
I remembered incorrectly. She didn't actually say that God gave us free will to express/change ourselves...I don't where I got that from lol. But she DID say:

"When I said 'I rock what God gave me' - I truly believe that. I also believe in the stewardship of enhancing it."

"I do love what God gave me, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to experiment with temporary things. That's why I love makeup so much, I can transform myself! As for Botox and Injections? They are temporary, they fade away within 6 months to a year. No different than hair dye :)"

Elvedith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elvedith »

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:2011:

2014:

#WOW

She legit looks like an egg.

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

^ A silicone alien.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Lol at how she evidently molds her features after her boyfriends

Heypetal
Talker
Talker

Post by Heypetal »

Chiyou wrote:
Trololol wrote:
dru_irkins wrote:I just pray she won't touch her (if ever she'll have) kid's face just because she inherited mommy Michelle's weak chin and nose. Have you guys heard about the Chinese guy sued his wife for making him believe she was beautiful only to find out that wasn't her face before?
I think that's the reason why she's pursuing Dom; she wants his DNA. XD
Xiaxue tried to do that with the guy she married, and look how that turned out. Her son looks exactly like her, which, to her, is considered an insult. KARMA.
Lol what are you talking about? I read Xiaxue's story about how she and her husband met. They met online because he messaged her after finding her blog. Her blog has heaps of stuff about her life and loads of photos from before surgeries, so he knew what she looked like. I remember seeing photos of them together while she still had brown hair and I think that may have been before her nose job (?). Though I could be wrong! But I'm pretty sure her husband knew, especially since it's not as if she hides the fact that she had plastic surgery unlike somebody else lol.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Heypetal wrote:
Chiyou wrote:
Trololol wrote:
I think that's the reason why she's pursuing Dom; she wants his DNA. XD
Xiaxue tried to do that with the guy she married, and look how that turned out. Her son looks exactly like her, which, to her, is considered an insult. KARMA.
Lol what are you talking about? I read Xiaxue's story about how she and her husband met. They met online because he messaged her after finding her blog. Her blog has heaps of stuff about her life and loads of photos from before surgeries, so he knew what she looked like. I remember seeing photos of them together while she still had brown hair and I think that may have been before her nose job (?). Though I could be wrong! But I'm pretty sure her husband knew, especially since it's not as if she hides the fact that she had plastic surgery unlike somebody else lol.
I'm not sure if you understood my post?

I'm not saying that her husband pursued her because he thought she was going to look like her photoshopped self but I do feel like XX decided to accept the courtship because he is white. I'm not saying that she is denying plastic surgery either.

All I'm saying is that XX married a white man because she wants her son to look white. If you look through her blog during her pregnancy, you'll see that she really wanted her son to look like her husband and for him to get her husband's nose. She ended up getting neither - her son looks Asian and also got her nose - and I chalk it up to her version of karma biting her in the ass because she's such a shitty person.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

are michelle and dom still together? where is he now?

Epic811
Informer
Informer

Post by Epic811 »

He's still there, he's usually in the background of her snapchat stories. She's still paying him to be there...like I really wonder what he do with his life now that he's living under her roof with no income...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Polly
Debater
Debater

Post by Miss Polly »

Bambi wrote:are michelle and dom still together? where is he now?
They are together in Switzerland, he "took" her to visit his friends...
my english doesn't exist.

vikez
Learner
Learner

Post by vikez »

With all honesty I prefer her after the PS. Maybe it's because we share the desire to have a slimmer face and smaller nose. It's alright to have surgery if you have the need to change something in you and I believe no one on the thread is thinking otherwise. But it's not ok to lie straight in the face of her fans, it's like she underestimates them.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

vikez wrote:With all honesty I prefer her after the PS. Maybe it's because we share the desire to have a slimmer face and smaller nose. It's alright to have surgery if you have the need to change something in you and I believe no one on the thread is thinking otherwise. But it's not ok to lie straight in the face of her fans, it's like she underestimates them.
Actually, we've said countless times on this thread that we're okay with people having plastic surgery. To each his own. Like you said, a lot of people's gripes about Michelle's PS is her constant flip flopping, back and forward, changing her own stories from denial to admittance and back again.

If she would be upfront about it, people on here would cut her a bit of slack; however, people would still have opinions on whether or not the PS looks good. A lot of people here don't like how she looks after PS, but if you like her look after PS, then that's cool too. People aren't going to hold it against you. It's just a difference in opinion.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Chiyou wrote:
vikez wrote:With all honesty I prefer her after the PS. Maybe it's because we share the desire to have a slimmer face and smaller nose. It's alright to have surgery if you have the need to change something in you and I believe no one on the thread is thinking otherwise. But it's not ok to lie straight in the face of her fans, it's like she underestimates them.
Actually, we've said countless times on this thread that we're okay with people having plastic surgery. To each his own. Like you said, a lot of people's gripes about Michelle's PS is her constant flip flopping, back and forward, changing her own stories from denial to admittance and back again.

If she would be upfront about it, people on here would cut her a bit of slack; however, people would still have opinions on whether or not the PS looks good. A lot of people here don't like how she looks after PS, but if you like her look after PS, then that's cool too. People aren't going to hold it against you. It's just a difference in opinion.
Body modification has been a part of human history since we discovered fire. There is nothing wrong with it. People who lie about it are idiots.

ScarlettAisha
Learner
Learner

Post by ScarlettAisha »

I think that no matter what she does to her face, she will always be extremely self-conscious, just like xx or dulce candy. And I truly believe that it's because of her body, and I understand her, somewhat. I am short myself, 5'3" or a bit above and I'm considered short in my country. But Michelle, xiaXue, Dulce and even Lindy, apart from the fact that they are short, they also have stumpy bodies. I always look at Michelle's new face in an awe, sometimes, in her makeup tutorial videos, but when seeing her body in different videos...not so much. I remember when she newly started modifying her face, she began doing these celeb inspired looks, like Angelina, Miranda Kerr etc and she said smth like: Well, I did the Miranda face, now someone show me the tutorial for the body, hehe." It's clear she will never be happy and that there is no way stopping her now, she goes so far as she doesn't even see how diformed her face is. She wants to be sexy for her man, maybe, but ever since she fell in love she changed into this weird girl-woman and she can't even seem to decide what her personality is, hence the dark side makeup look...

Takasan
Learner
Learner

Post by Takasan »

My two cents about surgery.

The way I see it totally dépends on the reason people are doing it.
If you are really lacking confidence or want to change your face for yourself, I guess it's your business and nobody else's.
But if you are going under plastic surgery because you secretly want to be more beautiful than other people, out of jealousy, out of envy, THEN the whole humanity is affected about your act.
Yep.
Because this is just wrong.

And I think the line between these two reasons can be very thin.

People have to accept the fact that 1/ there will always be other people on earth more beautiful than themselves and 2/ beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and NO plastic surgery act can force anyone to find you beautiful if they just don't. Period.

You know, i always thought to myself that the day a surgeon comes out with some kind of new brain surgery that can transform you into a piano virtuoso or a maths genius or something, people would just rush to the clinics by millions claiming this is for "their own happiness", and because "they feel the deep need to change something about themselves to feel better".
Somehow, I feel that plastic surgery is the first step to that kind of mindset.
Sick Sad World.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

^ i totally agree with you. i want a nose job ad i'm hopefully getting it next year. i'm doing this for myself and not for approval. no one ever said my nose looks like crap, it's something that's coming from within myself.

Takasan
Learner
Learner

Post by Takasan »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:^ i totally agree with you. i want a nose job ad i'm hopefully getting it next year. i'm doing this for myself and not for approval. no one ever said my nose looks like crap, it's something that's coming from within myself.
Well, that's the only reason why people should go under surgery: because they truly want it. Not because they are influenced by celebrities, or jealous of somebody else, or just vain... you get the picture.
I hope I didn't sound harsh btw.

But you know, I came accross a video in the past (a non English video though) where an overweight girl explained that she was going under this bypass procedure to lose weight. And at some point she said that she would finally be able to "flip the bird" to people who talked sh*t about her, and "steal their boyfriends".

This is a good example that some people have "hidden reasons" to go under surgery, that might not be so noble-minded or as focused on their well-being as they are trying to make us believe.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Takasan wrote:
SuperSmashPeach wrote:^ i totally agree with you. i want a nose job ad i'm hopefully getting it next year. i'm doing this for myself and not for approval. no one ever said my nose looks like crap, it's something that's coming from within myself.
Well, that's the only reason why people should go under surgery: because they truly want it. Not because they are influenced by celebrities, or jealous of somebody else, or just vain... you get the picture.
I hope I didn't sound harsh btw.

But you know, I came accross a video in the past (a non English video though) where an overweight girl explained that she was going under this bypass procedure to lose weight. And at some point she said that she would finally be able to "flip the bird" to people who talked sh*t about her, and "steal their boyfriends".

This is a good example that some people have "hidden reasons" to go under surgery, that might not be so noble-minded or as focused on their well-being as they are trying to make us believe.
didn't sound harsh in my opinion. people should only do plastic surgery for themselves. no one ever said i have a weird nose. my boyfriend can't understand my point of view but he will support me through it. i wouldn't even care if people don't notice the change in my face.

michelle fucked up anyway. the main goal when it comes to plastic surgery or something like fillers is to not overdo it. you, or the person responsible for your procedures, should know when it's enough. michelle looked great when she first started with fillers but she's been doing that for over 3 years now i believe. she looks way past her age and she's the the makeup + skin care expert here ( or claims to be ).
her entire life is a mess. she should take a break for half a year or so and 'cleanse herself' as she would say but she can't live without people's attention. but why do i care... i don't. not my life, face, body and money. but to all of you with plastic surgery plans out there : good luck, don't overdo it and look for a good surgeon :tu: <3

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

youtu.be/-tYdKZTIIO8
I don't know what's up with her face in this interview. Maybe it's the bad lighting but her face looks lumpy. On the other hand it looks like she's stopped with the Botox, you can actually see movement in her forehead. Good for her for having the courage and the confidence to stop.

Post by Guest »

^It's insulting enough to label yourself a Creator, but now, a 'Creative Leader'?! :x

Return to “Michelle Phan”