Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

halloBrit
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

Post by halloBrit »

I can totally imagine Estee bitching to Klaudia about the fact she wasted money buying Amelia that while Chanel bag

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

My comment was the last one on the other thread so I'm posting it here again.

So I just spent some time reading up on Amelia's thread. For those out of the loop, Amelia was engaged to a man who proposed to her 7 months ago whom she had not known for very long (from my understanding). She was suddenly seen without her fiance and without her engagement ring, so people started speculating if their wedding was canceled or wth happened. A week or two later Amelia came on Youtube and made an official video stating the wedding was off. Really honest and raw, but still graceful and classy. Also in that video she mentioned talking to Estee about how she started to see a therapist and read books about codependency, to which Estee got annoyed and told her to stop that.
Like..what??? What is wrong with you Estee. You should learn a thing or two from Amelia about how to act when you are in the public eye. Estee and Aslan broke up. She filmed herself crying several times, only says it was a mutual decision, then denies his existence for MONTHS before coming back and saying she was going to get coffee at his house.
Meanwhile, Amelia was actually engaged and very actively posting every little detail about the wedding, yet she is strong enough to muster up a video to let her followers know. Instead of sulking and pretending it never happened (like Estee), Amelia decides to see get real help for her codependency issues. Not "self-care" bullshit that consists of facials, baths, and minerals...but real, professional help through books and therapy. Estee tears her down for doing that.

I see Amelia coming back from this and really learning and growing into a better person. It's been over a year (?) since Estee and Aslan broke up and all she has managed to do is show how trashy she is as a person and a friend. I can't wait until her "fame" dies (which according to her number of subs and a lot of comments, already has begun..).

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

As I was watching Amelia's video this morning, one of Estée's videos was recommended in the sidebar and it was about...watching her choose paint colors. WTF??? I have no idea if it is a new or old video but I can't get over the gall required to put out a video titled "Choosing my Paint Colors". The worst part is, I'm pretty sure that thing had over 100k views :o

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

halloBrit wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:56 pm
I can totally imagine Estee bitching to Klaudia about the fact she wasted money buying Amelia that while Chanel bag
Totally, but who the f buys someone a Chanel bag? She is so tragically new money.

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

The title of this thread is so confusing I don’t even know which Influenza it’s about

It came up in suggested threads - and at first I thought Lily Pebbles, now I’m thinking Esteè!?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I wonder if Estee never properly addressed her breakup since she assumed they would quickly get back together and act like it never happened.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

friendz123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm
I wonder if Estee never properly addressed her breakup since she assumed they would quickly get back together and act like it never happened.
Hm, I kinda doubt that since she was all about Trevor that whole time and was ready to move to NYC (which she now admits lol).

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Happy Sunday to all, thank you for a new thread

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Wow who tells someone not to seek help? Fine. Don’t seek a therapist and self help yourself but why tell someone else not to? She’s nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

Interesting that Estee hasn't sent any public messages of support to her so-called best friend, apart from liking the tweet that Amelia posted with the link to her video explaining her situation.

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

friendz123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm
Yup, I agree. I posted this in the other thread:

M_cita wrote: ↑Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:53 am
So Estee posted a picture of her doing some yoga in the garden of the house where she and Aslan spent their summer (the beach house)...

Well spotted!

Aslan just uploaded a picture on his instagram stories of Reggie and you can spot the familiar floor of their beach house in it. Clearly Aslan is there and Estee recently went to stay with him.

They are either keeping it casual or 100% back together. I don't buy her line of them still being "really close". She is such an unreliable character. Remember when they first broke up and not only could she not mention his name, she NEVER addressed it (unlike her gracious pal, Amelia). THEN she says in a video with Amelia that she could never be friends with an ex. A few months later and she is giving it the "we're still really close" line. I don't buy it. She obviously is DESPERATE to get back with him (shiiiiit, I would be too, gurl).

So, my question is do you guys think she is hiding her re-ignited relationship with him and if so, why?

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

ga7ba wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:54 pm
halloBrit wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:56 pm
Totally, but who the f buys someone a Chanel bag? She is so tragically new money.
Do you think that now the wedding is off Estée wants her bag back?

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

^she probably sees herself as more of a Celine or Chloe bag girl yknow.. she’s so classy with a touch of hipster cool.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:30 pm
Wow who tells someone not to seek help? Fine. Don’t seek a therapist and self help yourself but why tell someone else not to? She’s nuts!

I honestly think she thinks that isn't being "positive", because Amelia referred to herself as codependent. No, it's just being self-reflective.
Clearly Aslan is there and Estee recently went to stay with him.
She had gone really quiet for a while after her yoga retreat. Just updates with 'swipe up' links which are done by her assistant.

I don't think they're casually dating or whatever, because even though anything is possible with these two, I don't think it's likely that you can 'casually' see your very serious ex for 9+ months with no difference to the casual-ness. I think what one would call it instead is a pseudo-relationship they're both using so that they don't have to grow up and face difficulties. Estee had no interest in that beach house when she was getting it from Trevor last summer lol. Which was "the best summer of her life" remember?

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 am
Estee had no interest in that beach house when she was getting it from Trevor last summer lol. Which was "the best summer of her life" remember?
This x100 :rofl: she's so vapid it make me sick
Image :love2:

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

philodendron wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:01 pm
Also in that video she mentioned talking to Estee about how she started to see a therapist and read books about codependency, to which Estee got annoyed and told her to stop that.
Like..what??? What is wrong with you Estee. "
When/where did she say that?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Haha omg the comments under "VLOG | Goop Summit + Getting Organised! | Estée Lalonde" are priceless...

Gabriella M
1 day ago
At this point it looks like you’ll endorse anything if it means you get luxurious experiences and ‘gifts’ in return.

M Mahmood
1 day ago
OMG LOL goop is the PERFECT way to describe and suit what estee has now become 😂 a basic platform with over the top accessories and snobby attitude. I miss the old videos. But that bitch long dead and gone now 💀

portlandjetaime
1 day ago
Not really surprised you’re pushing the Goop pay-to-play wellness scheme, just disappointed.

WithMetta
3 days ago
Wow, all that styrofoam at the Goop "summit"! Goop can't even fake not being a complete disaster. What do you see in this that could possibly be good for anyone other than Gwyneth?

Victoria Long
4 days ago
Hoop is terrible pseudoscience garbage. Please don’t spread this false information trash. Did you know goops people stated HIV isn’t real? Essential oils and yoni eggs will not cure illness. #Snakeoil 🐍

Minnolina S
5 days ago
I love you Estee but your vlogs are sooo boring lately...I literally force myself to watch them till the end.Hope you will get back on track,soon.

K Lu
5 days ago (edited)
Isn't goop just a hokey scam cooked up by gwyneth Paltrow?

M_cita
Learner
Learner

Post by M_cita »

Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 am
devilishtenshi wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:30 pm

I honestly think she thinks that isn't being "positive", because Amelia referred to herself as codependent. No, it's just being self-reflective.
Clearly Aslan is there and Estee recently went to stay with him.
She had gone really quiet for a while after her yoga retreat. Just updates with 'swipe up' links which are done by her assistant.

I don't think they're casually dating or whatever, because even though anything is possible with these two, I don't think it's likely that you can 'casually' see your very serious ex for 9+ months with no difference to the casual-ness. I think what one would call it instead is a pseudo-relationship they're both using so that they don't have to grow up and face difficulties. Estee had no interest in that beach house when she was getting it from Trevor last summer lol. Which was "the best summer of her life" remember?
I think it's been months that she’s turning around him so maybe he gave her a second chance. There are too many interactions and changes both on his side and on her side that show there’s something new between them (the most obvious is the fact that she disappeared from social media in the evenings and weekends, she went from omnipresent to totally absent). Now that she’s back from Paris, she’ll surely be mute again and will just post swipes up.

Astella1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Astella1986 »

M_cita wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:00 pm
I think it's been months that she’s turning around him so maybe he gave her a second chance. There are too many interactions and changes both on his side and on her side that show there’s something new between them (the most obvious is the fact that she disappeared from social media in the evenings and weekends, she went from omnipresent to totally absent). Now that she’s back from Paris, she’ll surely be mute again and will just post swipes up.
Long time lurker but I think she's wearing that Foundrae necklace again (he gave her?) in her Paris stories.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Run Aslan...RUN!
You escaped the soulless bitch once, why go back?!

Return to “Estee Lalonde”