Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Re: Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Post by Guest »

^ she did that awhile ago. She doesn’t have time to blog anymore, she’s too busy designing crappy jewelry lol

Ileanita1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Post by Ileanita1 »

Geedot wrote:
Ileanitadelete wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:47 pm
Wow she truly is bleeding subscribers and as per social blade... I wonder if she will get under a million and she will have an omg what have I done moment and how she doesn't want to see it and have not had it yet.
She has lost about 2,800 YouTube subscribers in the last month. Fran, on the other hand, has gained over 1,800 subscribers in the last month.
That's called karma.
Yes!!! Iam just very surprised she does not care!

Post by Guest »

Robert T
Why did u guys break up. U guys were perfect for each other. But he was with u so long and didn't want to marry u
Lmao this comment

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Robert T
Why did u guys break up. U guys were perfect for each other. But he was with u so long and didn't want to marry u
Lmao this comment
Oh my... lol

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

"Insider Guide to New York with Estée Lalonde"

https://citizen-femme.com/2019/04/09/in ... e-lalonde/

...so does she have a place in Brookyln?!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

guru_n00b wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 am

What a crappy article, she basically said nothing...

"Most authentic NYC experience to try?

Walk, walk and walk some more. New York is all about walking. You won’t believe the things you discover if you just walk.

Walk, walk and walk some more. New York is all about walking. You won’t believe the things you discover if you just walk. "

very professional lol

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

Callan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:08 am
guru_n00b wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 am

What a crappy article, she basically said nothing...

"Most authentic NYC experience to try?

Walk, walk and walk some more. New York is all about walking. You won’t believe the things you discover if you just walk.

Walk, walk and walk some more. New York is all about walking. You won’t believe the things you discover if you just walk. "

very professional lol

Omg, that is just pathetic. If she loves walking so much, why don't just walk around her hometown instead of endless flights to New York?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I love how all of a sudden she's an expert on New York City just because she flew in a few times to blow some dude who looks like a sea sponge.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Ha. That’s horseshit. Here’s the real Estee Lalonde insider guide to NYC:

1. Find a NY hipster with low self esteem or one whose desperate for fame and attention and sex.

2. Stalk him relentlessly. Also, be sure to stalk all his friends and family on social media. Fly out to see him at least once a week, no matter where you actually live in the world. Just think of all the air miles!! Pretend you’re there on work related business.

3. When he dumps your sorry ass, buy an apartment in a trendy area of Brooklyn just so you can accidentally on purpose bump into him. Continue to stalk his friends.

4. Become a member of a hip gallery or museum. You’re like, so into art.

5. Try and blag another hipster if you can. You gotta maintain that faux hipster art vibe that’s quintessential to NYC. Only a dude whose into photography or art or plays in a lame band will do. You don’t wanna date a real New Yorker. Preferably someone who is identical to your ex is ideal.

6. Deny the existence of your NY penthouse. Yo don’t want normal folk thinking you’re rich.

7. Continue to fly to NY whenever you feel like it. It’s for your art after all! You are a (secret) poet after all.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Aside from the repeated 'walk walk walk' I think the second most ridiculous thing I read was 'Go to Central Park and look at some dogs' Great idea, I know I'll spend lots of £'s to fly to NY to go see some dogs! WTF you can go see dogs if you step out of your front door in London Adstee. What the hell is wrong with her? With all the sights to see in NYC, she can't come up with anything better. She really irritates me, I find her to be so dumb. I struggle even hate watching her now because of all the shit that comes out.

almond2929
Lurker
Lurker

Post by almond2929 »

Callan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:45 am
I love how all of a sudden she's an expert on New York City just because she flew in a few times to blow some dude who looks like a sea sponge.

Im dead :rofl: :rofl:

You are all so right. She loves wine and drinks yet she can barely name a bar. So fake

Post by Guest »

:tu: to all these comment lmao. I'll never understand how Estee gets chosen for some these features and interviews, she's is SO clueless and doesn't know fuck all about anything. She's not even FROM New York. You couldn't find a fashion blogger from NYC to interview about the hot spots and night life? Smdh

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Did y'all see that hat she put up for a vote / poll on her stories? LOL

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I would love for her to specifically explain how her 'creativity' has improved from her trips to NYC. She barely ever makes content when she's there anyway. How has it changed anything on her platforms? She hasn't taken up photography or something... she doesn't animate her stuff or do illustrations or whatever... her videos look exactly the same, I can't think of any unique approach she's taken to filming anything recently... she doesn't write blogs anymore... she doesn't do styling or anything... all her major contracts have been London-based so it's not like she's securing some great connections over there...

It's really funny she's so desperate to push this 'I keep going to get my creative fix' thing since we know the real reasons why she went/goes there so often. Like I get that she wants an excuse, but it doesn't make any sense lol! Just say you like NYC and have ~friends~ there you like to visit, the creativity thing is so pretentious. Also she was going at minimum once a month for most of last year and sometimes staying for weeks, not once every '7 weeks' as she claims, although that might be how she does it now.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

"I keep going to get my creative fix" = "I keep going to get my fix of the latest creative guy who will only tolerate me for the next couple weeks"

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

:?

Can’t believe this sad excuse of a human earns a living by posting this kind of content.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I feel like she's had Reggie for a long time recently, longer than usual. Also too bad he has to live amongst all the reno stuff and upheaval.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Ccc123000 wrote:Did y'all see that hat she put up for a vote / poll on her stories? LOL
I voted no no no

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Fried hair, fried brain cells

Return to “Estee Lalonde”