Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

Post by TTGirl »

She still thinks she as popular af and is immune to all the negative comments. Let’s see how much longer does it last....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollaback13
Learner
Learner

Post by hollaback13 »

god she's so vain and infuriating like how can she take herself seriously with this like #ELrenovates and #ELfashion??? girl you're not talented or important enough to justify your own hashtags like that god i hate her

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

I can't even hate watch her anymore.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

hollaback13 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 pm
god she's so vain and infuriating like how can she take herself seriously with this like #ELrenovates and #ELfashion??? girl you're not talented or important enough to justify your own hashtags like that god i hate her
Those hashtags.. my god, she's trying to brand EL as something, we should tag random pictures on the internet with her tag, pix of sloths or something close to her actual work.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Omg, I missed her stories today until now.

Who made her a fashion person all of a sudden?

She is really trying to milk all this for as much money as she can. I bet that she is scared of losing this gravy train. I would be scared if I were her tbh. She has no real talents aside from shilling utter crap and she isn't even doing that all that well on YT judging by the reception of her last few videos.

Post by Guest »

thesubwayfugitive wrote:
imtakinga_bath wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 am
So Estée's old friend Gemma Tomlinson just got engaged while on holiday in NYC - how pissed off/gutted must she be that all her friends/ex friends are getting married except for her?
She commented "awww!! :love2: :love2: " on the picture. Much genuine so support
I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't talked to Gemma in years. She dropped her as soon as her channel started taking off. An "awww" is all she can come up with? Lmao fuck off Estee.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

SillySausage wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 am
And while we're here, here are the full accounts for Essie Button Ltd that were just posted for your browsing pleasure. Enjoy. They aren't that impressive compared to her peers with less followers tbh and I thought it would be higher with all the ADs she is so focused on putting out there. But these are only until April 2018 so she was still chilling at Aslan's without any responsibilities for most of it. She should just change her company name to Adstee.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
HAHAHA actually yes. She can't deny that her entire life has revolved around shilling products to teenaged girls. No wonder she's got a complex.

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Her latest crock pot insta stories are a massive cringe fest. And what’s up with this whole EL thing. She slaps it on every hashtag. And I bet that crockpot is also an Ad because she posted the link in her insta story. She is a walking talking billboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cantcomprehend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cantcomprehend »

Mmm fashun.
She must be joking...Image

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I wonder what that 260 000 pound "other creditors" debt was at Apr2017 year end, since it looks like a one-time debt that she paid off with money she already had in the accounts. This years accounts aren't as exciting...

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

:HK: double post
Last edited by Trixy on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

I only just started noticing her hashtags recently, mainly due to the renovation. However, she has now come up with separate travels/beauty/fashion hashtags, some of which I clicked the other day when mentioned here and had only a handful of posts associated to them. Maybe I’m wrong but she’s just recently gone all over her older posts and added these hashtags to them. This post is an example

Seriously, she’s slowly adding her #EL crap to them all, hundreds come up now. I’m just glad other shit comes up too, and they won’t remain unique, hopefully!!

P.S. maybe I’m wrong and haven’t been attentive, has this always been a thing?! :roll:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ nauseating.. and you know that someone else is doing this for her, she's too important to update her own social media.

maisie12
Learner
Learner

Post by maisie12 »

I'm honestly in shock over that outfit with the orange coat. Not at the outfit itself necessarily, but that she is calling it FASHION. That just looks like something you throw on when you've overslept and you're going to miss your train if you don't hurry. That isn't fashion, it's just clothes.

She used to tag outfits like that "fashun" which I always thought was self-deprecating, but now I see she was just testing the waters because she really thinks she's hot shit.

And the comments on that photo! "Why can you pull literally anything off!!" :?

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

maisie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 am
That isn't fashion, it's just clothes.
100%!!

Also, I think her career is going to follow a similar path as Zoella's (on a smaller scale). She's going to keep doing the job but her audience will keep shrinking/she has lost mass appeal.

I don't think its the worst thing in the world to happen to a blogger... theres probably less stress/less money so theres pros and cons... It's kind of like she's downgrading her channel to a Lily Pebbles/Amelia/Anna Edit level. Its just not maybe what she wants to happen lol... or maybe it is?

Edit: wow just read the comments on her newest ad.... I'm going to update this and bet she turns out like the fowler sisters.

Post by Guest »

Swipe up on a crock pot...everyone who needs a crock pot either already has one or knows where to get one, estee. You are the only person out there who needs help choosing one (or if someone does genuinely need help, they shouldn't take advice from her)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

#el"cooks"

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

I watcher her in her early early days, it's been at least 4 years since I've watched an Estee video ... something inside me decided to watch her recent video .... this girl is completely unrecognizable, I see no similarity to who she was when she first started her channel. She's become a robot like the rest of them ....

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

Oh, and why does she talk so weird now?

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

cantcomprehend wrote:Mmm fashun.
She must be joking...Image
Imageher poses and expressions are ridicccc. this is the epitome of adstee lasmug

Return to “Estee Lalonde”