Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Re: Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Post by Guest »

sheusheu wrote:Whatever credibility she had or was “known for” (aka boss Aslan) is fading fast. She needs to cut out this sl*tty flaunty flirtatious drooling tit hanging half naked facade asap or mega brands like Lancôme will drop like flies. She is displaying ZERO CLASS. And that is EVERYTHING they are about. Her career is about to take a nose dive. She needs a good mothering slap.
Seriously though. To me Lancome is all about old school glamour and elegance, they work with freaking Lisa Eldridge for god's sake... and they hired Estee of all people to be their ambassador or whatever? That's the strangest decision (almost as strange as Adidas hiring Estee LMAO). Estee doesn't personify the ~Lancome girl~ in the slightest... it's so mind boggling to me lol.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lamour88 »

Can she EVER be without her phone? The shower, the bathtub, a million stories on a car ride including filming herself taking a sip of her drink... Whoever said the phone is contributing to her sleep problems is probably right, she's completely addicted. Not just to the screen but to posting and getting attention from Insta stories.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by OhLorde »

Her only company in London is actually her phone :rofl:

When she's not in NYC she has completely zero friends (I mean, real friends for her to actually talk to) so she resorts to filming everything she does and posts them online. It's sad, really, to be lonely in a country you thought you'd find your happy ending in. But hey it's life, and Estee isn't doing anything productive to boost her career or even herself, her knowledge and personality.

And please. That so-called 'professional' outfit is a failure. Just because you throw on a blazer with a pair of pointed heels you think you're classy or elegant? She's not like the rich girls who CAN actually rock those outfits WITH their bras on. Estee going braless is just a scream for attention from Trevor, she sure is desperate for the D; and of course, getting compliments from her tweensy fangirls who'd go "OMG girlboss" "goalssss" over her.

And that photocopied photo of her face... wow. Her face sure is OILY. I feel so bad for the person cleaning the photocopier :roll: And if getting a photocopy of your face is "a lifelong dream", please re-evaluate your priorities and 'dreams' :?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

SillySausage wrote:@LancomeUK tweeted that she was their intern for the day today :roll:
Wonder if anything goes wrong will they scrub her Lancome presence from their internet again. Wish someone saved all those horrific pics and video she did for them. Someone has it as their avatar here if I'm not mistaken.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

koalah wrote:
SillySausage wrote:@LancomeUK tweeted that she was their intern for the day today :roll:
Wonder if anything goes wrong will they scrub her Lancome presence from their internet again. Wish someone saved all those horrific pics and video she did for them. Someone has it as their avatar here if I'm not mistaken.
That photo was hilarious!!! She looked like a clown :rofl:

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Callan wrote:
Pretty sure that her face wasn’t the only thing she photocopied... But guess her arse only made it into Trevor’s DMs and not her story. What a shame eh Image

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Omg Estee's rambling about anxiety is actually infuriating. I DO understand that people resist getting help but damn, she lives and works in a progressive bubble, her industry is all about talking about mental health issues, she's near 30 now and has been dealing with this since she was a teenager, her time is more than flexible, she most certainly has the money...

WHY is she not in therapy? Or did she try *one* and decide it wasn't for her?

It would be one thing if she was just that stubborn but it's almost harmful now because she gets on Insta and talks about how she talks... to her Mom or AMELIA. Wtf. (Also goes to show when she's vulnerable that's the one 'friend' she listed). And then says if someone doesn't have someone like that to talk to.......... she's here for them? Even if you can't do therapy there are other mental health resources out there.

Then she says she might do a video on how she "recentres" herself. If she does a video about taking baths and buying crystals... I honestly don't know what is her issue that she refuses treatment but it's harmful to pass that to her viewers.

Oh and Estée doing a smear test and then right away Instagraming about missing Brooklyn is a bit much for me.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

OhLorde wrote:
koalah wrote:
That photo was hilarious!!! She looked like a clown :rofl:
Oh stop, she's beeeeeeeeeautiful :P jk

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Of course she ins't in therapy. She's far too narcissistic for that. Going to therapy would actually involving her taking a long, hard look at herself and she'd have to admit what a mess of a person she is. She'll never do that. She prefers to pout and whine on Instagram instead. And her "anxiety"? What is she anxious about? When her on/off fuck buddy is gonna call her up for a quick hump again? Please :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have no sympathy for her. She a mess but she's no hurry to do anything to examine herself and her feelings or grow as a person. All she's after is a quick fix. It's another way for her get attention from her pathetic minions. Maybe she can get a brand deal with Xanax? lol

If she ever really looked at her life, and I mean really looked at it, she'd realise that the best thing she could do is get off social media for a while. Stop the endless pouting and selfies, stop hunting for men to define her and stop being a person she clearly isn't and work on figuring out who the hell she is.

On another note, from a shrink's perspective I bet she'd be fascinating to analyse. She seems like a borderline personality to me, but then I'm no expert.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Estee is such a burden on others. She just sucks up people's energy to make herself feel better. Talk to a therapist. No one needs to hear all about what's out of control inside your head. Therapy is amazing. You just have to find the right one for you. When will this bitch wake up and get some help?!

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

I just cant with this dumbfuck. That anxiety " I have a lifelong mental health issue for which I am seeking no professional help but let me guide you, dear viewer, toward the light" ramble just wrecked me. Holy fucking christ why is the world set up so that so many Estee-class spoilt shitheads can squander resources and everyone else gets fucked. It's too much.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

Callan wrote:
OhLorde wrote: That photo was hilarious!!! She looked like a clown :rofl:
Oh stop, she's beeeeeeeeeautiful :P jk

OML :rofl: Here's the one I think is funnier :tu:

Stupid trout face lol

Found this on Lancome's YT video on her "joining the family." What is this face?! :o

SIDE NOTE: I really miss this Estee :(

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

tadahhhhh wrote: On another note, from a shrink's perspective I bet she'd be fascinating to analyse. She seems like a borderline personality to me, but then I'm no expert.
Psych grad here. I do agree, she might have got a borderline personality disorder along with depression.. the latter could be well-hidden, I think.

Honestly it's really sad to see someone being so unstable and yet not seeking any professional help. I don't think she ever will admit she has any mental health issues and would obviously choose NOT TO seek help because that would make her seem weak. And we all know that her ego is waaayyyyy too big for that.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

"Reliability is so hot."
Is Trevor following her on twitter too? https://twitter.com/EsteeLalonde/status ... 2393142272

Once again I can see Aslan opening a bottle of champagne in celebration when he reads this.

Just watching her rambling about anxiety. I could scream. GO TO THERAPY!!!!!! :x

Pretty sure she wanted support from Trevor with her anxieties and he wasn't available.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Why was she talking about the smear as if she’s never had one before? Really strange.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

funwithnames wrote: Pretty sure she wanted support from Trevor with her anxieties and he wasn't available.
I feel so mean laughing at this :rofl:

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

funwithnames wrote:"Reliability is so hot."
Is Trevor following her on twitter too? https://twitter.com/EsteeLalonde/status ... 2393142272

Once again I can see Aslan opening a bottle of champagne in celebration when he reads this.

Just watching her rambling about anxiety. I could scream. GO TO THERAPY!!!!!! :x

Pretty sure she wanted support from Trevor with her anxieties and he wasn't available.
Reliability - Bec she’s on the hunt for her next caretaker and sugardaddy.

Will be chuckling w glee once this episode w Trevor ends. It’s pretty obvious no one can stand to be w her, as she’s needy, vain, and has the mental capacity of a five year old. No surprise that she doesn’t even have any real friends.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Everytime she embarrasses herself on social media, which is daily, Aslan becomes a little sexier. I cant explain it. It's like everytime a bell rings an angel gets her wings. He is still a corrupt douche but in light of what a waste of space Estee is, he just looks stellar in comparison.

Post by Guest »

friendz123 wrote:Why was she talking about the smear as if she’s never had one before? Really strange.
Came here to say this. Not sure why I decided to watch her stories today, but I did and the thing that boggled my mind most is that she seemed to have never done it before!! The way she said "people always told me it wouldn't hurt and I didn't believe them"??? I'm 24 and I've had several pap smears already

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

friendz123 wrote:Why was she talking about the smear as if she’s never had one before? Really strange.
She definitely has never had one before. She pretty much admitted it. Odd.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”