Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Post by clessidrae »

this title is so spot on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Thanks!! :tu: :love2:

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Following

karaokequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by karaokequeen »

If you want to follow this thread, you can scroll all the way down and either subscribe or bookmark it. No need to post “following” in each new thread.

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

In the photo of her and her mom, have you noticed how their teeth look kinda... fake? On her mom, it looks like they are painted on, very white on the front and the color fades to a dirty white in the back.

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

BunnyTheDude wrote:In the photo of her and her mom, have you noticed how their teeth look kinda... fake? On her mom, it looks like they are painted on, very white on the front and the color fades to a dirty white in the back.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://instagram.fotp3-3.fna.fbcdn.net ... 7584_n.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>fotp3</span><span>-</span><span>3</span><span>.</span><span>fna</span><span>.</span><span>fbcdn</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>vp</span><span>/</span><span>5c51e6ada8615ccf495656f1ae2173b7</span><span>/</span><span>5BCA3E8C</span><span>/</span><span>t51</span><span>.</span><span>2885</span><span>-</span><span>15</span><span>/</span><span>sh0</span><span>.</span><span>08</span><span>/</span><span>e35</span><span>/</span><span>p640x640</span><span>/</span><span>36085558</span><span>_</span><span>249091465854681</span><span>_</span><span>7912880366979907584</span><span>_</span><span>n</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Are they always like that in pics? Definitely looks abnormal to me seems altered

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

HA! The thread name is gold. This forum is always a guaranteed laugh for me. :tu:

taciturnip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taciturnip »

I've wondered about her teeth before. In really old videos, I think one of her front teeth had a tiny chip at the bottom and her voice had a more lisp-y quality. Maybe she got veneers?

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Just curious - does anyone know how old her mum is?
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Ok the teeth just look crazy

Alphadesi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphadesi »

:tu: what I thought too :rofl:

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I bet she used facetune to lighten up the teeth.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Post by PowderGirl »

funwithnames wrote:Just curious - does anyone know how old her mum is?
I think they look like bad/dirty dentures lol
Her mum is probably 50-55? I know a few people who have dentures in that age because they didn’t look after their teeth or they just have genetically bad ones

Edit: stalked her Instagram

She turned 57

Not sure what she is on about but she definitely got something done to her teeth which she is showing off here

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Soulcycles in the city are usually very modern design with dark gray floors. I only know of one with wood floors, in Bridgehampton.

I think she is in the Hamptons. I wonder if she took the Jitney out or a helicopter 8-)

tsyru
Learner
Learner

Post by tsyru »

BunnyTheDude wrote:In the photo of her and her mom, have you noticed how their teeth look kinda... fake? On her mom, it looks like they are painted on, very white on the front and the color fades to a dirty white in the back.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://instagram.fotp3-3.fna.fbcdn.net ... 7584_n.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>fotp3</span><span>-</span><span>3</span><span>.</span><span>fna</span><span>.</span><span>fbcdn</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>vp</span><span>/</span><span>5c51e6ada8615ccf495656f1ae2173b7</span><span>/</span><span>5BCA3E8C</span><span>/</span><span>t51</span><span>.</span><span>2885</span><span>-</span><span>15</span><span>/</span><span>sh0</span><span>.</span><span>08</span><span>/</span><span>e35</span><span>/</span><span>p640x640</span><span>/</span><span>36085558</span><span>_</span><span>249091465854681</span><span>_</span><span>7912880366979907584</span><span>_</span><span>n</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I feel like she edits her pics way more obvious, than she did a few month ago. Her eyes also look so fake and edited in almost every picture ...

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

SillySausage wrote:Soulcycles in the city are usually very modern design with dark gray floors. I only know of one with wood floors, in Bridgehampton.

I think she is in the Hamptons. I wonder if she took the Jitney out or a helicopter 8-)
Yeah she's obviously in a beach town of some sort... and obviously she's gone WITH someone, but she isn't filming who she's with unlike

On a hunch I quickly checked Trevor's mom's Insta lol (didn't look at her stories though), and it seems his mom has been around Westchester NY in the last few days, which has numerous beaches and whatnot. It ALSO has several SoulCycle studios there.

Adding to my 'Estee and Trevor are more serious than you might think' theory, she just might be vacationing with his family or at least visiting a family home.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Lamour88 wrote:
SillySausage wrote:Soulcycles in the city are usually very modern design with dark gray floors. I only know of one with wood floors, in Bridgehampton.

Yeah she's obviously in a beach town of some sort... and obviously she's gone WITH someone, but she isn't filming who she's with unlike

On a hunch I quickly checked Trevor's mom's Insta lol (didn't look at her stories though), and it seems his mom has been around Westchester NY in the last few days, which has numerous beaches and whatnot. It ALSO has several SoulCycle studios there.

Adding to my 'Estee and Trevor are more serious than you might think' theory, she just might be vacationing with his family or at least visiting a family home.
Trevor's parents actually live in Westchester. Its not really a beachy area just a county. There are some beaches on the sound but not that nice. Chelsea is at the beach so I assume she is with her but who knows.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

SillySausage wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:

Trevor's parents actually live in Westchester. Its not really a beachy area just a county. There are some beaches on the sound but not that nice. Chelsea is at the beach so I assume she is with her but who knows.
Ah I see. My bad, sorry Trevor's mom for looking at your location tags for the pic of your quinoa burger. :(

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Definitely in the Hamptons, doubt she'd go to the Shore and the beaches on the Sound are rocky. Who would stay in the City today ... it's 94 (real feel 105) I'm pool side at my country house until after July 4th. 8-)

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

I really think this is serious with Estee and Trevor and she will make an announcement probably in the next few months. Yes only his dad follows her, but I was checking out Trevor’s Instagram and Estee is following and being followed by friends from where Trevor’s family lives. So either high school or earlier friends that he has from back home are following Estee. Out of anyone, a friend would be a little more judicious in following back a hook up. So I think this is definitely a relationship that began end of 2017 and really got going earlier this year. I think she’s planning a move. No way long distance will work long term, someone will have to move, and she’s visiting him more and trying to befriend all of his friends while also making New York based friends through the YouTube/Influencer route. Even the whole bff with “bae” Amelia wouldn’t come to an end if she moves to NY because Amelia has family from NY and visits them yearly. I think it’s much more serious than anyone is giving credit for. Still weird to me to jump into another serious relationship with someone on another continent so soon after ending her relationship with Aslan but I don’t think Estee does anything unless it’s extreme in one end of the spectrum or the other.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”