Estée Ladulting - New flat, new man, who dis? (part 24)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Estée Ladulting - New flat, new man, who dis? (part 24)

Post by Callan »

ImageUntitled by c, on Flickr

No, you just call up and ask for things, like a mattress instead.

Lafez
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lafez »

Callan wrote:ImageUntitled by c, on Flickr

Ugh, she really thinks of herself as a “feminist”/“girlboss” doesn’t she? No Estee, you just hunt for sugardaddies and smooch off them, live off their mansion rent-free for years until you hop on to the next one.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ADstée LaMooch :rofl:

Kitkatkitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kitkatkitten »

Sybil Vane wrote:ADstée LaMooch :rofl:
ADstée LaMooch seeks coffee loving photographer with family wealth, must be available for the next 8 years to run home, water plants and edit youtube videos :rofl:

catsarethebest
Learner
Learner

Post by catsarethebest »

Can the next thread name pleaseee be ADstee LaMooch ? It's amazing :rofl:

catsarethebest
Learner
Learner

Post by catsarethebest »

rustandust wrote:^yes you're right! they're weird kardashian-jenner spandex-shorts probably from the brand that she's shilling - outdoor voices. just walking the dog and getting iced coffee. the LA valley girl persona is in full bloom. *shudders*
Also, to be fair, sometimes influencers don't get to pick what the company sends them to promote. So I think outdoor voices was probably just pushing her to promote these lame bike shorts pioneered by none other than Yeezy aka Kanye West *puke*

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

She probably thinks she's Jennifer Aniston, casually walking around with a bottle of Smart Water and Aveno body lotion under her arm.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Kitkatkitten wrote:
ADstée LaMooch seeks coffee loving photographer with family wealth, must be available for the next 8 years to run home, water plants and edit youtube videos :rofl:
Is Trevor's family wealthy?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Callan wrote: Also I know I'm probably being picky but that bed frame is the dumbest thing I've ever seen sold as a bed frame. Looks like something you dry clothes on some Amish farm. I really do not get her sense of aesthetics at all.
No you are not being picky! That bed is, to me, so bizarre; I'm surprised Ikea even sells it! Are you supposed to hang something over the posts? Is it supposed to have the same post on the footboard for mosquito netting or something? :rofl: Is it teepee-inspired? I really don't get it. She could have picked a plain, nondescript one but she has to be the weirdo even with her bed choice.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Kitkatkitten wrote:
Is Trevor's family wealthy?
There are a few posts discussing this only a few pages back I think!

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Callan wrote: Also I know I'm probably being picky but that bed frame is the dumbest thing I've ever seen sold as a bed frame. Looks like something you dry clothes on some Amish farm. I really do not get her sense of aesthetics at all.
No you are not being picky! That bed is, to me, so bizarre; I'm surprised Ikea even sells it! Are you supposed to hang something over the posts? Is it supposed to have the same post on the footboard for mosquito netting or something? :rofl: Is it teepee-inspired? I really don't get it. She could have picked a plain, nondescript one but she has to be the weirdo even with her bed choice.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t hang a tapestry there in that strange black space on the bed frame. It would at least make it look like it makes sense.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

the shadeeee. tb to those chaste forehead kisses aslan used to sometimes (rarely) give her on camera.

anw how does this vapid girl think she's woke? does she do anything other than promote mindless consumerism or act like she can't do simple "adulting" tasks? pssh.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Lafez wrote:

Ugh, she really thinks of herself as a “feminist”/“girlboss” doesn’t she? No Estee, you just hunt for sugardaddies and smooch off them, live off their mansion rent-free for years until you hop on to the next one.
She thinks being a youtube star/aclaimed author is being a girlboss and outearning. Well Aslan was independently wealthy/didnt work money just was rich from family so she wasn't really outearning him.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

rustandust wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d70a71.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>f1bb8e036ec671bfb3b69b4e9ed70a71</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
the shadeeee. tb to those chaste forehead kisses aslan used to sometimes (rarely) give her on camera.

anw how does this vapid girl think she's woke? does she do anything other than promote mindless consumerism or act like she can't do simple "adulting" tasks? pssh.
EsteeLaDesperateForaMan more like. For someone so apparently “woke” she’s utterly incapable of living alone without a rich douchbag boyfriend. Perhaps she’s not getting enough attention from dear old Trevor, despite her efforts to stalk his parents online? Every time you think she couldn’t possibly sink any lower, down she goes...

chrimsi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chrimsi »

smashthebox wrote:
Lafez wrote:

She thinks being a youtube star/aclaimed author is being a girlboss and outearning. Well Aslan was independently wealthy/didnt work money just was rich from family so she wasn't really outearning him.
Did Aslan not have a job? Were they just lying when they said he was working? wtf.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

aranias
Learner
Learner

Post by aranias »

She's acting worse than a hormonal 15-year-old.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

okwellyeah
Learner
Learner

Post by okwellyeah »

Off topic but that roll out mattress is freaking expensive too! And that bed frame is ridiculous. And the 'mops' she hangs on the wall are too. Oh my oh my she is spinning out of control

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Ccc123000 wrote:

Lol so the “headboard” with the posts that she’s hanging rags off of is actually the footboard. She said herself in an IKEA home shopping video that she likes it better as a headboard but even at IKEA they have sheer panels hanging from there as a footboard. This is just Estees wannabe interior designer aesthetic that makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivehadit_Officially »

aranias wrote:She's acting worse than a hormonal 15-year-old.
She thirsty... :rofl:

Deletethis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Deletethis »

aranias wrote:She's acting worse than a hormonal 15-year-old.
She reeks of desperation. Have some self respect, woman!

Return to “Estee Lalonde”