Estée LaLone: Single Ready2Mingle Post-Tinder Surprise (23)

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaLone: Single Ready2Mingle Post-Tinder Surprise (

Post by CoCoBeanz »

That pic above looks like his sister.

tiistai
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tiistai »

Ivehadit_Officially wrote:
Nais rais wrote:
Matrioska wrote:
SillySausage wrote:Then she was moving to her Kiehl's hotel room immediately after. (BTW I cannot believe how much she packed!) She said there would be an upcoming New York vlog. But will it be a Kiehl's NY vlog or an actual New York vlog and what she has really been up to?
btw, it could be hilarious, if she filmed a Lumene AD while staying in the hotel, which was paid by Kiehls
I can't (won't) watch Estee's video to find out, but Kate La Vie just uploaded her Kiehl's vlog and shows what her room & bathroom looked like. The video seems to be gone now though! Not sure why.... The bathroom at that hotel had glass surrounding it with black frame, marble shower. You can also hear Estee saying "I'm going back to London on Sunday" at one point (not sure when the kiehls trip ended)... I wonder why the video was taken down... is there some nugget of info that wasn't supposed to be revealed? I need to rewatch when it goes back up to see what is missing... ;)
Wow you right, good catch, she's in 2 different hotel's bathroom. i remember screencaptured this picture from her instastory because i thought the outfit was cool. And when i look back, i can see from the reflection of the mirror that she stood in front of a transparent glass wall leads to the bedroom. And this kiehl's bathroom interior was very different from her lumene ad bathroom.

And before, we thought that she didn't stayed at the hotel, because she was walked around the residential neighborhood. but It looks like she was actually stayed at another hotel before moved to the hotel that provided by kiehls.[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d53889.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ee566d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>de51394aed2913da7616c337c7d53889</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>00c22445de1d8385a92fb3f78aee566d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

The video was deleted? Estee's video or kate's video? I still can see her video. Oh, maybe if refresh my youtube page it will be gone.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
Kate's video is gone now.
what video?

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

can’t see trevor‘s friends list anymore on facebook. who tipped him off?

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

frannysmum wrote:can’t see trevor‘s friends list anymore on facebook. who tipped him off?
Shady Button

Louisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Louisa »

Hello Estevor :FU:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

frannysmum wrote:can’t see trevor‘s friends list anymore on facebook. who tipped him off?
Most likely pucker trout ( Essie)

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

i mean... she's right about the dyson. i couldn't live without mine.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

laura-palmer wrote:i mean... she's right about the dyson. i couldn't live without mine.
Can't live without the D :rofl: I mean *cough* The Dyson

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Estée LaLone: Single Ready2Mingle Post-Tinder Surprise (23)

Post by rustandust »

her recent tweets are just so childish. really can't respect how it seems like she really wasn't her own person when she was with aslan. then has the cheek to call herself a girl boss!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Nais rais wrote:
Ivehadit_Officially wrote: I can't (won't) watch Estee's video to find out, but Kate La Vie just uploaded her Kiehl's vlog and shows what her room & bathroom looked like. The video seems to be gone now though! Not sure why.... The bathroom at that hotel had glass surrounding it with black frame, marble shower. You can also hear Estee saying "I'm going back to London on Sunday" at one point (not sure when the kiehls trip ended)... I wonder why the video was taken down... is there some nugget of info that wasn't supposed to be revealed? I need to rewatch when it goes back up to see what is missing... ;)
Wow you right, good catch, she's in 2 different hotel's bathroom. i remember screencaptured this picture from her instastory because i thought the outfit was cool. And when i look back, i can see from the reflection of the mirror that she stood in front of a transparent glass wall leads to the bedroom. And this kiehl's bathroom interior was very different from her lumene ad bathroom.

And before, we thought that she didn't stayed at the hotel, because she was walked around the residential neighborhood. but It looks like she was actually stayed at another hotel before moved to the hotel that provided by kiehls.

The video was deleted? Estee's video or kate's video? I still can see her video. Oh, maybe if refresh my youtube page it will be gone.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
Kate's video is gone now.
This one? Lots of annoying Estee (and other YTbers) drinks boomerang attempts but don't see anything ... nefarious?

Estee did mention in the Nordic skincare vid that she was in a different hotel while putting on all those #ad products, then moving to another hotel for Kiehls (which is the Kate La Vie vlog hotel). So either she was set up in a hotel by the Nordic product or she was on a personal trip before the Kiehls event started.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I think she's trying to be all 'jokey audult life' but failing. Ie asking what a meter reading is.

I have some friends who are 28-30 and now moving from apartments to houses for the first time independently and they post stuff like "who would have thought you can get so excited about buying a lawn mower?" and "how do you reach a point where you want to spend half a paycheck on a hose with ten settings that has automatic coiling?"

This is relatable funny for people who are making that next step in life. But her questions are what my 18 year old brother asked when he moved to uni last year. And she doesn't realise its pathetic for someone her age.

I'll give her the Dyson though. I love mine.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

IntrinsicLove wrote:Someone might have posted this but I'm still working my way through the posts I missed, but I looked up Trevor Baum on Youtube and found someone who looks remarkably similar to him and he has 2 vids up from 2009 singing and it's kinda cringey. Lol. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8YXz ... rYj4tBnx9w Just sharing in case anyone wanted to see. In all fairness, everyone changes a lot in 9 years so I'm not even faulting him for being cheesy, but it's just an insight into who he was and I'm just very curious what he's like now given the fact that Estee seems that into him.
That definitely is him. Quick someone save those videos before Estee warns him to take them down. lol

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Just thought I'd post these before they get deleted by AD-Queen Lalonde. One has over 300 likes...I guess people really are starting to see through her bullshit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

tadahhhhh wrote:Just thought I'd post these before they get deleted by AD-Queen Lalonde. One has over 300 likes...I guess people really are starting to see through her bullshit.
Estee is milking every last drop of sponsors coming her way now that her sugar daddy dumped her ass.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

Gosh the amount of weird Arab and Asian men commenting on her live stream on IG right now. Is that her audience? Also nice attempt to reconnect with the viewers, dumbass.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

She didn't answer any questions. Many people asked but she responded only to comments on her nice flat and jewellery.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

nardy wrote:She didn't answer any questions. Many people asked but she responded only to comments on her nice flat and jewellery.

Actually no she only replied to the creepy dudes who said nice boobs and can i hug you in public. Goes to show how dumb and naive she is on top of being insecure and thirsty for validation (even from instagram pervs).

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

mara1992 wrote:
nardy wrote:She didn't answer any questions. Many people asked but she responded only to comments on her nice flat and jewellery.

Actually no she only replied to the creepy dudes who said nice boobs and can i hug you in public. Goes to show how dumb and naive she is on top of being insecure and thirsty for validation (even from instagram pervs).
Ew right that too. She chooses to focus on those comments when there were legit interesting questions like how did she lose weight and if she considered dying her hair dark.

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

nardy wrote:
mara1992 wrote:

Ew right that too. She chooses to focus on those comments when there were legit interesting questions like how did she lose weight and if she considered dying her hair dark.

Yeah. And what the hell was she wearing? And she doesn't want us to see her apartment yet because "some stuff are private and you don't want to see my underwear all over the living room floor." Ugh. I can't. She is the unsexiest slut on the whole internet.

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

nardy wrote:
mara1992 wrote:

Yeah. And what the hell was she wearing? And she doesn't want us to see her apartment yet because "some stuff are private and you don't want to see my underwear all over the living room floor." Ugh. I can't. She is the unsexiest slut on the whole internet.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”