Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by funwithnames »

When Bloom came out, someone here posted pages from the different chapters and you could see that they differed quite a lot in "quality". I'd say whoever helped her probably ran out of time re-writing what she send them (also, there were a lot of typos and some chapters were just laughable, especially the one about traveling). She also admitted she was behind schedule and bitched about it. I also seem to remember that the publishing date was pushed back and that the timeline didn't add up at all (she was still pretending to write it, showing her "process" on insta, when the book should have already been in the second stage of proofreading or even layout).

We know she has at least one assistant and who knows who else is helping her writing the blog etc. . Same with the podcast.
She is basically just the face and the name – or the puppet.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

Callan wrote:
rustandust wrote:same. i would love a non-pretentious, honest as it can be vlog. i was watching this again (whut) and at 23:39 estee talks about aslan helping her write her essay. and how she finds it so hard to write one as opposed to having an multiple choice test. hard to believe she wrote Bloom in its entirety. (not that i ever believed that) soz for the major throwback but thought it was interesting! not sure if it was mentioned before .
and it also shows how dependant she is/was on aslan.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>mVfmNGs</span><span>-</span><span>EZg</span></a>
Wow, I forgot that video, makes you wonder how she writes anything, including her website? Can you imagine her going to a 9-5 job 5 days a week and producing actual work? She would break down in tears in an hour.
Wasn't it discovered a long time ago that she plagiarised reviews and content on her blog? I remember someone finding reviews online that matched hers word for word.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Are they for sure broken up? I mean, has this been confirmed or is it still just speculation? Just curious if we know it as fact or not from somewhere. Thanks! xx

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

littlegarose wrote:Are they for sure broken up? I mean, has this been confirmed or is it still just speculation? Just curious if we know it as fact or not from somewhere. Thanks! xx
Neither of them made it public yet, if that’s what you mean.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

SaySorry wrote:I think people are being too hard on her for the breakup. They were together longer than some married couples and who knows, she probably thinks they’ll get back together so she’s playing it by ear. I know I’ve broken up with a significant other many times but we got back together so many times that I didn’t take break ups seriously after a while.

Honestly, breakups are hard and they’ve been together since they were teenagers. From the way she’s acting, it definitely seems like she’s trying to show how great her life is without him so he’ll realize how amazing she was for him, etc. Her revenge body is on point and hopefully she’s finding some peace from being so busy.

I can’t be the only one on here that wasn’t comfortable talking about a breakup or time off, etc with friends and family. She’s gotten so lifeless lately that I just feel sorry for her. It’s hard being a couple for so long and then trying to find your own identity. I mean she moved to a different continent for the guy, made a life together, and thought she would be spending the rest of her life with him. It’s really scary when suddenly, your life isnt what you know. I hope she finds her way. The very first video I saw of hers was actually her couple video with Aslan. They looked so happy and in love. I always thought she loved him more than he loved her, so I can understand the sorrow behind that feeling.

Who know but I did like them as a couple. But I don’t blame her for not wanting to talk about it. Talking about it makes it more “real” too. I don’t think it’s easy to face that.
I think we’re all just curious to see how she’ll cope on her own, if they are actually over.

I refuse to feel sorry for her though. She’s had everything handed to her on a plate and proven more than once just how shallow and vain she really is. She lives in a hollow, narcissistic bubble that’s all her own doing. We’ve discussed it on here to death but if she spent half as much time doing some real work on herself like exercising or taking a course or volunteering then she may get be more fulfilled. Instead she thrives on the validation and approval of strangers online. Her entire life is fake, she can never connect truely with others, even her own subscribers. She doesn’t have the balls to just be herself. Despite harping on about what a feminist she is.

She wants all the benefits of being a YouTuber but she can’t actually be real with the people who’ve supported her all this time, which is just tacky. She didn’t have to broadcast her relationship with Aslan so she can’t be surprised that people are curious about where he’s disappeared to.

Part me hopes she’ll use the breakup as a chance to grow but she’s probably already on the hunt for her next suga daddy to continue funding her sad, excessive lifestyle.

Do you think she ever felt sorry for the women in Morocco who had to work long hours for a tiny wage while she stayed in a fancy hotel she never even had to pay for? I doubt it.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Her vlogs, back when they had that fun casual content, was what drew so many people, I can still see comments on her stuff form 2013/4/5 from a week ago where people say they miss this stuff.

Now her work day is going to the movies and then falling asleep in a cab, I don't know what she's going to fill her channel with anymore since you know who is no longer holding the camera.

ImageIMG_8539 by c, on Flickr

Spygirl424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spygirl424 »

I don't know if it has been said before, but Aslan unfollowed Estee and Amelia on Instagram.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Spygirl424 wrote:I don't know if it has been said before, but Aslan unfollowed Estee and Amelia on Instagram.
hmmm... Estee has been calling Amelia her perfect "bf" / "date" in her instagram stories..

interesting

Spygirl424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spygirl424 »

Callan wrote:
Spygirl424 wrote:I don't know if it has been said before, but Aslan unfollowed Estee and Amelia on Instagram.
hmmm... Estee has been calling Amelia her perfect "bf" / "date" in her instagram stories..

interesting
I've notice he unfollowed Estee on sunday, but still following Amelia, and now he unfollowed her also.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Spygirl424 wrote:
Callan wrote:

interesting
I've notice he unfollowed Estee on sunday, but still following Amelia, and now he unfollowed her also.

I'd love to read Aslan's version of his Bloom after surviving this relationship. "Im rich BUT..."

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

If she really is single, then don't you think it's hypocritical to be always spewing that ~GiRlBoSs~ mantra seeing as how she's still living at a house a man paid for? I'm sure she has her own millions off of Youtube to be looking for her own place by now.

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

Callan wrote:
Spygirl424 wrote:
Callan wrote:

interesting

I'd love to read Aslan's version of his Bloom after surviving this relationship. "Im rich BUT..."
It's titled, 'Decay. After Estee.'

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Callan wrote:

interesting
Guess we know who she's going to assimilate herself into. Amelia. Of all people. I wish Estee could just sort of 'grow up' in a way and be on her own. Be her own person. Find her own person. It seems almost all her life she's taken to copying people she admires or morphing into what people want her to be (not just Aslan).

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

SocialJunk wrote:Rupi Kaur is a complete fraud.
evolsirap wrote:That's why she's so taken with her. She's nothing short of a fraud herself.
And the thing is, I don't think Estee even sees it as being fraudulent. Years ago in a vlog she said (to paraphrase) "nothing's copying, I don't believe copying is a thing". I think she sees it as creative or an achievement to copy someone else.
koalah wrote: It seems almost all her life she's taken to copying people she admires or morphing into what people want her to be (not just Aslan).
In her book she even said she wanted to be the cool girls in the mall when she was a teenager. She hasn't got over that.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Jessica123456
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jessica123456 »

I used to love Estee. I loved her because she was so open and transparent and relatable. I do not like how she is treating us as her followers differently now. The fact that she is deleting comments etc really makes me feel sad and turned off her. I wish she would just make a small statement and be honest with the people that actually care. I feel like some trust has been broken between the viewer and Estee. It's sad really.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

This bitch still squatting in her ex's house? I bet Aslan's family and friends are all telling him to forcefully evacuate her ass.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

catskills
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catskills »

I haven't watched her videos in about 2 years, just kept up with the drama on here, thanks guys! I really wish she would use this opportunity to grow (bloom lol) and find herself, but let's be honest - that's never going to happen.

The breakup is kind of sad, because I believe when they met they were both in a very dark place and kind of helped each other out of that and were genuinely in love. But now both of them have changed so much and have become unbearable twats, I don't even feel sorry for them.

Does anyone remember this one?

[youtube][/youtube]

I still can't believe that this is the same person... I used to love her videos back then, and my bf commented that she was quite pretty and endearing. He would never ever say that now!

Supomice
Learner
Learner

Post by Supomice »

It makes me so sad to see her old videos from the flat, that’s when I started watching her channel and really loved her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

catskills wrote:I haven't watched her videos in about 2 years, just kept up with the drama on here, thanks guys! I really wish she would use this opportunity to grow (bloom lol) and find herself, but let's be honest - that's never going to happen.

The breakup is kind of sad, because I believe when they met they were both in a very dark place and kind of helped each other out of that and were genuinely in love. But now both of them have changed so much and have become unbearable twats, I don't even feel sorry for them.

Does anyone remember this one?

[youtube][/youtube]

I still can't believe that this is the same person... I used to love her videos back then, and my bf commented that she was quite pretty and endearing. He would never ever say that now!
Glad I’m not the only one feeling a little nostalgic.

After seeing she’d uploaded a drugstore haul I actually went back and watched her old, more genuine ones. Remember the first time she did a collab with Arden and they did a boots haul, Primark haul and then a vlog from the day? I think that was my favourite ‘time’ of Estee. I can’t imagine her buying anything from Primark anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I also went back and watched a couple videos after her past few disappointments. That moment when you find yourself smiling at the screen :tu: :love2: a rarity nowadays

Return to “Estee Lalonde”