Estee Kazakh mob girlfriend Lalonde - Part 20

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Kazakh mob girlfriend Lalonde - Part 20

Post by Montymoo »

bits wrote:any ideas for a new thread title?
Something involving terrible poetry.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

emmagossiper wrote:What’s kind of work did she do in New York ?
She basically flew in to get her makeup done, she looked like her usual self, a vacant idiot.

ImageIMG_7441 by c, on Flickr

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Lol Katie Hughes is a fraud, suits her.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

glamdamage wrote:Lol Katie Hughes is a fraud, suits her.
I looked at her Instagram (Katie Hughes) and OMFG I cannot believe people pay money to get makeup done by her. Glossy skin? It looks like she made her clients run 5k and then posted a picture of their sweaty face. I get the dewy skin trend, but for that I follow Korean beauty blogs :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

staedtler wrote:
glamdamage wrote:Lol Katie Hughes is a fraud, suits her.
I looked at her Instagram (Katie Hughes) and OMFG I cannot believe people pay money to get makeup done by her. Glossy skin? It looks like she made her clients run 5k and then posted a picture of their sweaty face. I get the dewy skin trend, but for that I follow Korean beauty blogs :rofl:
Ikr? I like the dewy look too, but I was aghast when I saw her videos pop up on the Glossier ads on Facebook. She looked like she was breaking out in fever sweats or something. She looked ill. It's embarrassing that she's obviously going for a look and flopping so spectacularly.
Also she always has these gross/long dirty fingernails as she pats the makeup in.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Callan wrote:
She basically flew in to get her makeup done, she looked like her usual self, a vacant idiot.

ImageIMG_7441 by c, on Flickr

I'm sorry, but Estees makeup literally looks how I look like right now. No Makeup, dosed on morphine.

Maybe I could start charging people for the Montymoo look.

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

daddyoh wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Is he still doing that property development like a few years back?

Money laundering though - isn't the idea you for example, set up a business to funnel the funds through? I don't really get how them buying 'home decor' launders money, they spend it but they don't get any back?
doesn't aslan buy furniture and other homewares really often? i'm sure that a few months/years back, someone found his ebay page showing some sofas they were selling. that's how money launderers do it - they use dirty money and cash to pay for good and then the money they get back from selling it is clean.
You're spot on. Purchasing items with a high potential resale value (e.g. townhouses and premium furniture) would be a fairly good way to launder money. Those items can then be sold on to generate 'clean' funds in place of the dirty cash. Setting up a business is only one way to do it but it really just comes down to creating layers of transactions in an attempt to obfuscate the trail of money. They do anything to avoid having money just sitting in an account which could be easily frozen through an Injunction or other such mechanism. I also wouldn't be surprised if these two had also invested in Bitcoin.

P.S. I'm not laundering any money myself, I just happen to be studying anti-money laundering law at the minute :rofl:

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Montymoo wrote:
Callan wrote:

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://flic.kr/p/237JPwN]Image[/url]IMG_7441[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>237JPwN</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm5</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>4618</span><span>/</span><span>39457659654</span><span>_</span><span>615b68f9ea</span><span>_</span><span>o</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span><span>][</span><span>url</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>237JPwN</span><span>]</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>7441</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>] by [url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>flickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>photos</span><span>/</span></a>127287125@N04/]c, on Flickr

I'm sorry, but Estees makeup literally looks how I look like right now. No Makeup, dosed on morphine.

Maybe I could start charging people for the Montymoo look.
Apologies for the DP, but that makeup makes Estee look completely and utterly stoned, in my opinion.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Not a fan of the makeup either. I think darker lipstick colours suit her so much better, this totally washes her out. And no no to the clown school shirt as well.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I like Katie’s ig, but looking on this screenshot I don’t like make up on estee

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry she keeps moving her head back and forth.. in this one I almost died laughing, she keeps pursing her lips when she does the insta stories and pictures, it was hilarious to watch. She looks like a Muppet in the boomerang pic.

ImageIMG_7450 by c, on Flickr

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

her makeup looks like my eye area before i put something on to fix the discoloration
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

my mind is blown with the money laundering info! Aslan & the Ryskali family are criminals!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Looked through her IG, it looks pretty horrendous. That's not "glossy", that's straight up oily and greasy. :?

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

how can you know that the money they use is illicit money? maybe his father was guilty but his son was also blamed for that? perhaps his father used his wife and son's name to send money abroad. but Aslan and his mother do not know where the money comes from. they may think his father sends money as usual as a responsibility of a father who favors his wife and child. and they do not know if its a corruption's money. besides,in the link that other poster provided. the news article mentioned that the investigator found out that the man made an account on behalf of his wife and child and sent them money. It means the money is not hidden. surely the money has been taken back by the investigator.maybe their account is also monitored. The article also mentioned that his wife owns a property business.

Aslan once said he came to London when he was 9 years old. he was born in 1989 means he moved in 1998. In this article https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рыскали ... аулебаевич and this article http://m.azh.kz/en/news/view/1667 mentioned that before entering politics aslan's father is a well-established businessman for kazakhstan standard, who has 10 companies and nearly 4000 employees. Than left his business to be managed by his brother. He began to enter politics in 2003 and served as governor of atyrau (where he was involved in a corruption scandal) in 2006. It means when his wife and son moved to London he was still a businessman. a wealthy man sent his wife and son to live in the UK. of course he will not send them there without anything. surely he provides money for his children's school. and possibly also a property business for his wife. Maybe he built the business to be managed by his wife as an expansion of business and investment. Aslan's mother owns her own property business so it's normal if she gives a house in london for her son.

it seems aslan and his father also rarely meet. aslan rarely go to kazakhstan and his father is also rarely go to london. in the old tumblr aslan once wrote this.
20180208_234629.png
Every year, i lie to my friends when they ask where i'm going for the holidays. I'm not invited to spend the holidays with my family because of a mistake i made 13 years ago. It's o.k.,though--- there's no drama when i spend holidays by myself. I just had to tell someone that i lie because it's easier than having to explain the reason why i'm considered the outsider in my family. 22 november 2009
apparently since childhood he was not close to his family in kazakhstan.

He ever wrote this too
20180208_234906.png
you said you would see me next week.
I have not seen you in seven years. I october 2009
it looks like the word "you" is for his father (I might be wrong).
In old q&a estee also once said that aslan grew up from a female household.

Aslan's mom named gulsum and live in london but in this article https://newtimes.kz/obshchestvo/item/50 ... o-skandala they mention another name as ryskaliyev's wife and live in kazakhstan. Maybe they divorce and he married again or maybe polygamy. Idk. maybe they live far apart then he came back with the problem.

I agree, steal other people's money even if only 1 dollar is a crime. maybe his father was a criminal. but accusing others who are not necessarily guilty to me is very unfair. maybe my opinion will change 360 ​​degrees if suddenly aslan be fugitive or arrested by the police. but so far he seems to be normal and not hiding. I also agree that his spending is excessive. but I'm not sure if he's using stolen money. he graduated from cambridge university it seems easy for him to find a decent job even though it is not an ordinary 9 to 5 office job. and estee's youtube channel brings in lots of money too. So she can finance herself too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

In one article it mentioned that his father transferred money to aslans account. In the 90s business in post soviet countries always was criminal and honest businessmans couldn’t send their wives and kids to uk. And plus thats popular scheme when wealthy businessmen (aka mafia) became political figures, because of more money. His second wife (non official) with two kids also live in uk, it’s common when wealthy men in Kazakhstan (or any post soviet country) have many mistresses. The article you referred to it says that his wife is гражданская ,which mean they not officially married and it probably because he’s married to aslans mother. His father doesn’t live in Kazakhstan! He’s in international hiding and people think (according to article) that his shelter in London. Please don’t white knight those people, if alslan would’ve despise his father and blood money he would’ve never accept money, House and cars.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Estée literally just got back from NYC and they're going away AGAIN. Are they allergic to their house or something? They seriously haven't stayed there at all since going to Greece.

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

emmagossiper wrote:In one article it mentioned that his father transferred money to aslans account. In the 90s business in post soviet countries always was criminal and honest businessmans couldn’t send their wives and kids to uk. And plus thats popular scheme when wealthy businessmen (aka mafia) became political figures, because of more money. His second wife (non official) with two kids also live in uk, it’s common when wealthy men in Kazakhstan (or any post soviet country) have many mistresses. The article you referred to it says that his wife is гражданская ,which mean they not officially married and it probably because he’s married to aslans mother. His father doesn’t live in Kazakhstan! He’s in international hiding and people think (according to article) that his shelter in London. Please don’t white knight those people, if alslan would’ve despise his father and blood money he would’ve never accept money, House and cars.
well if i'm white knight them. I will defend them blindly without trying to find information first. I do not love them but do not hate them either. why would I defend them. I like to gossip about other topics here. but when his father's topic came up I wanted to know first before commenting. but I'm sorry if it looks like I'm white knight them.

I just found out if I put a keyword in google with russian language (with google translation) I was able to get more information. and I try to discuss it here. Aslan's father who stole money is one thing. but aslan as a person who is given money is another thing.

the article was about his father's crime but no articles from the recipient's side. means the possibility is still 50:50. I do not want to accuse anyone without being sure about the case. I talked about the case from the side of the person who was given the money.

the article said that the woman wanted to catch up with her husband who had fled to london. but constrained visa issues. Its 2017 article. means that she was in Kazakhstan. maybe finally the lady managed to go to london. I do not care how she ended up being where. :tu:

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Lamour88 wrote:Estée literally just got back from NYC and they're going away AGAIN. Are they allergic to their house or something? They seriously haven't stayed there at all since going to Greece.
For a self-professed homebody she spends an awful lot of time away from her home. There's nothing wrong with doing a bit of gallivanting, it should be encouraged, but don't keep shilling the 'I'm like a meek little dormouse that never steps outside the front door' routine at the same time.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Nais rais wrote:
emmagossiper wrote:In one article it mentioned that his father transferred money to aslans account. In the 90s business in post soviet countries always was criminal and honest businessmans couldn’t send their wives and kids to uk. And plus thats popular scheme when wealthy businessmen (aka mafia) became political figures, because of more money. His second wife (non official) with two kids also live in uk, it’s common when wealthy men in Kazakhstan (or any post soviet country) have many mistresses. The article you referred to it says that his wife is гражданская ,which mean they not officially married and it probably because he’s married to aslans mother. His father doesn’t live in Kazakhstan! He’s in international hiding and people think (according to article) that his shelter in London. Please don’t white knight those people, if alslan would’ve despise his father and blood money he would’ve never accept money, House and cars.
well if i'm white knight them. I will defend them blindly without trying to find information first. I do not love them but do not hate them either. why would I defend them. I like to gossip about other topics here. but when his father's topic came up I wanted to know first before commenting. but I'm sorry if it looks like I'm white knight them.

I just found out if I put a keyword in google with russian language (with google translation) I was able to get more information. and I try to discuss it here. Aslan's father who stole money is one thing. but aslan as a person who is given money is another thing.

the article was about his father's crime but no articles from the recipient's side. means the possibility is still 50:50. I do not want to accuse anyone without being sure about the case. I talked about the case from the side of the person who was given the money.

the article said that the woman wanted to catch up with her husband who had fled to london. but constrained visa issues. Its 2017 article. means that she was in Kazakhstan. maybe finally the lady managed to go to london. I do not care how she ended up being where. :tu:
Whoops sorry my bad she lives in Kazakhstan. But whatever... probably because his father conflicted with Kazakhstan’s president that’s why he was fired from position ( aka stole too much, because Kazakh government is mafia).

Aslan might’ve live independently from his fathers money, but he chooses live on his money. He might’ve got study loan and then decent job and mortgage, but instead he went to university ( financed by blood money) because his parents gave him ultimatum to do so and I bet they will give him new one about arranged marriage . He’s never tried to separate himself from this shit , he depends on it.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”