Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaFrump - General thread part 19

Post by funwithnames »

This is a whole new world of ugly on top of ugly:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbu5eY2l0zz ... teelalonde

The pants. The shoes. The bag. And everything in combination ... uargh.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivehadit_Officially »

How many bloody handbags does she need?

That outfit looks like something a tall willow-y Danish blogger would wear .... aka Pernille Teisbaek could pull off that look (and I would probably love it on her) but on Estee... slobby.

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivehadit_Officially »

And if you post books on your instagram, does that, like, mean you're well-read and intelligent? :roll:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

This blabbering moron legit posted a pic of bookshelves and captioned it - "Knowledge"

Does she know she actually has to read the books for the KNOWLEDGE to get in her brain?

THE CRINGE :rofl:
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

ohh my god that's hideous

if she's trying to pull off the frayed hem thing she really can't dress it down, especially when her baseline appearance is a slobby wannabe.

when i see those jeans i think of something like this so they look a little more put together: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/ca/92 ... f2f19b.jpg
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

funwithnames wrote:
fancyvagabond wrote:I vote for Estee Kazakh mob girlfriend Lalonde
I second that.
I made a new thread: viewtopic.php?f=163&t=33048

(Hope I did it right, haven't done this before) :tu: <3 :D

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

YVRgossip wrote:
stupidstupid wrote:She just posted an Instagram story about some fugly necklace she's had made for her. Of course, my first instinct was to look up the price: <a class="vglnk" href="https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/charm ... n-strength" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>foundrae</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>fine</span><span>-</span><span>jewelry</span><span>/</span><span>charms</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>links</span><span>/</span><span>cm3</span><span>-</span><span>medium</span><span>-</span><span>medalion</span><span>-</span><span>strength</span></a>

The BASIC version is $2195. Hers looks like it's got at least four more diamonds, plus some incredibly ugly G charm. Someone needs to take this idiot's credit cards away from her, she's disgusting.
The version of the necklace she's wearing is about $10,000. There's no way she makes enough as an "influencer" to spend like she does. Clearly they are deep into Aslan's stolen trust funds. And also, the entire symbolism of the fugly necklace? A lion? Does anyone else find yet ANOTHER tribute to her sugar daddy kinda weird?
To be fair ... she is a Leo which is lion symbolism too. Though $10k on a necklace is a bit much at 27.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Lamour88 wrote:I'm confused. She just had that special birthday necklace custom made for her a couple months ago. Doesn't her jumping to get yet another one kind of take away from the so-called special, uniqueness of the first? They're both quite similar in aesthetic, it seems so needless, and then you add on the price of both of them........

I get that they're rich beyond belief, but the amount of money these two have dropped in the last few years is unreal... Every YTer overspends and buys piles upon piles of clothes and products that they don't need, but Estee has reached another level. Like she used to at least cycle through things at Topshop and Sephora like the rest of them, yeah, but now it's like she can't stop dropping thousands of pounds at a time. Her sweaters are all in the hundreds/thousands range. She's piling on the expensive jewelry. She hoards luxury jackets. Remember that mustard-y leather jacket she picked up on a whim the other month? She even said she had to stop the shopping for a bit after that. Well, I saw her wearing it her maybe twice and then it disappeared, and she kept spending.

I mean, you want to believe they must have tons sitting in the bank but at the same time, it just doesn't seem like they care about saving at all.
By the way ... that leather coat was $4150 from Loewe :o

Return to “Estee Lalonde”