Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

Post by themainethingsin »

Also in her new video vlog whatever she literally puts foundation on with a brush and then pressed the palms of her hands into her face to 'melt' the foundation- what the actual hell is that about? I don't care if your hands are clean- that's disgusting imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

How many pairs of these hideous shoes does she need?

And also ... Adidas "ambassador". She started this thing in September, that's 9 months ago. People can transform their whole bodies in 9 months, and she made absolutely NO progress, I think she even gained weight.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

ItsMarie wrote:How many pairs of these hideous shoes does she need?

And also ... Adidas "ambassador". She started this thing in September, that's 9 months ago. People can transform their whole bodies in 9 months, and she made absolutely NO progress, I think she even gained weight

I would be so embarrassed if I were her. When she signed the deal, it was essentially HER JOB to get fit. God damnit woman, pull yourself together! She is so lazy it's beyond ridiculous now. I wonder how Adidas feels about this? :FU:

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

fantasy wrote:

And also ... Adidas "ambassador". She started this thing in September, that's 9 months ago. People can transform their whole bodies in 9 months, and she made absolutely NO progress, I think she even gained weight

I would be so embarrassed if I were her. When she signed the deal, it was essentially HER JOB to get fit. God damnit woman, pull yourself together! She is so lazy it's beyond ridiculous now. I wonder how Adidas feels about this? :FU:
You guys are right. Moreover, nobody is asking her to become a fitness guru and have a defined six-pack. She could've at least get in a better shape and show everyone how she overcame her old habits of not doing anything. Soooo many things she could've done, what a shame.
I wonder if Adidas weren't smart enough to specify in the contract how exactly she's supposed to transform. This whole sponsorship is a joke. Adidas PR department, this will be a lesson for you.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

inmensidad wrote:
fantasy wrote:

You guys are right. Moreover, nobody is asking her to become a fitness guru and have a defined six-pack. She could've at least get in a better shape and show everyone how she overcame her old habits of not doing anything. Soooo many things she could've done, what a shame.
I wonder if Adidas weren't smart enough to specify in the contract how exactly she's supposed to transform. This whole sponsorship is a joke. Adidas PR department, this will be a lesson for you.
I've actually worked for the adidas marketing department in Herzogenaurach (where the adidas headquarters are – remember Estee visited them) as a freelancer on some jobs ... and they are pretty awful. Very full of themselves and downright rude. Perfect match. Would never buy adidas again as I don't want to put money in their pocket.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Oh god. Now she's off to Shanghai. Why god why must so many amazing things be wasted on this dummy.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

New topic name people! I'm all for Estée La Frump, but if anyone can think of something catchier that describes her atrocious fashion-choices, her lack of compassion or her hoof feet and metre-long toes, please contribute.

TY XOXO

Return to “Estee Lalonde”