Vlogmas - Opening My Heart

Sophia1st

Vlogmas - Opening My Heart

Post by Sophia1st »

I dont know if she will really do a series, but heres "Day 1"

I think her problem is that she is far away from reality. Like - its bullshit that you can become WHATEVER you want, to stay with her example - if you dont know how to sing and dont have the voice you WILL NEVER become the next Celine Dion. Thats waist of time end energy.

And it pretty much sums up her life - she wants to become someone who she will never be able to be because she just dont has the talent or whatever it takes to get there. If she would have what it needs to get where she wants, she wouldnt be depressed all the time.

She sure has her talents, like everyone does, but she doesnt appreciate it. Her goals seem to be too high for her, otherwise she would have reached them already, because she is a person who DOES things, and who is not sitting on her butt lonley in her room like a Elle Fowler. Withher energy she would have reached her goals already, but she didnt because they are too high for her.

The thing is - if you want something really bad and work hard for it - you CAN get it!! But working hard is not enough! You need talent too, and also a portion of luck. Its dellusional to thing if you try hard enough you can become everything, even if you dont have the talent you need.

And thats how she goes from a depression to another.

Make something out of your REAL talents, and dont try to be someone you cant be.

I dont want to make her look bad, thats just my opinion.

The cool part was her talking about the importance of education. I TOTALLY agree with that and can absolutely feel with her, cause I am almost in the same situation like her when it comes to that.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas - Opening My Heart

Post by -P- »

I like the bit about the importance of education, too.

The friends thing bothered me. :( Girl must have been burn far too much. So glad she has that one true friend though.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

-P- wrote:I like the bit about the importance of education, too.

The friends thing bothered me. :( Girl must have been burn far too much. So glad she has that one true friend though.
Yeah, that was reeeaaaaallyyy sad to watch. :( Its really nice that she has at least ONE very food friend.

I habe to admit, I am impressed with how open she talked about those things, I coild never to that in fromt of million of strangers.

I only wonder what happend with fashion school, what did she mean about the end when she mention the stuff she likes or wants, she also said something like maybe school. I wonder what school she meant.

Blessed2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Blessed2012 »

you can't be serious with this post. talk about a debbie downer and please don't reply, "i'm not a debbie downer, i'm just a realist" - BULL. You CAN become WHATEVER you want, NO LUCK NEEDED - with a positive mind and determination…why can't you? its DELUSIONAL for u to type that u can't be whatever u want without "talent" SMH ugh please. The example about the singers its a bunch of bull - have u heard todays music? most artists around now did not receive the gift to sing yet they are just as successful, maybe more successful than Celine Dion. OFF TOPIC but look at Kim kardashian=NO talent= and check her out - what is she a billionaire now? keep ur negativity to urself please.

GhostlyOrb
Learner
Learner

Post by GhostlyOrb »

Blessed2012 wrote:you can't be serious with this post. talk about a debbie downer and please don't reply, "i'm not a debbie downer, i'm just a realist" - BULL. You CAN become WHATEVER you want, NO LUCK NEEDED - with a positive mind and determination…why can't you? its DELUSIONAL for u to type that u can't be whatever u want without "talent" SMH ugh please. The example about the singers its a bunch of bull - have u heard todays music? most artists around now did not receive the gift to sing yet they are just as successful, maybe more successful than Celine Dion. OFF TOPIC but look at Kim kardashian=NO talent= and check her out - what is she a billionaire now? keep ur negativity to urself please.
Co-signed! I'll go on to add that Dulce is only in her mid-late twenties, she has her whole life ahead of her. It's foolish to think that she should have reached her goals by now. Hell there are some hard working people in their forties that are still working towards reaching their goals. I get the sense that the OP is still very young and just doesn't know any better.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

New Video!

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

Ok, for the idiots here.

As long as someone lives this person will always have goals in life. After reaching a goal there are new ones and so on. You have your whole life the chance to reach your goal.

BUT

She should have reached at least one big goal by now, but she failed.

Shop - fail
Fashion School - fail
Being greatful - fail

Thats all I want to say about that. Its getting boring with you.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

the fake white christmas tree reminds me so much of kandee johnson ........

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Dulce is almost childlike in her thinking. It's like she's a stunted person. I don't necessarily believe in "limiting" oneself, but you need to be realistic. My parents never told me I could be whatever I wanted growing up, they told me I could be whatever I was good at and worked hard for and there is a BIG difference. These empty affirmations help no one. If you can't sing..you can't will yourself into being an amazing singer. That's not how life works. She almost seems entitled in the way she thinks her life should be. You get what you give Dulce. She really needs some therapy to work out her world view, sad.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

MissCocoa wrote:Dulce is almost childlike in her thinking. It's like she's a stunted person. I don't necessarily believe in "limiting" oneself, but you need to be realistic. My parents never told me I could be whatever I wanted growing up, they told me I could be whatever I was good at and worked hard for and there is a BIG difference. These empty affirmations help no one. If you can't sing..you can't will yourself into being an amazing singer. That's not how life works. She almost seems entitled in the way she thinks her life should be. You get what you give Dulce. She really needs some therapy to work out her world view, sad.

Thank you!

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

LeaJackson wrote:the fake white christmas tree reminds me so much of kandee johnson ........
I couldnt watch it. Clicked out after 15 seconds... She already has so much junk. But no - of course she needs MORE ...ugly, plastic, dust-catcher.

GhostlyOrb
Learner
Learner

Post by GhostlyOrb »

Sophia1st wrote:Ok, for the idiots here.
It's never a good look for someone to call people names just for respectfully disagreeing with you, but you'll find that out as you get older and mature a little bit. That's all I have to say as I don't think it's appropriate for me to even be engaging in conversations with children even if it is over the internet. Best of luck.

liza94
Debater
Debater

Post by liza94 »

If she loves her nosejob so much why does she still heavily contour her nose? It was really noticeable when she was putting up her tree

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Blessed2012 wrote:you can't be serious with this post. talk about a debbie downer and please don't reply, "i'm not a debbie downer, i'm just a realist" - BULL. You CAN become WHATEVER you want, NO LUCK NEEDED - with a positive mind and determination…why can't you? its DELUSIONAL for u to type that u can't be whatever u want without "talent" SMH ugh please. The example about the singers its a bunch of bull - have u heard todays music? most artists around now did not receive the gift to sing yet they are just as successful, maybe more successful than Celine Dion. OFF TOPIC but look at Kim kardashian=NO talent= and check her out - what is she a billionaire now? keep ur negativity to urself please.
But it is called being realistic. This whole inspirational, be positive, do what you want bullshit that seems to be in style lately is just idealistic, wishful thinking.

And your Kim Kardashian example is bullshit, too. Her father was famous due to O.J. Simpson's murder case, her step-father was an athlete. She was friends with Paris Hilton before she got attention from the media. She already came from money. Those are the best conditions you can have when you want to become even more famous.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

fineandbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by fineandbambi »

lmao yes. kim would have NEVER been a "successful" stylist without connections. i mean, she can't even dress herself. if you are born into money and/or have connections you can accomplish almost anything in the fashion industry.

i can't think of any singer who has no talent and has ended up being more than one hit wonder....except for rihanna. the only reason why her career has lasted so long is because she can work with whatever producer she wants and they make catchy music for her. that's it.

Blessed2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Blessed2012 »

everyone in this post needs some therapy for their distorted way of thinking or better yet pick up a book or download the audio book "Power" by Rhonda Byrne or any book by Dr.Burns. Your ripping to shreds a woman, very successful may I add, that you don't even know! Who do you think you are to judge, especially the young woman who made this post. Ridic!

Blessed2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Blessed2012 »

MissCocoa wrote:Dulce is almost childlike in her thinking. It's like she's a stunted person. I don't necessarily believe in "limiting" oneself, but you need to be realistic. My parents never told me I could be whatever I wanted growing up, they told me I could be whatever I was good at and worked hard for and there is a BIG difference. These empty affirmations help no one. If you can't sing..you can't will yourself into being an amazing singer. That's not how life works. She almost seems entitled in the way she thinks her life should be. You get what you give Dulce. She really needs some therapy to work out her world view, sad.

Mmm, bless your heart hun.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

everyone in this post needs some therapy for their distorted way of thinking or better yet pick up a book or download the audio book "Power" by Rhonda Byrne or any book by Dr.Burns. Your ripping to shreds a woman, very successful may I add, that you don't even know! Who do you think you are to judge, especially the young woman who made this post.

Hello Dulce. Nice that you visit us here...

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

WoW. I am impressed. Not only did she upload her third vlogmas Video, she also uploaded a regular Video on her regular Upload-Day. Even if she wont upload every day for Vlogmas, its pretty good that she shows some will. Take this Fowler-Sisters!!

The vlog was short but sweet, loved smiling Izek and the kiss at the end.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Blessed2012 wrote:everyone in this post needs some therapy for their distorted way of thinking or better yet pick up a book or download the audio book "Power" by Rhonda Byrne or any book by Dr.Burns. Your ripping to shreds a woman, very successful may I add, that you don't even know! Who do you think you are to judge, especially the young woman who made this post. Ridic!
Yeah, now go do your motivating chants in front of your mirror or whatever it is you "positive" delusional people do.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Return to “Dulce Candy”