Plastic Surgery: her new nose

suzi1990
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery: her new nose

Post by suzi1990 »

at first I really liked her nose after, but I was still freaking SHOCKED that she went to get her nose fixed when it was actually looking ok. anyways at first I was like hm her profile looks nicer, but with each video I feel like her nose bridge is very thin and the tip is funny looking. something is just not looking ok i know its prob swollen but still, her previous nose was nice and it fit so right. :?

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Angie V wrote:
Raerawr wrote:
Angie V wrote:
I'd say so, yes.
I think you're taking it the wrong way- I'm not saying I only find VS models attractive. All I'm saying is there's something in particular about her that I just find SO unattractive. She's just ugly in my opinion. Don't know if this is a good example, but I know a lot of people think that Bunny "looks like a horse" with those teeth but I think she is so gorg. We just all have our own opinions on people and that's all.. Not everyone is going to find everyone else attractive so you can't mark it as "Oh she only roots for the token Angelina Jolie's..."

Cosmic,
Debater
Debater

Post by Cosmic, »

I feel like she only did it bc she couldn't find anything else to waste her money on. I remember a few months before she did this she was saying how she doesn't feel the need to buy things as much as she used to bc she already has everything she wants, or something like that, and then wham she gets her nose done. She needs help.. Bad.

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

I feel so sorry for Dulce! Her old nose was cute. Her new nose does not balance out the rest of her face. I think it looks too small. The swelling hasn't even gone down yet, it will only get smaller as it heals. As soon as I saw on here that had a nose job I immediately thought of her "mid-life crisis" video... I don't doubt for a second that she will get more. Maybe she could have gotten laser hair removal for her sideburns... or did she already lose those?

badgal

Post by badgal »

like someone else said, she looks like she's one of those "the real housewives of..." women. she looks way older since the nose job idk why

sequinslover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sequinslover »

I have insecurites with my nose as well even though people say it looks fine, in some picture i notice the imperfections. I feel like this would happen to me if I got my nose done as well considering Im Latina. But anyway I hope her nose straightens out because it does look slightly off, and it does age her dramatically, maybe if she wore less makeup and if she let her natural hair grow out. Her hair is hideously damaged!!I can also notice that under her eyes she is still very swollen :(

kaylie27
Talker
Talker

Post by kaylie27 »

Am I the only one that likes her new nose?

I am someone who thinks that if you dont like something then change it. I am glad she is happy with it though!

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

She has aged 5 years with her new nose. I used to think she was pretty before but something about her looks off now and I don't find her as attractive now. Guess that's the risk with surgery - it doesn't always turn out that nicely!

melmel870
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melmel870 »

I have to say her nose is starting to look a lot better as of late. In her newest video 'Drugstore Fall Smoky Eye Tutorial + Outfit' it looks more natural and its not as obvious anymore that she got a nose job.

bianca212
Talker
Talker

Post by bianca212 »

am i the only one that actually really likes her nose on her... lol i know I'm gonna got a lot of hate but i love her with it quite honestly

ollo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ollo »

I really do think she is becoming obsessed, you can just hear it in her video, next she will talk about Botox, or getting her moles removed, or something else. I now she is old, but a lot of young girls watch her videos also,I bet they will be like,"when I have the money, I'll get something I don't like fixed to!"; plastic surgery doesn't equal happiness. Also a lot of plastic surgeons say that they always get patients who want them to give them there old face back, which can't be done.
She kept mentioning how her surgeon only does natural work, NEWS FLASH! Every surgeon says that! I'm pretty sure she is going to end up with a jacked up Michael Jackson nose.

Also...what is all this racist stuff about Mexicans being ugly with big noses?! I have known many Mexicans who are gorgeous with naturally small noses and plenty with big noses who still look great. There are plenty of white, black, Latin, etc. people with small and big noses; nobody can say one is more attractive than the other, there will always be attractive and less attractive in every race.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Just discovered this site and it's great! Anyway, Dulce really disappointed me...I really think she is trying to be more "white" by doing her nose AND at the same time, started using foundation waaaaay too light for her. She says that she did it for her own self esteem, but she did it to deny her beautiful Mexican heritage. And the boobs?! Sad...

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

I agree^ I feel sorry for Dulce. I wonder what she will get done next...? Butt implants?

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

The tip of her nose looks like a penis

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Too, too much make-up! But at least she's come clean about having the surgery...Hollyannaeree looks like she's had some procedures done, but she'll NEVER admit to it. Dulce is very, very insecure...Hollyanneaeree is narcissistic.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Her natural nose looked a lot better. She shaved too much of the bridge down, and it looks too flat for her face now.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Raerawr wrote:
I think you're taking it the wrong way- I'm not saying I only find VS models attractive. All I'm saying is there's something in particular about her that I just find SO unattractive. She's just ugly in my opinion. Don't know if this is a good example, but I know a lot of people think that Bunny "looks like a horse" with those teeth but I think she is so gorg. We just all have our own opinions on people and that's all.. Not everyone is going to find everyone else attractive so you can't mark it as "Oh she only roots for the token Angelina Jolie's..."
that's not what I said. I didn't mention Angelina Jolie or vs models. Obviously people will have different tastes but to say that dulce is ugly is a huge stretch no matter what your preference is. Most people aren't ugly, they might have features that are different or not the standard of beauty or whatever but that doesn't make them ugly. Bunny does have features that stand out, to some people maybe in a bad way. But she isn't ugly either. Saying that someone is ugly is an ugly thing in and of itself. I'm not taking it the wrong way.
imma ball til the day i fall

Audacity
Informer
Informer

Post by Audacity »

Don't like the new nose at all. I can understand the breast implants, though. I have saggy breasts, they just grew that way, and I would get a lift and implants in a heartbeat if I had the money. It's a big hit to your self esteem for your breasts to not be normal.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

Audacity wrote:Don't like the new nose at all. I can understand the breast implants, though. I have saggy breasts, they just grew that way, and I would get a lift and implants in a heartbeat if I had the money. It's a big hit to your self esteem for your breasts to not be normal.
im in the same boat, i feel you.. :?
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

ollo wrote:I really do think she is becoming obsessed, you can just hear it in her video, next she will talk about Botox, or getting her moles removed, or something else. I now she is old, but a lot of young girls watch her videos also,I bet they will be like,"when I have the money, I'll get something I don't like fixed to!"; plastic surgery doesn't equal happiness. Also a lot of plastic surgeons say that they always get patients who want them to give them there old face back, which can't be done.
She kept mentioning how her surgeon only does natural work, NEWS FLASH! Every surgeon says that! I'm pretty sure she is going to end up with a jacked up Michael Jackson nose.

Also...what is all this racist stuff about Mexicans being ugly with big noses?! I have known many Mexicans who are gorgeous with naturally small noses and plenty with big noses who still look great. There are plenty of white, black, Latin, etc. people with small and big noses; nobody can say one is more attractive than the other, there will always be attractive and less attractive in every race.
Lawdy I can only imagine how old you must be.

Return to “Dulce Candy”