Daily Twitter Lulz

starblink
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Twitter Lulz

Post by starblink »

Dulce giving up her garage full of clothes and makeup? Why did she not use one of the bedrooms since she has four. She tries to create mystery but really she is concealing things sh is unhappy with.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

I've always wondered...if all Dulce's clothes are in her garage...where does she keep her car? out on the street? why would you do that when you have a perfectly good garage? :?
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

THE BOY IS SMILING! He looks a lot like his dad imo

HellOnHeels
Talker
Talker

Post by HellOnHeels »

JohannaJacoba wrote:

Oh yeah, he's the spitting image of his father

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

He sure is a cute little guy. And definitely the spitting image of his dad. I bet he was smiling at his dad. Ha ha!
Sugar Neaux

zainab
Learner
Learner

Post by zainab »

sand23 wrote:Image
^^looks very similar to:
i guess it was only time until she started copying Emily, huh?
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/shimmering-wall/
It looks tacky in both situations. I actually cannot believe someone would spend 130 bucks on a tassel garland.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

JohannaJacoba wrote:

She looks so much better without Sharpie eyeliner!

Snejana
Learner
Learner

Post by Snejana »

I can't believe chunti Dullsay blocked me from instagram. I commented on her photo of international vogues commenting something along the lines of "I doubt she reads them since she doesn't have any style at all" or something like that. I then mentioned fashionable bloggers that do have style, like Rumi Neely, and how Dullsay's style is mediocre compared to Rumi's. Whatever, I guess she can't handle the truth.
http://tonyleclubkid.blogspot.com/
http://princesssnejana.tumblr.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TonyLeClubKid

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

Snejana wrote:I can't believe chunti Dullsay blocked me from instagram. I commented on her photo of international vogues commenting something along the lines of "I doubt she reads them since she doesn't have any style at all" or something like that. I then mentioned fashionable bloggers that do have style, like Rumi Neely, and how Dullsay's style is mediocre compared to Rumi's. Whatever, I guess she can't handle the truth.
Lol! I can believe that she blocked you over that. That was a pretty blunt comment. & while it may be true about her not having any style, Dulce would never acknowledge that & would opt to block the one who posted it. But hey people got blocked for much less by these insecure gurus ;)
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

omgiloveit
Learner
Learner

Post by omgiloveit »

Soo...on her Instagram she has a picture of Izek to what seems like he's about to pour syrup into a sugar container from Ihop. Her caption states: "My happy boy! (He's NOT actually pouring the syrup in to the container!) had to repost this because people love to judge EVERYTHING I do. If you have to say mean things about a child, you have issues. Sorry IM NOT sorry!"

If you don't want people judging "EVERYTHING" that you do, then don't post crap on the internet DULLSAY!

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

What made me really angry about this pic on instagram was a girl that commented something like: "It's okay if he was pouring the syrup into the container, that's what they have employees for."
No. Just no.

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

Aurinko wrote:What made me really angry about this pic on instagram was a girl that commented something like: "It's okay if he was pouring the syrup into the container, that's what they have employees for."
No. Just no.
Lol. Ugh. But then... What are parents for?? I hate the people that comment on gurus photos.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

I didn't get that whole little rant she went on, does anyone know if someone said something about Issac?

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Post by Rauri »

omgiloveit wrote:Soo...on her Instagram she has a picture of Izek to what seems like he's about to pour syrup into a sugar container from Ihop. Her caption states: "My happy boy! (He's NOT actually pouring the syrup in to the container!) had to repost this because people love to judge EVERYTHING I do. If you have to say mean things about a child, you have issues. Sorry IM NOT sorry!"

If you don't want people judging "EVERYTHING" that you do, then don't post crap on the internet DULLSAY!
Weird. I very rarely see negative comments about her son. In fact, it seems like most people think he's completely adorable, including the majority of her "haters" here on GG. I guess Dulce's tiny, inferior brain doesn't understand the difference between saying "mean" things about her child versus saying "mean" things about her?

DoñaMermelada
Learner
Learner

Post by DoñaMermelada »

I have the feeling she is exposing her son because she wants to jump into the "fashion kids" trend that is going on. You know, INstagram and Tumblr it's recently full of little kids (or babies) dressed up like adults or wearing that style.
DoñaMermelada.

cute

Post by cute »

omgiloveit wrote:Soo...on her Instagram she has a picture of Izek to what seems like he's about to pour syrup into a sugar container from Ihop. Her caption states: "My happy boy! (He's NOT actually pouring the syrup in to the container!) had to repost this because people love to judge EVERYTHING I do. If you have to say mean things about a child, you have issues. Sorry IM NOT sorry!"

"Sorry IM NOT sorry!"
ohhhhh snap watch out everyone we got a badass over here!

Bea.lamp
Learner
Learner

Post by Bea.lamp »

I know this is really late BUT I just recently opened my new account here (I had one on the old gurugossip).

This pic was from her friend´s Instagram for an event they went together last year. I think it was around October 2012. Not sure. Been saving this pic for months now.

I´ve always wondered why Jesus always looks so damn bored while with Dulce at her events. He is a saint. He always looks bored at her things and at her... he and their son.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

She's sorry she's not sorry? So...technically, she IS sorry. :D

omgiloveit
Learner
Learner

Post by omgiloveit »

Shiro wrote:I didn't get that whole little rant she went on, does anyone know if someone said something about Issac?
I didn't see the comments the first time she posted the picture. I'm assuming the "mean" comments was probably about her because she was allowing such behavior.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Another tacky move contrived only to show off new money. First of all, I have nothing negative to say about Jesus, he always seems to come across like a nice guy to her and a good dad to his son. Maybe he’s neither of those things, but he has never come across like the insecure chuntaro that Dulce comes across as—TO ME. He seems way more comfortable in his own skin. (And accent.)

I noticed that several people called her out and then the gullible followers started fighting back and forth, but at the end of the day these types of pictures make me smile. You can always tell when someone didn’t grow up without money or class.

More pictures Dulce!

Return to “Dulce Candy”