Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Twitter Lulz

Post by Lolita27 »

Latest Twitter drama from Miss Dulce:
Ritchie Anne
@DulceCandy87 u are the epitome of what's called a "bandwagoner."
Dulce Candy
@RitchieAnne and you are the epitome of what's called a "bitch".

I wholeheartedly agree (and I think I speak for most, if not all of GGers) that Dulce IS a bandwagoner when it comes to anything, not just sports. She stands for whatever is popular at the moment to be accepted by everyone around her. What surprised me about this little exchange, however, is that she actually confronted the person instead of waiting for her minions to attack the person first. Moreover, the word choice struck me as odd. She tries so hard to be all white and pristine, she stopped doing all her 'hood shit, she changed her accent, her voice, and her mannerisms, so it's weird to me that all of a sudden she'd swear at someone. I haven't heard her do that since her ghetto days. Is it just me?

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Lolita27 wrote:Latest Twitter drama from Miss Dulce:
Ritchie Anne
@DulceCandy87 u are the epitome of what's called a "bandwagoner."
Dulce Candy
@RitchieAnne and you are the epitome of what's called a "bitch".

I wholeheartedly agree (and I think I speak for most, if not all of GGers) that Dulce IS a bandwagoner when it comes to anything, not just sports. She stands for whatever is popular at the moment to be accepted by everyone around her. What surprised me about this little exchange, however, is that she actually confronted the person instead of waiting for her minions to attack the person first. Moreover, the word choice struck me as odd. She tries so hard to be all white and pristine, she stopped doing all her 'hood shit, she changed her accent, her voice, and her mannerisms, so it's weird to me that all of a sudden she'd swear at someone. I haven't heard her do that since her ghetto days. Is it just me?
Haven't heard Dulce get out of her "character" in a long time. Never thought she would call somebody a bitch. Wow! Brings me back memories of the Dulce that filmed videos in a cluttered room with the music turned all the way up. *memories* :D

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

remeber when she tweeted about moving into a new house and she tweeted a bunch of boxes, and said that is why she isn't filming in her office/closet. Has she moved yet or what? Or was it a ploy and she just needed room to put the stuff from her store.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

TeamCupcakes wrote:remeber when she tweeted about moving into a new house and she tweeted a bunch of boxes, and said that is why she isn't filming in her office/closet. Has she moved yet or what? Or was it a ploy and she just needed room to put the stuff from her store.
That could be it.

beedybong
Learner
Learner

Post by beedybong »

TeamCupcakes wrote:remeber when she tweeted about moving into a new house and she tweeted a bunch of boxes, and said that is why she isn't filming in her office/closet. Has she moved yet or what? Or was it a ploy and she just needed room to put the stuff from her store.
Ive noticed she does her videos in her bedroom and not her office anymore...maybe they did move?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

beedybong wrote:
Ive noticed she does her videos in her bedroom and not her office anymore...maybe they did move?
Nope, the garage/"office" is where she stores the crap from her "online store." It's basically the "warehouse."

That's why her garage looked like it got hit by a bomb in this pic. They had to move and dump everything in order to make room for the merchandise.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

EEEEEEand 1980's Mexican soap opera actress with a duck face. A mess.

Why would a woman in her 20's want to look 40?

Really? How sad.Image

Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by Alaska »

^^ Maria la del barrio!
known as K x2

Snejana
Learner
Learner

Post by Snejana »

"my heart starts racing with excitement when @DulceCandy87 tweets that she put up a new video"
REALLY? Gurl, you need to get your shit together. That's embarrassing that you would even admit that. :rofl:
http://tonyleclubkid.blogspot.com/
http://princesssnejana.tumblr.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TonyLeClubKid

Lolita27
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolita27 »

dulcechunti wrote:EEEEEEand 1980's Mexican soap opera actress with a duck face. A mess.

Why would a woman in her 20's want to look 40?

Really? How sad.Image
:shock: :jd: :eeek:

There are not enough emoticons in the world that can express my reaction to this photo. SO.. MUCH.. MAKEUP.. WHY?!?! She just looks old and unattractive. I don't put that much makeup on when I go out. Poor Dulce.. what made her so insecure?

Btw, this picture can go in the coke collage ;)

BREMALY06
Learner
Learner

Post by BREMALY06 »

@ K x2 NOOOOOOOO please Not my Maria La Del Barrio :sadm: I love Thalia this Broke my Heart :sadm:

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

Her IMATS haul picture looks ridiculous. She also mentioned she bought more stuff that wasn't shown in the picture. Her makeup collection will be the same as before by summer
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

EdgySequences wrote:Her IMATS haul picture looks ridiculous. She also mentioned she bought more stuff that wasn't shown in the picture. Her makeup collection will be the same as before by summer
She actually went to IMATS?? I wonder if her attitude is going to be the same towards her subbies who want to meet her.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Did something happen on Twitter, or did she get butt hurt with GG again?

Have you guys noticed she pulls the Grinch smile when she's annoyed?

Her left eye is seriously creepy in this picture. Cover her right eye, with your hand and you'll see what I mean. Even the eyebrow is wonky.

Dulce, if you have to tweet about it to try to make yourself feel better, then um, yeah, you are "worried"...

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

dulcechunti wrote:Did something happen on Twitter, or did she get butt hurt with GG again?

Have you guys noticed she pulls the Grinch smile when she's annoyed?

Her left eye is seriously creepy in this picture. Cover her right eye, with your hand and you'll see what I mean. Even the eyebrow is wonky.

Dulce, if you have to tweet about it to try to make yourself feel better, then um, yeah, you are "worried"...
I don't know if you're talking about our left or her left. :P I don't see anything wrong but... I think it's just the eyebrows are different shapes so that could be it?

Lolita27
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolita27 »

http://instagram.com/p/UuzYErhcCV/

This girl is completamente loca. The proof is in the pudding.. or should I say in the fish head? :|

LaylaM
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaylaM »

One of her IG photos is of her and her hair and the caption is "My hair is definitely not healthy but it sure is long"- Long unhealthy hair does not look good. She needs to trim her ends and start with a decent hair care routine if she wants to keep that length. I also saw a recent picture on her IG with 3 big ikea drawer systems talking about her makeup collection.....Girl needs to stop. She's so ridiculous. Even makeup artists don't have that much crap lying around. It isn't sanitary.

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

In the pic on the last page of her holding izek damn her boobs look like hard footballs stuck to the front of her. My friend has a tiny frame and she got huge football implants and it looks redic like dulce and she regrets it now. Like my friend I'm guessing because they look so high, she had them done under the muscle which makes them look even more like fake shelves. Anyway I know pps are bored about talking about her fake tities but just had to put that out there. Also it made me wonder if she is trying the get preggers again, I bet she didn't think about how huge they will get when she does get pregnant they will look so redic, they might even go up couple sizes lol. She will have to get a zimmer frame to prop them bad boys up!!!

starblink
Talker
Talker

Post by starblink »

Why is she changing her wallpaper if she mentioned that she was moving, which was like last year??? :|

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

I dont think she ever was moving, she is a compulsive liar and her little lies always spire out of control, she lives in a fantasy dulce world. She used that excuse so people wouldnt wonder why she doesnt film In her hoaders garage. Its because thst where she stores her clothes for her online store! I posted a pic not long ago of her brother in law who works for her sitting on her garage floor surrounded by clothes packing stuff for her online store. Personally I wouldnt want to order anytging that has been lying around her messy garage floor that her chunti fam has been probably standing on and wendy had been wearing!!! This girl ooozes tackiness, her life is a lie.

Return to “Dulce Candy”