Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

Casamia2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

Post by Casamia2 »

Awww, play some violins 🎻 for the poor, impoverished boss-babe!

Using desperate, shameless, outright manipulation in a last ditch attempt to fund her glamorous lifestyle. ‘Anxiety, poverty, homelessness’ ...what is this? - ‘World Vision’ with a Balenciaga Bag!
Give generously NOT.

Join the queue arsehole or fuck right off

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Wowee I hope this is the time she decides YouTube can’t support her anymore and she has to try get a real job lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and0027
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by and0027 »

I find it funny how she constantly would push the message for everyone to LiVe tHeiR LiVes and spend their money tRaVeLling and FuCk 9-5 jObS because they make your life hell and that she is able to live a much more “comfortable life” because she can make videos for a living... and now look how the tables have turned. She has wasted all her money travelling and buying designer goods that she obviously can’t really maintain to uphold a look that she so desperately wants to show the world. What is pissing me off is that NOW she is crying poor. Girl, you have had EVERY opportunity to save that money that you earned as not everyone can SiT iN thEiR cOmfiEs and do ArT and two videos a month as a job. Some people have lost their actual jobs that will actually affect their livelihood. Some people have families, elderly parents or disabled family members that rely on their help. You have a dog and a fake persona you need to upkeep. Grow up and get a real job like the rest of the world.

ellierose11
Learner
Learner

Post by ellierose11 »

Oh Dani, why don’t you go try being a nurse for just one day during this difficult time, than get back to me with how stressful and anxious YOUR position is right now.

I’ll wait.

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

ellierose11 wrote:Oh Dani, why don’t you go try being a nurse for just one day during this difficult time, than get back to me with how stressful and anxious YOUR position is right now.

I’ll wait.
Seriously. I’m a nurse and it’s been hard. A lot of the supplies we need to keep patients and ourselves safe are scarce and we’re even having to reuse masks. I don’t feel bad for Dani, who had to dip into her house savings fund to pay her rent. I’m surprised she didn’t leave her Venmo or something so her minions can pay her directly

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Also couldn’t she keep doing sponsored content? She’s done videos in the past where companies send her products to review (eg. Lounge underwear). That wouldn’t be impacted would it?

The only thing impacted would be influencer trips. Boo hoo poor Dani.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

This girl really has no shame, does she? Thousands of people dying every day and all she cares about is getting more views. Love how she feels the need to, in addition to everything else, mention how she saved up money for a house. A house! How old is she, 25? (I don't know if anyone already mentioned this I only read a few posts so sorry if it's repetitive..)
Dani you need a serious reality slap. How dare you?
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

I seriously cannot believe her right now...
I just lost my job yesterday but I’m not whining about it on social media.

I’m picking myself up by my bootstraps, I’m making sure I have a few weeks of food prepped for my husband who is a nurse and will be on the frontlines of this epidemic.

I’m over here sewing surgical mask covers to donate to hospitals with the shortages... I’m not complaining I won’t be getting overpriced items to shill to my brainwashed following.

The gall she has.

wafflecakes
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflecakes »

Imagine driving around in your new Mercedes with designer bags and shoes then crying poor.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

wafflecakes wrote:Imagine driving around in your new Mercedes with designer bags and shoes then crying poor.
So hun posts how she’s sitting around doing nothing, and then complains how all her work has fallen through? She’s so lazy! BE. PROACTIVE. Does she not realise in the real working world that most people don’t have a management company getting the deals done for them and they just have to unpack the body lotion, snap a pic and upload it? My god!

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry but no income??? And all her work has fallen through???... wtf. Influencers don’t get paid to do events....????
She gets paid for sponsorships right, on Instagram on YouTube.
What is she on about. Omg.

cmckissi89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cmckissi89 »

jwishy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:50 pm
Also couldn’t she keep doing sponsored content? She’s done videos in the past where companies send her products to review (eg. Lounge underwear). That wouldn’t be impacted would it?

The only thing impacted would be influencer trips. Boo hoo poor Dani.

I think what really happened is that her engagement rate is really low and companies aren't offering her sponsorships anymore. I think its time she needs to find *gasp* a real job

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I have to apologise in advance for my rage right now but I am SO FUCKING angry right now. I cannot believe her IG story and post. It is absolutely disgusting!!!

I am fuming! Poor poor Dani! Like previous comments, she thinks life revolves around showing off with her car, her trips, her bags, her trainers!! Living a life where she doesn't work. How dare she cry and say she'll have to live off money she has saved for a future house and complain about it! People are DYING and losing their weekly income that they have slaved 40 hrs a week doing jobs they hate and they have no savings, no Mercedes, no designer bags!! No money for food for the next few months or money for rent and kids to feed! All the nurses and Doctors risking their lives to save people and all she cares about is her lavish lifestyle. You don't need management to make YT videos FFS

Get on ebay and sell your shit Dani and sell you car and go stock shelves in Tesco or deliver for Amazon, they are hiring!! I believe she's literally begging people to send her money!! ABOSULTELY DISGUSTING POS

Sorry guys I am just beyond angry!

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Of course she’ll blame coronavirus for her having to get a real job, not the fact that she’s just lazy and shit at it.

Foxinator
Learner
Learner

Post by Foxinator »

Lol she is being roasted on celeb_spellcheck on Insta for that post

c0nsciencekilled
Talker
Talker

Post by c0nsciencekilled »

Pathetic beyond belief, she must have been setting up the "is anyone interested in buying my art" to make this "announcement". I genuinely can't believe she has the nerve to post something like that and think that it was a good idea and wouldn't get any backlash. She has absolutely no shame in anything she does - she literally spent a week in Dubai whilst the virus was spreading globally, couldn't give a fuck and now she comes back and realises she's not as much of a hot shot as she thinks.

In comparison, Talia posted a story a couple days ago asking for links to independent businesses who might need some support during this time so she could promote them and influence others to buy from them. The difference between the two of them is astounding and Dani should feel fucking ashamed of herself.

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Westindianqueen »

Dani is just upset that her free sponsored #AD holidays have fallen through, oh how will she survive now that she can no longer fly out twice a month?

umhowareya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by umhowareya »

She should feel ashamed, daresay she won't. She is vulgar

I wonder how many "art videos, morning routine videos, everyday makeup tutorial vids and "mental health" videos she will crank out".

This instamorph just keep getting worse

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

just when we thought she couldn't get any worse THIS happens. just, wow, really.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”