Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

Sassysas
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

Post by Sassysas »

This ridiculous pose with twisted ankle standing on her tippy toes to show us the drink?! Image that pose looks so uncomfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Sassysas wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 am
aulait wrote:LOOK at these stills from her latest instagram story

Came to post these Image she’s officially lost the plot Image

LOL this story reminds me of heath ledger as the joker (in the dark knight) hanging his head out of the car window as it’s driving 😂😂😂

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I bet she got chin fillers to balance out her gigantic lips. In that shower pic (is she wearing makeup in the shower? Looks like she is) she looks like farah abrahama when she got botched lip injections. They're not supposed to look like that dani😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c0nsciencekilled
Talker
Talker

Post by c0nsciencekilled »

It's cool to be "weird" or "quirky", you do you, but jesus fucking christ you can just tell she fakes it so HARD, it's not cute and you look like a fucking knob Dani

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

She tries so hard to be different when deep down inside she knows she's like every other basic girl on instagram. She doesn't stand out at all.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

hisshissbich wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Some recents from her stories and feed (ass pic is from a video on her feed) - Her lips take up 1/3 of her face it’s crazy, she looks like a cartoon.
Lol at her white hand and orange body. I bet she looks perfectly fine with her natural skin tone. It has to be better than the blotchy orange.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

lovethat4me wrote:
Sassysas wrote: Came to post these Image she’s officially lost the plot Image

LOL this story reminds me of heath ledger as the joker (in the dark knight) hanging his head out of the car window as it’s driving 😂😂😂
She definitely comes across more unstable than usual. She also reminds me of the some of the characters in the movie 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

onlyhere_reading
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlyhere_reading »

i WiLl NeVeR PoST pIcS Of Me iN My UnDeRwEAR
733C41D6-9415-4D95-B1DE-2B9E6B8812AE.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i usually only read :love2:

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

onlyhere_reading wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:33 am
Did she really say that? That's literally all she posts lol

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

all hail our Gamer Girl Queen ImageImageImage she's so Quirky and unique ImageImageImage she's Not Like Other Girls who use the word definition!!!

Dani of House Grease, Queen of Dirty Tan and White Hands, Awkward Prancer of Sponsored Undies, Washed Up Youtuber, Serial Repeater of "Everyday Makeup Routine" and Deadbeat Mother of Beans says detention instead ImageImageImageImage

anyway where is that spelling error instagram person...come get this haha

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Neonlights8 wrote:
onlyhere_reading wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:33 am
Did she really say that? That's literally all she posts lol
Yeah pretty sure she went on a twitter rant about girls posting in their underwear for attention and how sad it is. Something to that effect anyway.

and0027
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by and0027 »

onlyhere_reading wrote:i WiLl NeVeR PoST pIcS Of Me iN My UnDeRwEAR
Where have her “hip-dips” gone lmao remember how she used to always go on about how we should embrace them, now hers have vanished Image

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Wow just wow, she's made a video on how to cope with the Corona Virus and isolation. :rofl: :rofl: I haven't watched it as I cannot stomach listening to her trying to pretend to be an expert, but I saw a clip it on her IG story. You can tell she's taken words from psychologists etc that she has seen on YT or heard on morning tele in the UK as I have heard exactly the same phrases! She really thinks she is an expert and is making money from this terrible situation by giving advice. She should demonetise it if she is being sincere instead of making coin.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Wow just wow, she's made a video on how to cope with the Corona Virus and isolation. :rofl: :rofl: I haven't watched it as I cannot stomach listening to her trying to pretend to be an expert, but I saw a clip it on her IG story. You can tell she's taken words from psychologists etc that she has seen on YT or heard on morning tele in the UK as I have heard exactly the same phrases! She really thinks she is an expert and is making money from this terrible situation by giving advice. She should demonetise it if she is being sincere instead of making coin.
EXACTLY!
Every time she decides to do one of these videos, it just shows that actually she has no idea what she's talking about.
Also, I can never finish the video since it is so boring...she is really just not interesting and repeats herself time after time.

Poslano sa mog SM-A750FN koristeći Tapatalk

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

noraa20 wrote:
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Wow just wow, she's made a video on how to cope with the Corona Virus and isolation. :rofl: :rofl: I haven't watched it as I cannot stomach listening to her trying to pretend to be an expert, but I saw a clip it on her IG story. You can tell she's taken words from psychologists etc that she has seen on YT or heard on morning tele in the UK as I have heard exactly the same phrases! She really thinks she is an expert and is making money from this terrible situation by giving advice. She should demonetise it if she is being sincere instead of making coin.
EXACTLY!
Every time she decides to do one of these videos, it just shows that actually she has no idea what she's talking about.
Also, I can never finish the video since it is so boring...she is really just not interesting and repeats herself time after time.

Poslano sa mog SM-A750FN koristeći Tapatalk
Because she is just doing them to get views since Corona virus is a trending topic everywhere.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

I can't concentrate on what she is saying because it's a) lame trash and b) her chin implant is so bad. Her whole face looks puffy and swollen. She literally is a knob head.
Did anyone else catch that she is taking her dog for a walk only once a day? I thought you had to go at least three times with a dog so it can go to the bathroom. I don't have a dog so I wouldn't know, so someone please enlighten me.

gorilla
Debater
Debater

Post by gorilla »

I only watched the first three minutes or so. With the whole "i was put on this earth to help others" i thought i'd click out then, but tried to stay tuned. She so full on tries to act like she has any authority in the matter. Just shut up, Dani. I get that it's important to address mental health at this time, but with her constantly hiding her face and triggering self-check posts on instagram, she's just making it worse. She's a true anti-influencer, if there ever was one.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huffpo ... ed3966/amp

Interesting. I wonder if she's gone too far with her lips and literally can't go back.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

There's no way she won't be left with saggy lips if she stops getting filler now! She has blown them up way too big and will pay the price for that! With face filler you can potentially get a facelift to get rid of the excess but I am not sure what can be done for saggy lip skin! Ewww sounds disgusting, doesn't it?

ellierose11
Learner
Learner

Post by ellierose11 »

I bet you, she spends a solid 20 mins perfecting her poses for her insta-stories. Literally manipulating her body to give a slim appearance. Just embrace your natural self, it’s such an unrealistic unnatural stance.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”