Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

Post by mi-ya »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Poor beanie looks miserable.
The entire day is literally an ‘end of the day’ for her. What does she mean ‘work done’? what the fuck does she actually do? is facetuning the absolute shit out of every picture and posting long unnecessary paragraphs on instagram that nobody with a life actually reads considered ‘work’?

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by hisshissbich »

So we’ve officially entered “politically active” Dani phase? *yawn*

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

hisshissbich wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:24 pm
So we’ve officially entered “politically active” Dani phase? *yawn*
Ahh, she’s so irritating. In my opinion, it’s genuinely immoral for somebody with a following to talk about politics when they don’t understand it themselves. Fucking weirdo. For someone who’s so qUiRkY and dIfFeReNt, she sure loves following the crowd and jumping on every band wagon. Remember Dani ‘I’ll never get lip injections’ Mansutti?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Fuck her dog looks so damn confused and scared. It really pissed me off how badly she treats it.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Her posts are so cringy! So she says she's playing games whilst hugging her dog. I don't know about anything about gaming but I do know you need your hands and from what I have seen people don't hug their dog at the same time as they are focused! She uses that dog as an accessory, she's POS

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry double post but just logged on to YT and saw this thumbnail come up. Omg so much for being honest etc, she's hiding one side of her face almost completely as usual, I just cannot understand what is wrong with person! How can live like this, always hiding half your face! Doesn't she realise how abnormal that is! You need to speak to someone professional about this issue you have Dan!

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

hellokitty9 wrote:I love that part of the caption is “finally being honest with you” like have you been lying to us all the other times??! (Even though she’s still not being honest and has always been fake af)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol she changed the titleImage

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 Lite mit Tapatalk

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

Newest video is a joke. Claiming she cancelled her boob job because ""other people" told her she talks about self love all the time and changing her body would contradict that? But still wants to get her balloon lips reinflated?

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

shifty_armchair wrote:Newest video is a joke. Claiming she cancelled her boob job because ""other people" told her she talks about self love all the time and changing her body would contradict that? But still wants to get her balloon lips reinflated?
I died when she said that her friend told her that "she's a natural girl" lmfao

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

I swear she's getting so dull and repetitive that there no new critique to discuss. It's always the same shit. No wonder her views are so low.

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

I won’t even bother watching the video cause I can never sit through her rambly drivel but my first thought when I saw the title was that there never was a “boob job appointment” and she’s just using it as clickbait.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

Oh look, another "cosy, chilled, chatty" video. Yawwwwwn.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

LolaRuby wrote:I won’t even bother watching the video cause I can never sit through her rambly drivel but my first thought when I saw the title was that there never was a “boob job appointment” and she’s just using it as clickbait.
Yeh I watched it (/listened while I was cleaning) and it seemed like it was all BS to be honest.

Brittsutti
Learner
Learner

Post by Brittsutti »

CalmYaFarm wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:42 pm
LolaRuby wrote:I won’t even bother watching the video cause I can never sit through her rambly drivel but my first thought when I saw the title was that there never was a “boob job appointment” and she’s just using it as clickbait.
Yeh I watched it (/listened while I was cleaning) and it seemed like it was all BS to be honest.
She probably posted it in the hopes a company will reach out and sponsor her to get one done

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Or maybe she may have seen a surgeon who more than likely told her that she was too skinny and the implants would be visible. In any case, she would look absolutely ridiculous if she had a boob job! :rofl: Omg I can't believe she is going to make her platypus beak even bigger, she must see something different than we do when she looks in the mirror!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

shifty_armchair wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:15 am
Newest video is a joke. Claiming she cancelled her boob job because ""other people" told her she talks about self love all the time and changing her body would contradict that? But still wants to get her balloon lips reinflated?
plus she expects us to believe that she wears a C and has gone down a cup size since going off the pill, meaning she wore a D last year? Yeah I think fucking not Dani. why does she go on and on about how great small boobs are and then lie about her bra size and wear a massive push-up bra half the time? Imagine being so inconsistent and hypocritical! and Dani you'd be hypocritical for shitting in other people for getting surgery and then getting it yourself. *That's* why she'd be hypocritical, not whatever bullshit reason she tried to give.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Gossgrl wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:30 pm
shifty_armchair wrote:
plus she expects us to believe that she wears a C and has gone down a cup size since going off the pill, meaning she wore a D last year? Yeah I think fucking not Dani. why does she go on and on about how great small boobs are and then lie about her bra size and wear a massive push-up bra half the time? Imagine being so inconsistent and hypocritical! and Dani you'd be hypocritical for shitting in other people for getting surgery and then getting it yourself. *That's* why she'd be hypocritical, not whatever bullshit reason she tried to give.
How can she be a C when she's basically flat chested? I'm not even going to get into her trying to claim she used to be a D cup because LOL we're not blind or stupid.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with having smaller boobs but there's no point of lying about it, she posts half naked photos daily and we have eyeballs and common sense lol

sanityisillegal
Learner
Learner

Post by sanityisillegal »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Gossgrl wrote:
shifty_armchair wrote:
How can she be a C when she's basically flat chested? I'm not even going to get into her trying to claim she used to be a D cup because LOL we're not blind or stupid.
What a stupid thing to lie about, plus Dani has mentioned in the past that she 'loves her boobs even though they're small' so on what earth does a D or a C qualify as small??

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

sanityisillegal wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:40 pm
Neonlights8 wrote:
Gossgrl wrote:
shifty_armchair wrote:
What a stupid thing to lie about, plus Dani has mentioned in the sensethat she 'loves her boobs even though they're small' so on what earth does a D or a C qualify as small??

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
exactly!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The width of her American Football player shoulders would qualify for at least a D more like a JJJ :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”