DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

Post by PostAlone99 »

hellokitty9 wrote:Why does she think her hair being in a messy bun is SO HILARIOUS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she’s lost the plot

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Lifeat50 wrote:She really looks like she has a beak now, I wish I knew how to post a couple of pics side by side with her and a cartoon duck to see how similar their beaks are :rofl: :rofl:
DAFFY MANSUTTI
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

MsHearkening wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:She really looks like she has a beak now, I wish I knew how to post a couple of pics side by side with her and a cartoon duck to see how similar their beaks are :rofl: :rofl:
DAFFY MANSUTTI

Lol perfect name for her! :rofl: :rofl:

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I get the feeling that her "second job" isn't referring to looking after her tragic lash collection... Any guesses?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

True and this is proof She doesn’t give a crap about her laSh business. Otherwise she would have said “third job !

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

And she’s in Scotland according to her Instagram story....she needs to let somebody stable who doesn’t travel every other week adopt beans.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

Of course she made the what a guru does in a day video after we started talking about her career drying up. :roll:

Since she has a second job, which could be anything from making lattes at Starbucks to moonlighting at strip clubs, I wonder what she did with all the money she (hopefully) made a few years ago at the height of the guru craze? Maybe she didn’t make as much, or she’s bad at saving and didn’t keep a cushion for herself? :?

Her day wasn’t that exciting. I’ve seen smaller gurus with less followers than her doing more. It’s obvious she’s not getting as much business being on her own as she was with management. It looks like her PR is drying up, too. I saw Maddie got tons of stuff in the mail and she barely gets 20k per video, but she hustles! Dani needs to step her game up.

I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or pity her, because it’s obvious she doesn’t have a clue how to get momentum back into her career, she’s floundering in England, and all in all she just seems extremely pathetic and isolated.

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

...Are those the same extensions? Because one post says they are 24inch and another says 26inch? Unless that’s a typo or she bought two sets? Maybe I am reaching. ImageImage

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

...Are those the same extensions? Because one post says they are 24inch and another says 26inch? Unless that’s a typo or she bought two sets? Maybe I am reaching. ImageImage

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Valentina_Moon wrote:...Are those the same extensions? Because one post says they are 24inch and another says 26inch? Unless that’s a typo or she bought two sets? Maybe I am reaching. ImageImage

There’s a post on the Dani truths Instagram about it saying they’re the same ones!

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

man, she hasn't posted about being depressed or super anxious lately. it's almost like she was faking having depression/anxiety for internet points

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

HAhaha.. she's already complaining about how incredibly stressed out she is all over twitter and instagram. She literally JUST decided she's going to do 2 uploads a week and she already can't handle it. She is not cut out to be a youtuber. So many great youtubers do 2 quality videos a week, no problem... look at Tati with FIVE consistent uploads a week. Can't wait to see how quickly she goes back to one upload a week and claims it was taking a toll on her mental health from ~overworking.~

Would love to watch her try to survive in the world with a real 9-5.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

When is she going to learn how to hold a camera without it shaking so much that it makes me so nauseated. Her lips look awful as per usual but it looks like she has outlined the top lip in a white pencil, just looks really odd. She has zero personality and comes across as weird, I am not surprised she doesn't seem to have many friends. Apart from switching her accent up all the time, she seems to change the pronunciation of words,just really odd.

She jumped back on the depression bandwagon again, saying she's going to be talking a lot about it. Why does she think she is a mental health professional, she really likes to make people think she knows what she is talking about, she is the last person who should be discussing it and giving advice.

The lengths she goes to just show one side of her face is ridiculous and tbh is boring af. It's funny how she's making out she is so busy with work that she doesn't have time to do anything ever since we mentioned she does nothing with her day. This vlog was a good example, she went shopping at lunch made a phone call and that's it. At the beginning of the video, she said she had to get back for a meeting at 12, she made it sound very important, in fact, she mentioned it a few times. It turns out she needed to find a Starbucks to make a phone call, lol that was her 'important' meeting :rofl: :rofl:

You are pathetic Ducklipsutti, there is no way you are going to be uploading more than once a week, maybe for a couple of weeks then you will give up as it will be too much for you to handle! You NEVER stick with anything.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

If she did not spend all her money on plastic Christmas crap, she would not have to take on a second job... just saying. Who the fuck has TWO Christmas trees?

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

nevred wrote:If she did not spend all her money on plastic Christmas crap, she would not have to take on a second job... just saying. Who the fuck has TWO Christmas trees?
*sheepishly raises hand* Me, although one is a mini tree that’s 2.5ft tall. Image

HolyMolySpaceGuac
Talker
Talker

Post by HolyMolySpaceGuac »

Duuuude, I watched her vlog after .....let's just say it's been a while LOL
1.) why did I do this to myself, I have no idea
2.) she needs to be canceled ASAP, who the heck can still stand her and that fakest of the fake personalities?
That Xmas music and her saying it makes her happy or lichurally anything associated with being happy or having
a genuine emotion - when her eyes are dead 24/7
3.) the bloody food fk she is a tragedy, always saying how she has eaten soooooo long ago ugh....and that lunch does not
look appealing what.so.ever
4.) that pug basically doesn't recognize her from all that travelling
5.) mental healf advocate only when it suits her ofc along with her "oh so stressed, have to take care of ME" card

I am very glad she is declining, nobody on this planet can make me so pissed off and 2nd hand embarrassed or cringing so damn hard as Dani can.
Still, I watched it it's my dirty little secret addiction :rofl:

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

Back with the 2006 Motorola flip top camera quality photos again

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

She looks like a moron.

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

Did she do a box dye job on herself? Unfortunately, I find her new hair color to be TOO flat and one dimensional. Maybe it’s a byproduct of her editing the fuck out of her photos and degrading their quality, but she looks like she has a box on her head. She should have gotten a warmer toned brown, maybe with some chestnut or caramel undertones, instead of the maroon/cherry black. :?

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”