DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Private | Part 34

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Private | Part 34

Post by lurking10 »

Thanks nevred! Actually made me snort laugh.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Priva

Post by cassandra16xo »

:tu:

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

Love it :tu:

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

Thanks!! :D :rofl:

princessredxo
Learner
Learner

Post by princessredxo »

What’s everyone’s opinions on Dani keeping Beans in a crate during the night??? Is that a normal thing to do? I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how I feel about it lol

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

princessredxo wrote:What’s everyone’s opinions on Dani keeping Beans in a crate during the night??? Is that a normal thing to do? I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how I feel about it lol
It’s a pretty normal thing to do, honestly it’s just a preference thing. We crate our dogs because they hate being outside at night and we can’t necessarily lock them up inside a room or section off the house. So crating works for us and they love it!

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

LOL awesome name. I can agree that it is a preference thing re: crating dogs but personally a little dog like that would be snuggled up in my bed. I don't take Dani for the overly affectionate type though lol. My dog is my little snuggly girl <3

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

Crating is fine to me but you need to be up earlyish for their toilet breaks. I can imagine Dani sleeping in and leaving beans there for 10 hours with no toilet break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

princessredxo wrote:What’s everyone’s opinions on Dani keeping Beans in a crate during the night??? Is that a normal thing to do? I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how I feel about it lol
We crate our dogs. They are outside only - if we don’t they stay up all night chasing possums and we have a colorbond fence that they’ve knocked panels out of to get to possums on the fence. So keeps them quiet and the neighbours happy. Also gives them a good night sleep which dogs need as well.

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

I nor anyone I know crate their dogs at night. Most of the time if you have them on a routine with you it's not necessary, there are special circumstances and everyone is different. In Danis case she probably has to because she's lazy and can't be bothered to stick to a routine with Beans. Especially since she's toting her to the other side of the country every other week. It's honestly very sad and you can tell when she shows Beans they don't have a close bond. It's kind of just awk.

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

:tu:

cjayde
Learner
Learner

Post by cjayde »

Crating your dogs can provide a sense of security for them also I might add. It’s almost like their own little space and room and as Dani leaves beans here there and everywhere it could help her out. That said, it needs to be introduced the right way and I feel Dani would not have done this.

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

According to her Beans account last time she had him was february 5th until yesterday... that's almost a whole month?!!! And she has been home from the Maldives for a long time now, how on earth can you have a pet and leave it every other month for at least 3 weeks and not picking it up first thing when coming home???? I don't get it??? She's the worst pet owner I have ever seen :x

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

There was something really...off and strange about her in this latest vlog..? I can’t put my finger on it.

pickleriiick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pickleriiick »

I don’t know anyone who crates their dogs either. Two of my friends have dogs and keep them in the kitchen over night with their beds, food and water and I know that while they’re in uni, their parents get up early to let them out and take them on walks before work etc. And then another friend of mine lives on a farm and keeps his farm dogs in horse stables again with food and water and lots of room and they get up early to do farm work etc.
That crate Dani had did look a bit roomy considering that Beans is a small dog so that she can walk around and stuff and have food and water but it just seems so bizarre to me to put her in a crate when she could easily keep her in the kitchen or another room if she’s so desperate to keep her off the bed. And what with Dani probably not getting up early on her “bad” (lazy) days especially, it just makes me question how much she actually wants Beans anymore.

Also, love the title of the thread, made me laugh :D

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:According to her Beans account last time she had him was february 5th until yesterday... that's almost a whole month?!!! And she has been home from the Maldives for a long time now, how on earth can you have a pet and leave it every other month for at least 3 weeks and not picking it up first thing when coming home???? I don't get it??? She's the worst pet owner I have ever seen :x

that made my stomach drop :o :( :(

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

bwhiteley6 wrote:
Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:According to her Beans account last time she had him was february 5th until yesterday... that's almost a whole month?!!! And she has been home from the Maldives for a long time now, how on earth can you have a pet and leave it every other month for at least 3 weeks and not picking it up first thing when coming home???? I don't get it??? She's the worst pet owner I have ever seen :x

that made my stomach drop :o :( :(
same I can't believe she's doing that to poor beans :( she doesn't deserve having a dog tbh

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Maybe the thread title should have had nick dick deletes depression and Beans

She’s clearly used Beans as an accessory and now she that got a bf beans is now like Coco - forgotten for the newest thing. It makes me really sad.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

On Twitter your mutual follows show up the top of someone following list when you click it, when I click Dani I have 4 mutual follows and zoella isn’t one of them ..? Does this mean she’s unfollowed her (explains why she doesn’t want beans anymore)

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

Itsonlyme wrote:
Maybe the thread title should have had nick dick deletes depression and Beans

She’s clearly used Beans as an accessory and now she that got a bf beans is now like Coco - forgotten for the newest thing. It makes me really sad.
It makes me so sad :( I love dogs and I would do anything to have one but I know it wouldn't be fair to the dog if I adopted/bought one now, it's called common sense which dandan doesn't know what that means. :FU:

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”