Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniSuddenlyBritishSutti - Playing Call of Doodie

Post by bwhiteley6 »

aulait wrote:
cherryGummybear wrote:
aulait wrote:Image

about time dani did a different eyeshadow look, her new tutorial looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't see the image :( Is this her latest "holiday" look?

darn, its showing on the app

here's the pic for you to enjoy : ) hope it worked hahahah

HAHAHAHAH OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS ACTUALLY HER AT FIRST

Awkwarrd
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Awkwarrd »

Zeevee wrote:Did anyone see the strange Insta post she uploaded last night? When I saw it, it had been up for about 30 mins but she had turned the comments off. It was honestly so bizarre I’m surprised it’s not on here already. It was a photo of a tweet that said something like “your either the bitch that they talkin about, or the miserable bitch doing the talking” in that sort of broken English with way more punctual errors lol like it was SO EFFIN RANDOM!

I only just remembered and obviously it’s now gone. Who the hell thinks that is Insta worthy.

Is this it? She also put on Snapchat I remembered seeing it last night, wtf hahaha

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

bwhiteley6 wrote:
aulait wrote:
cherryGummybear wrote:
aulait wrote:Image

about time dani did a different eyeshadow look, her new tutorial looks great

I can't see the image :( Is this her latest "holiday" look?

darn, its showing on the app

here's the pic for you to enjoy : ) hope it worked hahahah

HAHAHAHAH OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS ACTUALLY HER AT FIRST
Lmao same, the resemblance is uncanny :rofl:

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

Dani haaaaaates her body but Dani will do a try on haul! It’s probably sponsored, but she’s so contradicting and infuriating.

bbbridget
Talker
Talker

Post by bbbridget »

With the giveaway she cropped out her clock so my bet is that she just did a heap of screen records and then went back and chose one which was close lmao

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

New thread name ideas please!

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

jeIIybean wrote:Dani haaaaaates her body but Dani will do a try on haul! It’s probably sponsored, but she’s so contradicting and infuriating.
Shani did a try on haul of active wear for White Fox the other day. Can't wait to compare their videos. Shani is currently sitting on around 188k views after 4 days for that video. Dani will probably take about a month or so to reach that

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

Alikins wrote:
jeIIybean wrote:Dani haaaaaates her body but Dani will do a try on haul! It’s probably sponsored, but she’s so contradicting and infuriating.
Shani did a try on haul of active wear for White Fox the other day. Can't wait to compare their videos. Shani is currently sitting on around 188k views after 4 days for that video. Dani will probably take about a month or so to reach that
I can't wait to compare the screenshots with all of her photoshopped insta photos lmao
How can she do a try on haul when she will only face the camera from one side
:love2:

Post by Guest »

she’ll be standing in the middle of her wide angle lens

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

Its soo cringy when she wears a all black outfit with WHITE SHOES.
Noooo just no. Did she ever have fashion written in her bio?
:love2:

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

It's crazy from seeing Maddie, esp in her vlogs, how she's so chill and confident. She has a great relationship with a guy who's doing big things yet she doesn't name drop. She keeps it quiet. Whereas with Dan she'd have to constantly name drop and she's obv not confident. She's developed a bit gotten a bit thicker than she used to be (which is not bad it happens to many women as they mature) meanwhile Maddie has this gorgeous super slim figure. It's like Maddie is everything Dani wants to be. And I think that's why Dani wouldn't support her when she started YouTube. Because she knows Maddie could and will be far greater than her. And shell do it without leeching and using filters and lies and skinny lenses or name dropping. She'll do it because she's a gorgeous girl inside and out who accepts herself the good and bad and that's something Dani can't grasp. It's not in her code. I don't think she'll ever be happy and content. She'll always be reaching for what she can't be.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

scollins18 wrote:Its soo cringy when she wears a all black outfit with WHITE SHOES.
Noooo just no. Did she ever have fashion written in her bio?

SERIOUSLY. All-black is usually my go-to, otherwise I'm generally monochromatic with whites and greys, but I would NEVER think of pairing white shoes with any of my outfits. She's so clueless!

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

fierclyveracious wrote:It's crazy from seeing Maddie, esp in her vlogs, how she's so chill and confident. She has a great relationship with a guy who's doing big things yet she doesn't name drop. She keeps it quiet. Whereas with Dan she'd have to constantly name drop and she's obv not confident. She's developed a bit gotten a bit thicker than she used to be (which is not bad it happens to many women as they mature) meanwhile Maddie has this gorgeous super slim figure. It's like Maddie is everything Dani wants to be. And I think that's why Dani wouldn't support her when she started YouTube. Because she knows Maddie could and will be far greater than her. And shell do it without leeching and using filters and lies and skinny lenses or name dropping. She'll do it because she's a gorgeous girl inside and out who accepts herself the good and bad and that's something Dani can't grasp. It's not in her code. I don't think she'll ever be happy and content. She'll always be reaching for what she can't be.

AND ITS GENERALLY WITH THOSE DISGUSTING WHITE LIPSTICK CHUNKY AF HEELS

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

Zeevee wrote:ImageImageImage

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THIS IDIOT SERIOUSLY?????! she basically has a fucking speech impediment from dispensing her big trout lips out every time she speaks! Everything she says comes out in big senseless drawl

sooki
Learner
Learner

Post by sooki »

gorilla wrote:
sooki wrote:Image

When people come on here and say we’re all ugly and miserable but I’ve got the love of Dans life begging to come over Image

If dani reads here, i bet this would legit piss her off enough to punch her dog

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

OMG Poor Beans has been through enough hahah. I wouldn't put it past Dani to message Michael and find out who he was talking to on snapchat at that time and track me down :rofl:

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

sooki wrote:
gorilla wrote:
sooki wrote:Image

When people come on here and say we’re all ugly and miserable but I’ve got the love of Dans life begging to come over Image

If dani reads here, i bet this would legit piss her off enough to punch her dog

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

OMG Poor Beans has been through enough hahah. I wouldn't put it past Dani to message Michael and find out who he was talking to on snapchat at that time and track me down :rofl:
bahahahah yessss hunnnnay get it girl

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

no wonder her body is not in good shape, this bitch only eats canned food and biscuits, fucking ew :barf: just keep chugging on that salt and sugar and you’ll be even more bloated

look at her eyes going everywhere when she says she doesn’t facetune her photos anymore. bitch can’t lie to save her ass!!!! :lol:

“I can feel for her with the bullying in high school, I was bullied and it still effects me to this day... though she has the money to see a really good therapist and yet she doesn't? I'm sure so many people in the world would give anything to be able to afford therapy and she has the option to but she rather sit on twitter and complain and then claim to me a advocate for mental health? NOT. “
she doesn’t go to a therapist because she wasn’t bullied in high school, she was the bully. back in the day, apparently, she used to go to a therapist but idk what happened to that, i still think it’s a lie and she never went.

oh my gaaawd, how many times this girl is gonna have a “real talk” about her anxiety and depression? she drags this subject so much. every. fucking. time. she’s desperate for attention. it’s so wrong
Awkwarrd wrote:Somewhat off topic but I’m just curious, how did everyone come across Dani? Or what made you realise how shitty she is? I remember seeing her now and then on recommend videos and I thought she was pretty lmao but when the Beans drama blew up that’s when I snooped further and found this thread and looked into all the controversy about her. Just curious about how other people ended up here
i know her since she had a tumblr. i really thought she was beautiful and cool. she is this narcissist, rude, party girl and then i found her youtube where she portrays this innocent, cute and nice girl. i was like... hold on. this bish iz faaake af
then i kept on seeing her being rude on social media to people, especially on tumblr she'd tell people to kill themselves. she steals other people's photos, art and quotes since tumblr and she also edits her eyes since then. bad habits die hard i guess :lol:

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

If you had sex with Michael Sooki you'd technically had have sex with Dani hahahah. You know the rule, have sex with someone plus all their exs or whatever lol

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

lurking10 wrote:If you had sex with Michael Sooki you'd technically had have sex with Dani hahahah. You know the rule, have sex with someone plus all their exs or whatever lol
Oh ewwww :barf: :barf:

She was probably a starfish

Zeevee
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeevee »

Awkwarrd wrote:
Zeevee wrote:Did anyone see the strange Insta post she uploaded last night? When I saw it, it had been up for about 30 mins but she had turned the comments off. It was honestly so bizarre I’m surprised it’s not on here already. It was a photo of a tweet that said something like “your either the bitch that they talkin about, or the miserable bitch doing the talking” in that sort of broken English with way more punctual errors lol like it was SO EFFIN RANDOM!

I only just remembered and obviously it’s now gone. Who the hell thinks that is Insta worthy.

Is this it? She also put on Snapchat I remembered seeing it last night, wtf hahaha

Yes that’s it! Like she’s clearly trying to send a message putting it on her IG briefly as well. Either to us or as a guilt trip to her ‘friends’ maybe lol

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”