Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OrangeClownDyedBrownSutti -HowtoLoseViews&AlienatePpl |

Post by gurugossip11 »

scollins18 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything just everything is about her. Such a negative little girl!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

gurugossip11 wrote:
scollins18 wrote:Image

Everything just everything is about her. Such a negative little girl!

I can just imagine her practicing crying in front of the mirror to see if she can make it look pretty.

Post by Guest »

she’s turned her week into a depression week because she’s blaming everything but herself for her circumstances. She got back from the maldives and had to work again but decided she’ll just repeat a video from her last lash launch and that will do. It failed. The every day makeup tutorial which she only did because it usually gets her a million views failed because it’s so repetitive and everyone knows what she puts on her face.... because every tutorial she does is the same. Her website is terrible, you can’t click on anything and the pictures of the lashes are full on blurry.

She says she gets her happiness from making others and her audience happy - lol that’s not true. Crawling for sympathy, especially by mentioning her parents

She’s happiest when she’s travelling, at events, at youtube opportunities, on vacays, and hiding it all from her audience. Snapchatting boy’s arms and lavish locations and feeling like she’s doing better than the people watching her.

Not making her audience happy but keeping everything for a 3 minute vlog so she’ll make money from their curiosity. Using them so she’ll gain something. Using their naivety for endless compliments on facetuned photos.

She doesn’t try and make other people happy, she expects everyone else to make her happy and everyone tries to make her happy because they know she’s going to go home and have a cry on twitter if they don’t (or even if they do, they can’t win).

These youtubers who got it easy at the start from doing jack all bought all these things they can’t afford and are now even more lazy thinking they can continue on doing jack all. Paying $1000 a week for a whole year in a lonely house that nobody wants to visit because you’re a miserable sod. You can’t blame the competition or the platform or getting no views and some negative feedback (that you spend your days miserably deleting), if you’re going to put out no-effort 3 minute videos of nothing.... or content you’ve put out a million times before.

Life isn’t a big party 24/7 and she’s not a teenager who can sit at home playing nintendo games thinking life will continue on luxuriously without her doing any actual work, because lol, it won’t. She doesn’t even try and make her audience happy, she just uses them.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

That post is such bs!! Is she feeling lonely because Talia has other friends? I don’t get it. It’s like she wants everyone to worship her and fawn all over her and if they don’t do that then they “aren’t real friends” and she’s lost/depressed/lonely.

Ffs some of these you tubers will be in for a massive shock when the ad money dries up and they have to work in the real world.

Post by Guest »

and saying she needs to take a short break. lol. her life is a long break.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

If she actually got her happiness from making others (her audience) happy..... she wouldn’t be posting depressing tweets and captions everyday.

She’s a walking contradiction
:love2:

Post by Guest »

“I have an incredible audience who I want to ensure I am making happy every single day”

Posts miserable tweets daily, attacks fans for asking questions, attacks fans when they leave constructive feedback, posts facetuned body pics which cause her audience to feel bad in their own bodies, upsets her audience by blocking them over nothing, deletes every comment, puts no effort into the content she creates for her audience, makes a joke of the mental illnesses people struggle with every day of their life (not just for a week when things aren’t going like she expected).... she’s not trying to make people happy?

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

5892 wrote:“I have an incredible audience who I want to ensure I am making happy every single day”

Posts miserable tweets daily, attacks fans for asking questions, attacks fans when they leave constructive feedback, posts facetuned body pics which cause her audience to feel bad in their own bodies, upsets her audience by blocking them over nothing, deletes every comment, puts no effort into the content she creates for her audience, makes a joke of the mental illnesses people struggle with every day of their life (not just for a week when things aren’t going like she expected).... she’s not trying to make people happy?
Wow, this is spot on!!!

marni

Post by marni »

5892 wrote:no way did she stop following him just because he didn’t say happy birthday.... that’s full on psycho.... he was her ‘best friend’ just a few weeks ago doing that podcast video... it’s honestly no wonder she doesn’t have anyone left if that’s how she acts. crazy narcissist.
Of course she did. If you don’t immediate fall in love with her you’re an fboy cue Twitter whinge.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

lushanon wrote:The lash boxes needs to go up on instagram!! As well as copies of the eyelashes for cheaper!! I can’t believe she gets away with this!!

Post is up on the IG. Can't believe she claimed her silk lashes are cruelty-free and compared it to taking honey from a bee. Erm the silkworms are boiled alive that's not animal cruelty free idiot.

mistymalbec
Learner
Learner

Post by mistymalbec »

5892 wrote:she’s turned her week into a depression week because she’s blaming everything but herself for her circumstances. She got back from the maldives and had to work again but decided she’ll just repeat a video from her last lash launch and that will do. It failed. The every day makeup tutorial which she only did because it usually gets her a million views failed because it’s so repetitive and everyone knows what she puts on her face.... because every tutorial she does is the same. Her website is terrible, you can’t click on anything and the pictures of the lashes are full on blurry.

She says she gets her happiness from making others and her audience happy - lol that’s not true. Crawling for sympathy, especially by mentioning her parents

She’s happiest when she’s travelling, at events, at youtube opportunities, on vacays, and hiding it all from her audience. Snapchatting boy’s arms and lavish locations and feeling like she’s doing better than the people watching her.

Not making her audience happy but keeping everything for a 3 minute vlog so she’ll make money from their curiosity. Using them so she’ll gain something. Using their naivety for endless compliments on facetuned photos.

She doesn’t try and make other people happy, she expects everyone else to make her happy and everyone tries to make her happy because they know she’s going to go home and have a cry on twitter if they don’t (or even if they do, they can’t win).

These youtubers who got it easy at the start from doing jack all bought all these things they can’t afford and are now even more lazy thinking they can continue on doing jack all. Paying $1000 a week for a whole year in a lonely house that nobody wants to visit because you’re a miserable sod. You can’t blame the competition or the platform or getting no views and some negative feedback (that you spend your days miserably deleting), if you’re going to put out no-effort 3 minute videos of nothing.... or content you’ve put out a million times before.

Life isn’t a big party 24/7 and she’s not a teenager who can sit at home playing nintendo games thinking life will continue on luxuriously without her doing any actual work, because lol, it won’t. She doesn’t even try and make her audience happy, she just uses them.
*slow clap....* faaaaaaacccckkk. Spot on.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Thanks 5892 for your spot on post about her whinge-fest. I've popped it up on the IG as well. She just needs to quit YouTube and do something else. She isn't cut out for it.

Kylie-Jenner
Learner
Learner

Post by Kylie-Jenner »

What's with her re-tweets about abusive relationships etc on Twitter today/last night? Did she get dumped again?

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Kylie-Jenner wrote:What's with her re-tweets about abusive relationships etc on Twitter today/last night? Did she get dumped again?
No she just likes to make out Michael abused her, brings her more attention. Probably payback because he didn't hook up with her when she was in Melbourne. That or she is referring to the story about her ex-boyfriend before Michael.

Kylie-Jenner
Learner
Learner

Post by Kylie-Jenner »

5892 wrote:Image

I'm so sad, for some reason I never see your pics it's always "IMAGE" with no clickable link or pic :(

Kylie-Jenner
Learner
Learner

Post by Kylie-Jenner »

Alikins wrote:
Kylie-Jenner wrote:What's with her re-tweets about abusive relationships etc on Twitter today/last night? Did she get dumped again?
No she just likes to make out Michael abused her, brings her more attention. Probably payback because he didn't hook up with her when she was in Melbourne. That or she is referring to the story about her ex-boyfriend before Michael.
JFC, that's pretty big claims there she needs to chill tf down before someone innocent gets in trouble for nothing. I do believe I read somewhere about the guy before Michael being abusive but wasn't that almost 10 years ago she was with him?

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Kylie-Jenner wrote:
Alikins wrote:
JFC, that's pretty big claims there she needs to chill tf down before someone innocent gets in trouble for nothing. I do believe I read somewhere about the guy before Michael being abusive but wasn't that almost 10 years ago she was with him?
Would be close to 10 years I think. I think she first started the claims about Michael when he and Ebony started dating. She always makes claims about guys when they are moving on. Before he was with Ebony she was all oh Michael and I are still friends and how nice he was blah blah but then when she liked the facebook post about him being in a relationship and saw that they went to Bali together all the tweets about how shit he was started.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”