Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGho

Post by DoritoSlutti »

effyou wrote:
DarkFairybow wrote:
averyg21 wrote:Everyone's thoughts on the blog post that just went up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel quite embarrassed. Except for the first guy she dated with 14 (and I don't actually believe her saying a guy at that age abused and hit her) you know about which men she's talking about and they will probably know, too.
Does she thinks she's one of these Tumblr poets or wtf? An inspiration? Sorry no

Um, hate to burst your bubble but dating violence is very common from the ages of 16 and 24. There are 14 year old males and females that physically abuse their partners. There are 14 year old rapists.

I don't like dani at all and i honestly don't know if i believe her or not, not because i dislike her but because she's a compulsive liar and it's hard not to second guess everything she says.

I believe statistically 1 in 3 women will experience dating violence and 1 in 7 men. Lots of people here have more than likely experienced this and seeing someone saying "theres no way a 14 year old boy could do that" would probably feel no one would ever believe them and choose not to come forward. Not trying to be mean just it happens more often than you could ever know unfortunately :/
You say you're not trying to be mean but your intro seems a little harsh. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way. This is obviously a topic you feel strongly about and it is a serious and sad one. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

I just can't believe Dan. I mean like others pointed out, she only gave her abusive relationship one line but the others were so elaborate. With her history of always trying to play victim and stay relevant... I wouldn't be shocked if this is her new gimmick to draw attention to herself.

I hope Michael runs. Along with Talia. Dani only seeks others so she can be relationship goals. Like Pewds and Marzia, Zoella and her boyfriend (I can't be bothered to remember his name) I'm surprised she isn't trying to latch onto Claire and Alli

:HK:

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

she's so predictable, knew she'd crack out a blog post after we discussed her ditching it lol

typical tumblr style of writing she likes to rip off. she makes these posts to garner interest. people sharing genuine feelings don't really tweet out clickbaity comments to hype it up

she can keep telling herself she is happy and only needs herself but it's all a farce. she needs to see a therapist in order to work towards making real changes and improvements in her life because she's clearly in need of changes, she is incredibly insecure, emotionally unstable and a general mess....

and tbh i think we need to be careful in regards to the domestic abuse she wrote about... i understand that there are big reservations in believing her since she fucking lies 24/7 but i think it's better to just withhold any skeptical comments rather than risk denying someone's genuine experience in being abused... let's not chance stooping to that level and just discuss the facts and standard dani bullshit, rather than enter that territory

zilamint
Learner
Learner

Post by zilamint »

Lol @ Dani trying to channel Rupi Kaur in her style of writing.

That was the messiest, most poorly written attempt at emotional writing I've ever seen. This is so embarrassing for her, she seems to be living in a fantasy world where she doesn't realise she's acting in a ridiculous and cringeworthy manner.

effyou

Post by effyou »

DoritoSlutti wrote:
effyou wrote:
DarkFairybow wrote:

I feel quite embarrassed. Except for the first guy she dated with 14 (and I don't actually believe her saying a guy at that age abused and hit her) you know about which men she's talking about and they will probably know, too.
Does she thinks she's one of these Tumblr poets or wtf? An inspiration? Sorry no

Um, hate to burst your bubble but dating violence is very common from the ages of 16 and 24. There are 14 year old males and females that physically abuse their partners. There are 14 year old rapists.

I don't like dani at all and i honestly don't know if i believe her or not, not because i dislike her but because she's a compulsive liar and it's hard not to second guess everything she says.

I believe statistically 1 in 3 women will experience dating violence and 1 in 7 men. Lots of people here have more than likely experienced this and seeing someone saying "theres no way a 14 year old boy could do that" would probably feel no one would ever believe them and choose not to come forward. Not trying to be mean just it happens more often than you could ever know unfortunately :/
You say you're not trying to be mean but your intro seems a little harsh. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way. This is obviously a topic you feel strongly about and it is a serious and sad one. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

I just can't believe Dan. I mean like others pointed out, she only gave her abusive relationship one line but the others were so elaborate. With her history of always trying to play victim and stay relevant... I wouldn't be shocked if this is her new gimmick to draw attention to herself.

You're right, probably not the nicest word choice for my intro. I genuinely was trying to spread awareness and not attack anyone. If i came across that way, i apologize.

I understand it's hard to believe someone who lies so much. If she is lying that's disgusting. But it does happen more often than people realize. I don't know if i believe her or not.

Regardless, it was poorly written and she has no idea what love is if she thinks she fell in love with that chicken nugget hotel guy and those 2 male models she was obsessed with. And she definitely does not love herself.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

This drivel right here lol. Trying to be deep and philosophic.
If I looked into my cat's eyes for a story, it would probably tell me that he pooped in the neighbor's garden and knocked a glass of water off the table.

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

effyou wrote:
DoritoSlutti wrote:
effyou wrote:
DarkFairybow wrote:

You're right, probably not the nicest word choice for my intro. I genuinely was trying to spread awareness and not attack anyone. If i came across that way, i apologize.

I understand it's hard to believe someone who lies so much. If she is lying that's disgusting. But it does happen more often than people realize. I don't know if i believe her or not.

Regardless, it was poorly written and she has no idea what love is if she thinks she fell in love with that chicken nugget hotel guy and those 2 male models she was obsessed with. And she definitely does not love herself.
I figured you didn't. That's why I brought it up. I follow your posts a lot because you're always spot on and I didn't think you meant it how it read. The other poster looked new, I just didn't want them to take you harshly. <3

Also I agree. It's pretty much her whining about her first world problems. Why can't she have a Instagram/YouTube famous boytoy to film cute vids with. Sorry Dan can't buy boys like you did with your poor dog.

Shortimelurker17
Learner
Learner

Post by Shortimelurker17 »

I know this has been said before, but the more I read what dani posts and this forum, the more I think she has many traits of someone who has narcissistic personality disorder.. rather then depression or anxiety.
Apparently her secret weapon against depression is memes and beans. I don't think I've ever seen her post anything beneficial to someone or her following who may be going through any mental illness, and most her following are 12-15 year olds.. (so fucking wrong ) She claims in her latest blog post that she's learnt how to "fall back in love with herself" but that is fabricated, she posts things on the regular about other beauty bloggers and conpairing herself to other beauty bloggers. she contradicts herself almost everyday, is constantly hypocritical and she's just all over the place in general, and by the looks of it she has been for years now and if anything is getting worse with time. I wish for her sake of becoming a better person and understanding herself a little bit more she would consider the fact she may have narcissistic personality disorder and go seek help for it.

effyou

Post by effyou »

I feel like that poem is a mish mash of a bunch of poems she mashed together and rearranged the words and maybe added some stuff herself.

I don't feel like googling each line and finding each poem but it's so all over the place.

I can't explain what i mean very well but it literally feels like 4 different poems mashed together.

2 random paragraphs have incorrect use of commas which i know is normal in poems, but all the other ones don't. Gives me a 2 different author's vibe.

Most people have a writing style and i feel like there's 3 different writing styles going on. Does that make sense? Haha

Offtopic:
To anyone new I'm a very direct person and my word choice might come across as harsh and blunt but it's never intended that way.

I 100% understand why people don't believe dani because she's a lying liar that lies all the time, and if she didn't have a history of lying about everything it would be a lot easier to believe her.

It is a touchy subject that a lot of us here probably have personal experience with going by statistics and i appreciate how we're all trying to be sensitive to one another's feelings and experiences.

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

Like.... what the what. So I guess she's adding prophet to her bio now??? Why would you even, ugh.

All of these disasters going on have been devastating. My heart goes out to so many. I've spent a lot of free time volunteering in my city with Harvey clean up/serving evacuees. Witnessing it all first hand is just devastating. I can't explain the hole you have in your heart.

But this makes me mad. Why would you tweet this to your following? Why would you spread unnecessary fear??? The unavoidable and inevitable LA earthquake??? Which one do you mean exactly? I'm pretty sure they get a few of them often.

That's like saying "So sad Harvey/Irma damaged so many I hope the unavoidable and inevitable hurricane doesn't come again."

This girl just irks me. She's so thoughtless in her words and actions. Like she doesn't know true loss or what an actual problem is. There are bigger things than your views, if your stomach isn't as flat as you'd like, if some instafamous boy likes you or not, if your eyes are really blue. Some people deal with complete devastation. Their homes gone, loved ones killed, life as they know it completely wiped out because their neighborhood or town doesn't exist anymore.

I'm sorry for my rant, just a loaded subject for me.

Post by Guest »

I think her podcast she’s filming today should be of her parents telling her to go get help for whatever disorder she has.................it goes way deeper than having Depression on its own I’m sure............... you really shouldn’t try advising others like you’re Professor Mental Health while you’re in the midst of it yourself and unwilling to get help.....................

She said she’s doing it on social media and mental health.............. so it’s going to be yet another one of those “Scrolling though social media is so damaging. Comparing yourself to others is so damaging. Make sure you put your phone down for a few hours each day. There are websites that try and bring me down every day” blah blah. The same old drivel that she always goes on about..............................

And her wanting to write a book?................... lol no publisher is going to want to put their reputation in danger by helping someone who copies everything........................ the book would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.......................

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

effyou wrote:I feel like that poem is a mish mash of a bunch of poems she mashed together and rearranged the words and maybe added some stuff herself.

I don't feel like googling each line and finding each poem but it's so all over the place.

I can't explain what i mean very well but it literally feels like 4 different poems mashed together.

2 random paragraphs have incorrect use of commas which i know is normal in poems, but all the other ones don't. Gives me a 2 different author's vibe.

Most people have a writing style and i feel like there's 3 different writing styles going on. Does that make sense? Haha .
I get what you mean, I got the same vibe as I was reading it. It felt like different people had written it and it very familiar to me like I had read it before. You know how in movies or tv shows when someone gets caught cheating on a paper it's because the teacher or whatever has run it through some program that searches the web and other databases to see if anything in the writing has appeared somewhere before. Well I feel like we need that to cross check anything Dani claims to have written so we can find the original source. God that was a long winded explanation but you know what I mean.

Gemmajane
Talker
Talker

Post by Gemmajane »

Shortimelurker17 wrote:I know this has been said before, but the more I read what dani posts and this forum, the more I think she has many traits of someone who has narcissistic personality disorder.. rather then depression or anxiety.
Apparently her secret weapon against depression is memes and beans. I don't think I've ever seen her post anything beneficial to someone or her following who may be going through any mental illness, and most her following are 12-15 year olds.. (so fucking wrong ) She claims in her latest blog post that she's learnt how to "fall back in love with herself" but that is fabricated, she posts things on the regular about other beauty bloggers and conpairing herself to other beauty bloggers. she contradicts herself almost everyday, is constantly hypocritical and she's just all over the place in general, and by the looks of it she has been for years now and if anything is getting worse with time. I wish for her sake of becoming a better person and understanding herself a little bit more she would consider the fact she may have narcissistic personality disorder and go seek help for it.

fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner

Post by fkatwiggy »

lol I called that blog post... way to be predictable daniel :roll:
and regarding the podcast, what is this airhead going to talk about for more than 10 minutes? this girl is a pathological liar, anything that comes out of those sausage lips will mostly be straight up lies

Post by Guest »

she would've watched other mental health podcasts recently and have a whole list of other people's topics to feed off........................ since she doesn't know what she's talking about.........................

probably will use a lot of what they said in the mental health panel at Vidcon.................... wish they had a live stream of that.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

Lol did she just add "blogger" to her instagram bio after posting her first blog in ages? I can never remember what her most recent bio is since she changes it every 12 hours or so.

effyou

Post by effyou »

Ran her poem through 2 free plagiarism checkers that don't require registration and came back as her own. I guess the more than one author feeling some of us were getting could be her trying to copy that milk and honey authors writing style and using her own. But 21 mistakes that's hilarious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xxgainsxx17
Learner
Learner

Post by xxgainsxx17 »

Slightly OT but I love how @lilmiquela who is apparently a robot/digital projection has 341K followers on Instagram and is verified and Dani STILL can't that blue tick hahahahah

bubble123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubble123 »

I have to submit my uni work through a plagiarism thing and I've slightly reworded things every time and it comes back as 0%. All you have to do is change like 2-3 words for it to not come up as plagiarised

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

The other day on either Insta stories or Snap she said she was hanging with this guy who is an author and writes fairly deep (Almost Tumblr-esque) stuff and someone else.
Scroll through his feed. Think there are some similarities?Image

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Wouldn't be the first time she ripped off a friend's work and claimed it as her own

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”