DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenOfFaceTune | Pt 27

marni

Re: DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenO

Post by marni »

5892 wrote:Talia has tweeted something stupid (I think about the hurricane in the US?), I missed it.............

But can you believe instead of sending her best friend a text message, Dani has publicly replied to the tweet!.....................

imagine if it was the other way around, with all the insensitive things Dani has posted............... if Talia did the same public comment Dani would be humiliated and that would be the end of their friendship.
Wowwwwe. If Talia or anyone had said that to her they'd be blocked.

Dani Shittyfriendsutti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tilda
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by tilda »

Just watched her Being Haunted video. I think she is so so miserable in Brighton, she is so lonely and scared. I bet she is frightened every nights. It's a bit sad!

Gemmajane
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gemmajane »

marni wrote:
5892 wrote:Talia has tweeted something stupid (I think about the hurricane in the US?), I missed it.............

But can you believe instead of sending her best friend a text message, Dani has publicly replied to the tweet!.....................

imagine if it was the other way around, with all the insensitive things Dani has posted............... if Talia did the same public comment Dani would be humiliated and that would be the end of their friendship.
Wowwwwe. If Talia or anyone had said that to her they'd be blocked.

Dani Shittyfriendsutti.

someone find her tweet about the cyclone where there was a lawn chair knocked over and she was like "we will rebuild" and then comment exactly what she said to taliah back to hers (I don't have twitter or I would)

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

At least Talia took the time to apologise for her tweet. Dani just blocks and deletes and pretends it doesn't happen

Post by Guest »

Talia's response was more mature than anything Dani would ever come up with............................ whenever Dani posts something insensitive and people tell her it is, she starts complaining about how people get offended over everything................... doesn't apologise................... starts blocking, retaliates badly.................................... I can just see what would happen if Talia tweeted her the same thing.........................

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

I don't get why Dani called her out on that??? Like how is that offensive??? I'm Texan, directly impacted by Harvey and it doesn't bother me. Maybe I missed it???
:HK:

Post by Guest »

yeah everyone who's writing back to Talia's apology are saying they weren't offended................................. Dani just jumped on the bandwagon of people telling Talia to delete it........................ publicly......................

whenever Dani gets pulled up for being insensitive she tweets things like this:

Post by Guest »

personally...................... if one of my friends tweeted something and I started to see a bit of backlash in the replies on it.............. I'd get on my phone straight away to message her privately to maybe take it down................ I would never join in and potentially humiliate a friend like that..........................

effyou

Post by effyou »

Idk if I'm more easy going or what but i legit only block people if they're harassing me. Blows my mind how easily she blocks people.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

effyou wrote:Idk if I'm more easy going or what but i legit only block people if they're harassing me. Blows my mind how easily she blocks people.
I honestly think her block list is getting longer than her following list now :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

mountainscrumble
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainscrumble »

I vote SpoopySutti to form some part of the next title on account of her terrifying paranormal encounter

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

Its hilarious bc she blocks the people whose posts she reads on here.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Daniel I'm not sure if you're aware but a phones other function other making it easier for you to act like a complete fucking hypocritical, attention addicted and forever irrelevant bitch on Twitter and Instagram is to TEXT or PHONE call your friend if you think they fucked up, not try and throw them under a nonexistent bus because you want to seem like the better person. You're an disgusting person.

Let's not forget "In other news: Rain is wet" Snap when Queensland faced those horrible floods awhile back.

Fucking hell someone needs to come collect this bitch.

Awkwarrd
Talker
Talker

Post by Awkwarrd »

She treats Taila like fucking shit, straight up if Taila EVER did any of the stuff Dani does to her it would be the end of the world and their friendship would be over. Why does she let her treat her like that, she has so much potential compared to Dani. I don't understand why she has put up with her for so long now, she's such a toxic person to have around

aexuie
Learner
Learner

DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenOfFac

Post by aexuie »

God she is just so miserable. She's on twitter making jokes about how she wishes she lost weight as fast as she loses followers and all this crap.
I can't stand it, I can't stand her.

It's a vicious fucking cycle with her.

OMG HEALTH KICK!! TIME TO EAT A PUNNET OF STRAWBERRIES OMG SO HEALTHY!!
Uh oh depression week kicking in, time to snapchat from my bed for the next 6 days
Omg guys GAME OF THRONES!! I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO WATCHES THIS!!
Ugh guys I'm so fat
I'm so single
I'm so lonely
Beans won't stop crying
Boys suck
I have no friends
DOMINOS PIZZAAAA!!!!
Trust in the universe guys <3
Work hard <3
I'm the only YouTuber who does all of my own work
Smaller channels deserve PR events too!!
UGH GUYS IM SO FAT
DOMINOS PIZZA!!!!
BOYS SUCK
HEALTH KICK AGAIN!!!!

Editing to say: She's not fat at all, she doesn't need to lose weight. She needs to change her lifestyle. She needs a big wake up call that people aren't going to automatically like you if you have a nice ass and a great body - people will like you if you're a decent fucking person, not someone who moans and cries and bitches and plays the victim constantly.

fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner

Post by fkatwiggy »

DoritoSlutti wrote:I don't get why Dani called her out on that??? Like how is that offensive??? I'm Texan, directly impacted by Harvey and it doesn't bother me. Maybe I missed it???
off topic but I hope you stay safe! <3

Jimmy123
Talker
Talker

Post by Jimmy123 »

Funny how she seems to care about people in Texas hurricane/floods losing everything but made jokes about cyclone Debbie earlier this year.

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

Something I can't really understand is if she's so desperate for more Instagram followers why doesn't she follow more people? When I was trying to grow my Instagram I followed 100's of similar accounts to show my support for other people and companies. She could easily follow a couple of hundred of beauty companies and other large and smaller influencers. As soon as I started actively following and liking more my gram grew so much faster!

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Dani Scaredsutti- hypocritical posts, paranormal ghosts

Post by Guest »

this is what you call narcissistic karma............................... you don't support others because you're so insecure and self-absorbed, why on earth would anyone want to support you back....................

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”