DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

GAWD KAREN, YOU'RE SO STUPID......lol I saw on her twitter yesterday that she appreciated when people of color "Educate her" on issues and politics and even went as far to say she wants to be corrected when she's wrong....ok. that's such a dani thing to say. immature brat acting like she's mature enough to handle that type of feedback when she goes ape-shit when people ask her why she doesn't walk her dog more than once a day.

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by DoritoSlutti »

Oh god. She's gonna add Paranormal Investigator to her bio now. :rofl:

Don't you hate it when your desperate ploys for attention backfire on you and you LOSE followers instead of gain? Oh wait I can't relate.

But as said before you don't care about your numbers right Dan Dan?? What are 400 or 4,000??? Riiiiiiight?? 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK:

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

princessflowers wrote:
jeIIybean wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I don't watch Sims videos, but does it weird anyone else out that she gets so invested and puts so much thought into her Sims' lives and their backstory and such? I don't know, I personally find it odd and something that a 13 year old would do.
It actually is very common with Sims gaming channels :) but I can see how it would look a little weird to people who don't watch Sims videos lol
Ah, okay! Fair enough! :)

bellarosa
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarosa »

this girl is literally so ungrateful. now i don't know whether or not she actually has depression but let's just suppose she does, she gets to stay at home all day, move across the world, travel everywhere, afford to do things most people can't, yet she complains about her life being shit. i have severe depression and can't get a proper job because of it, it just makes me so mad she doesn't see how good she's got it !!!!!

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

"You are a very hardworking person! I appreciate ur work so much :D" -comment from her video :rofl:

Don't her minions react on how orange her head is??? Really??? That was so awful to watch.

This girl literally is on social media talking about her life 24/7, like does she have anyone else to talk to in real life? No? I feel sorry for her. Almost.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

A hair style tutorial from someone who never wears their hair other than down. Makes sense, DanMan.
Also, what the fuck are these "hairstyles"? A top bun? That's it?
That video was fucking lazy, even for her standards.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, I'm also a blogger who works with PR teams and I'll confirm for a fact that Kyle cosmetics didn't just "discover" her address. She had to have emailed customer service or called, and left a billion messages to get the PR team to respond back to her. They're too busy investing money sending Jefrey Star, Manny Mua, Jaclyn Hill, and celebrities customized PR packages before the release of the product. If anyone ever tried, Kylie Cosmetics is one of the hardest PR teams to reach. They have no contact info at all on their website and you really have to work to track these people down if you want to see press releases.

I also think that she just bought it herself and is making it seem like she got it as a gift. that's just a little sad. Because it would have come with a note or something like that as well, why didn't she shove it at our faces?

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

ImageImageImage

LOL you guys I am in stitches right now. Please tell me she is joking. What is creative about this?! Anyone can draw thick eyebrows. This isn't some crazy, creative look. The wig makes everything ten times worse. At least attempt to make it look real you dumb bitch. It looks like the $5 wigs you buy at a Halloween store Image

I'm not sure how to do it but when she posts it will someone look at what she tags? She's going to do a bunch of Game of Thrones related tags hoping to get more views. GOT is so popular and people watch tons of related videos on YT. GOT is also very serious about copyright infringement so I hope she does something that gets her video taken down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

Lol @ the GoT fail. Daenerys' hairstyles are so elaborate; DanMan most likely just made four braids and tied them together at the back of her head, because that's as far as her skills go.
Pretty sure she'll Dany/Dani joke in the video.

Post by Guest »

What is 'creative' about putting on a wig and drawing on some eyebrows? lol she's desperate to be creative but she's just not....... always talking herself up..................

I feel like she's trying to prove a point to whoever thinks she's no good like she was saying in those snapchats, Gleam? Not working though.......... she struggled with those basic hairstyles yesterday........... this makeup look doesn't look like anything but thicker eyebrows............ she's trying to make videos she said she wasn't interested in making and it's showing

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

pushing that lip up............. wig falling off...............

xxgainsxx17
Learner
Learner

Post by xxgainsxx17 »

5892 wrote:pushing that lip up............. wig falling off...............

I. Just. Can't. Deal.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

DoritoSlutti wrote:Oh god. She's gonna add Paranormal Investigator to her bio now. :rofl:

Don't you hate it when your desperate ploys for attention backfire on you and you LOSE followers instead of gain? Oh wait I can't relate.

But as said before you don't care about your numbers right Dan Dan?? What are 400 or 4,000??? Riiiiiiight?? 8-)

hahahahha oh my GOD I literally said to myself when she did her whole moving in VLOG when she first got to UK - " shes going to at one point say theres spirits in her new place etc etc' whatever omfg she is just WAY TOOO PREDICTABLE

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

So I was watching Talia's instagram live. (shoot me but i actually like the girl?) for now anyway haha. But Dani was in the comments fucking ghosting and then was being so OTT when someone was leaving stupid comments calling talia a hoe. Talia wasn't bothered and even said she can't be bothered blocking them and then Dani said she had already reported the account to insta. Then dan was leaving comments saying "you wanna fight m8" and threatening to kick people. Then she kept carrying on in the chat about not being verified on instagram and changed her insta name to Danielle Mannotverifiedsutti so ALLL the attention was going back to her. Talia genuinely did not look amused and whenever she commented she'd just be like "oh dani" and that's it. Talia needs to get away from this girl;

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Can't wait for this "creative" makeup look to join the other million and one Daenery Targaryen looks on youtube. She is truly delusional. She has not one creative bone in her body.

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

Hahahahaha

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

Audrey_91 wrote:So I was watching Talia's instagram live. (shoot me but i actually like the girl?) for now anyway haha. But Dani was in the comments fucking ghosting and then was being so OTT when someone was leaving stupid comments calling talia a hoe. Talia wasn't bothered and even said she can't be bothered blocking them and then Dani said she had already reported the account to insta. Then dan was leaving comments saying "you wanna fight m8" and threatening to kick people. Then she kept carrying on in the chat about not being verified on instagram and changed her insta name to Danielle Mannotverifiedsutti so ALLL the attention was going back to her. Talia genuinely did not look amused and whenever she commented she'd just be like "oh dani" and that's it. Talia needs to get away from this girl;

Ugh that is so annoying. Like how she comments on Talia's videos with her 'I'm so proud' shit.

Fuck off Daniel. The only reason you have 1.4 million subscribers is because mummy and daddy bought them for you! :FU:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Audrey_91 wrote:So I was watching Talia's instagram live. (shoot me but i actually like the girl?) for now anyway haha. But Dani was in the comments fucking ghosting and then was being so OTT when someone was leaving stupid comments calling talia a hoe. Talia wasn't bothered and even said she can't be bothered blocking them and then Dani said she had already reported the account to insta. Then dan was leaving comments saying "you wanna fight m8" and threatening to kick people. Then she kept carrying on in the chat about not being verified on instagram and changed her insta name to Danielle Mannotverifiedsutti so ALLL the attention was going back to her. Talia genuinely did not look amused and whenever she commented she'd just be like "oh dani" and that's it. Talia needs to get away from this girl;

staaaaahp lying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh gawd I'm gonna start watching Talia's Instagram live videos. I also sort of like her for now. those exact words you said.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

xxgainsxx17 wrote:
5892 wrote:pushing that lip up............. wig falling off...............

I. Just. Can't. Deal.

She looks like Dany's brother tho. Deceased

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”