missashley
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Mansooksutti - Dummies guide to failing on YT | Part

Post by missashley »

God that q&a was tragic.
I thought "chit chat Tuesdays" were all about tackling the hard issues no one talks about. I'm sure as soon as she hears a good podcast to copy again the "smart" dani will be back once again ready to inspire her nuggets :FU:

Had a laugh that she's too scared to do meet ups because of the haters that might turn up hahah! She's full of shit and she's that scared of being exposed.

I did some research now we know she plans on stalking the most popular youtubers around Brighton with her pug.
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-livi ... n-and-hove
It ain't cheap to live in Brighton and the rate she's going she won't be able to afford it.

It seems all her moves are so calculated, she's actually creepy af. Gets a pug, tweets Zoe constantly, moves to Brighton. She's going to be using that pug as her tool to get close to the other youtubers that also have pugs. I don't see it happening dan dan.

Post by Guest »

lol no wonder they both get along. They're both delusional.

Dani will get a makeup collab the day pigs start flying.

gossipgoat1535
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgoat1535 »

isnt it funny af how Alfie did a youtube video - "the facetune challenge" 20 hours ago

sorry dani you have NO chance of being friends with zoella... imagine if they ever met up they would know straight away she uses facetune and probably take the piss out of her lol

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Does this Talia chick honestly thinks she's funny?
Can't believe she hangs out with Dan. In my opinion, you gotta be a real piece of shit to be friends with her. Otherwise, you'd be embarrassed.

#friendshipgoalsImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Talia has the British humour trait too guys. We're not British, we don't understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Talia has the British humour trait too guys. We're not British, we don't understand.

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

They're both just nasty bitches. There's nothing funny about them mocking their subs.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

noraa20 wrote:Does this Talia chick honestly thinks she's funny?
Can't believe she hangs out with Dan. In my opinion, you gotta be a real piece of shit to be friends with her. Otherwise, you'd be embarrassed.

#friendshipgoalsImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I saw this when it was posted and was actually like wow....... thats saaaaaaaa funnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiii :roll:

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

I thought she didnt ever want to do meet ups or meet anyone unless it was an event with security bahahah. what ever happened to that

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

Wow, she's seriously mocking people who WANT to meet her? She's making fun of people who are active fans of her and wish they could see her in person? Seriously? How many of those people do you really have left Dan?

Post by Guest »

Daniella would like a gold star for being on a plane, according to her tweets. Emoji plane, Talia I'm on a plane........................ did you know she's the only person in the world who travels by plane?

And I thought they would've learnt from the "any small youtubers want to support each other" fiasco. But they're still publicly mocking fans............... do it via private message............. it's not funny................

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

They are both so disrespectful. I cannot wait for the day when Dani turns on Talia and there are all the subtweets. She's probably hoping Talia will get her an introduction to Zoe. I honestly find it so creepy that she is moving to Brighton to be close to Zoe and can just imagine her skulking around Brighton with Beans looking for her. Well provided Beans doesn't die on the flight over - poor pup. I really want to do a post on the IG and stuff comparing the times Dani has copied Zoe and then somehow get her to see it. I know in the FAQ is there a collage of Dani copying a bunch of people but I'm trying to think of any others. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

I also watched that q & a again and I'm curious who these other friends in London are. There is Talia and Alanna but who else. Their friends? Who is she talking about? People like Rachel Leary who she has met once? Maybe Gabby or whatever her name is? I wouldn't call tweeting each other whining about "disloyal" friends or subscribers who have had enough of their bullshit, as a friendship. Maybe that's just me and I don't know how modern friendships work.

Post by Guest »

I think it's just like how she says she has friends all around Melbourne and that "just because I don't show them, doesn't mean I don't have them" lol. They're non-existent. Or she just means one person......... like her personal trainer or her mum lol.

Didn't she say in her Brighton vlog how she might be meeting up with friends, just to make it seem like she wasn't just there to creep on Zoe? Always making up stories for her image............... it's not helping her lol. Just be real.

She might experience real depression when she gets to the UK and popularity doesn't automatically hit her in the face like I think she is expecting.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Old Sutti Scottnofriends will realise pretty quickly if you alienate yourself like she's done here in Melbourne she won't make friends anytime soon after the move. I can already see her and Talia having a bust-up within a couple of months.

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

New thread title suggestions please guys

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

This new chapter for Dan Dan will be interesting... Will she learn from previous mistakes... Lol I think not

It seems she's already alienated the UK YouTubers anyway.... Lydia only seems to reply occasionally to Dan Dan. Talia seems like an idiot.

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Dani fitsposutti - angles, lighting and Facetune.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I love how Shani got featured on Teen Vogue while Dani is out there on her Insta with her fake body positivity trying to go viral and failing.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

DanZoe'sBiggestFanSutti - Creeping On a Whole Other Level | Part 23

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

I honestly doubt she's taking Beans. I could SO see her dumping the poor pup on her parents. Hell, someone said a while ago that they could see Dani quietly leaving Beans in Australia and adopting a new pug to take her place! The chick is crazy, so I honestly wouldn't put it past her.

Thread name:

Nugget Narcissutti - How to Hopelessly Stan Zoella | Part 23

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”