Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

Post by Talyylouisee »

xoBarbie wrote:Sorry I've never posted here before but I thought I'd just like to add my two cents in...

In one of Dani's vlogs today (I think it's titled travelling in Sydney with mysterious men??) something like that..Anyway, why does she feel the need to prove herself with some of the things she says?? In that vlog in particular she's sitting at a park and says something like "I prefer to just sit in a park watching the world go by and not inside of a mall shopping for materialistic things..I've just always been like that, I'm that kind of person". I just find that soo odd to say in a vlog just because if it's something you like to do, you wouldn't have to tell people that you would just do/show it through your actions. I got this vibe that she was trying to portray the 'perfect girl next door' or 'girlfriend goals' or something. There is always some sort of hidden agenda going on with some of the things she says at time she feels it's appropriate to do so I feel.
I found it quite funny that at the end of her little "I'm so okay with being on my own" speech she went on another little ramble about how she is there behind a tree while she vlogs cause she is all alone and feeling uncomfortable where as when she's surrounded by other people she feels okay to just whip out the camera and vlog away. Contradictory much? In regards to both being okay with being alone as well as her apparent social anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

what was that mystery men shit?! they never even talked to her in the blog i dont understand the embarassing title...who are those bums anyways? are they supposed to be a big deal or is it just dani flaunting the fact that she hangs out with guys, just like how she used to say "my male friend" wooooow youre so k00l!1!111

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Talyylouisee wrote:
xoBarbie wrote: In one of Dani's vlogs today (I think it's titled travelling in Sydney with mysterious men??) something like that..Anyway, why does she feel the need to prove herself with some of the things she says?? In that vlog in particular she's sitting at a park and says something like "I prefer to just sit in a park watching the world go by and not inside of a mall shopping for materialistic things..I've just always been like that, I'm that kind of person". I just find that soo odd to say in a vlog just because if it's something you like to do, you wouldn't have to tell people that you would just do/show it through your actions. I got this vibe that she was trying to portray the 'perfect girl next door' or 'girlfriend goals' or something. There is always some sort of hidden agenda going on with some of the things she says at time she feels it's appropriate to do so I feel.
I found it quite funny that at the end of her little "I'm so okay with being on my own" speech she went on another little ramble about how she is there behind a tree while she vlogs cause she is all alone and feeling uncomfortable where as when she's surrounded by other people she feels okay to just whip out the camera and vlog away. Contradictory much? In regards to both being okay with being alone as well as her apparent social anxiety.
didnt she just recently snap (at the airport i think) when she wrote that long story about having dog poo on her shoe at the meetings and said shes snapping/talking to 'you guys' bc shes at a starbucks or something feeling shy/anxious/uncomfortable?! Image

and didnt this idiot just get one of her fake teeth fixed recently? she probably doesnt even brush them, why should she theyre fake anyways and gets them fixed for free Image

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Talyylouisee wrote:
xoBarbie wrote: In one of Dani's vlogs today (I think it's titled travelling in Sydney with mysterious men??) something like that..Anyway, why does she feel the need to prove herself with some of the things she says?? In that vlog in particular she's sitting at a park and says something like "I prefer to just sit in a park watching the world go by and not inside of a mall shopping for materialistic things..I've just always been like that, I'm that kind of person". I just find that soo odd to say in a vlog just because if it's something you like to do, you wouldn't have to tell people that you would just do/show it through your actions. I got this vibe that she was trying to portray the 'perfect girl next door' or 'girlfriend goals' or something. There is always some sort of hidden agenda going on with some of the things she says at time she feels it's appropriate to do so I feel.
didnt she just recently snap (at the airport i think) when she wrote that long story about having dog poo on her shoe at the meetings and said shes snapping/talking to 'you guys' bc shes at a starbucks or something feeling shy/anxious/uncomfortable?! Image

and didnt this idiot just get one of her fake teeth fixed recently? she probably doesnt even brush them, why should she theyre fake anyways and gets them fixed for free Image

pinkalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkalicious »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

I would love if you lovely ladies could help tag @ErikConover in some of the posts (johns) so he can see the real dani pugabusesutti. also, if you have been blocked by dan on twitter could u leave your twitter names here so I can spread your posts on twitter and tag other youtubers. if you haven't been blocked by her please refrain from disclosing your twitter name here thanks :tu:

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Guys I've made a post on the IG and would really appreciate you checking it out and sharing it possibly. The RSPCA have said we need to report her if we think Beans is being mistreated.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Guys I've made a post on the IG and would really appreciate you checking it out and sharing it possibly. The RSPCA have said we need to report her if we think Beans is being mistreated.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

You guys she's Dani's puppy so Dani can mistreat her all she wants. So by that logic all those people who adopt animals only to torture them and starve have a right to, because the animals are theirs and they can do whatever they want with them. These are animals we're talking about, living and breathing innocent beings who can't speak for themselves and who rely on us humans to care for them. Can't believe people are excusing her behavior and condoning animal abuse.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

What she has done falls under the examples the RSPCA have posted on their website as to what animal cruelty is

https://www.rspca.org.au/animal-cruelty ... al-cruelty

kmll
Learner
Learner

Post by kmll »

Something that really grinds my gears about her 'explanation' post is how she said -beans never frets when she's in her room, and if she does I am straight there to her side- (something along those words anyway) BUT dani we all see your snapchats of beans crying and you NOT going to comfort her. Liar liar liar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Alikins wrote:What she has done falls under the examples the RSPCA have posted on their website as to what animal cruelty is

https://www.rspca.org.au/animal-cruelty ... al-cruelty
check pm pls x

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

whenever she says "her room" she makes it sound as if its such a privilege for the dog, she acts its on the level of paris hiltons dog house Image

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

kuckian was so right that dogs like german shepherds etc. may sleep outside but no one would let a pug sleep outside ever! i'm worried beans has acess to cables etc. to chew on in that gross washing room :( and in her reply where she said that beans has blankets food water etc. she didnt even mention any lightning at all and it did look pretty dark when she opened the door. of course shes shitting all over the place and walking into it. and how does she think she instantly runs to her if she hears her weep with that closed door?! i bet she also closes the door to her bedroom and browses social media/deleted comments until 3AM while her dog is all alone...Image

there is no reason she couldnt set up a crate in her bedroom to keep an eye on her and hear her but i bet dani doesnt want to be woken up by smelling poo.

she pretends to be this strict dog owner that is training her dog instead of coddling it but not even cesar milan would treat a puppy like that!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

kuckian was so right that dogs like german shepherds etc. may sleep outside but no one would let a pug sleep outside ever! i'm worried beans has acess to cables etc. to chew on in that gross washing room :( and in her reply where she said that beans has blankets food water etc. she didnt even mention any lightning at all and it did look pretty dark when she opened the door. of course shes shitting all over the place and walking into it. and how does she think she instantly runs to her if she hears her weep with that closed door?! i bet she also closes the door to her bedroom and browses social media/deleted comments until 3AM while her dog is all alone...Image

there is no reason she couldnt set up a crate in her bedroom to keep an eye on her and hear her but i bet dani doesnt want to be woken up by smelling poo.

she pretends to be this strict dog owner that is training her dog instead of coddling it but not even cesar milan would treat a puppy like that!

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

Good.

This girl has been shady and manipulative for far too long. I really hope that John includes her trifling response to using other people's artwork in this video that he's doing. Also the way that she handled the situation with the fans, who she accused of stalking/harassing her, a few weeks back.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

nudelipstick wrote:Good.

This girl has been shady and manipulative for far too long. I really hope that John includes her trifling response to using other people's artwork in this video that he's doing. Also the way that she handled the situation with the fans, who she accused of stalking/harassing her, a few weeks back.
Pretty sure he is doing a series of videos so everything should be covered

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Alikins wrote:
nudelipstick wrote:Good.

Pretty sure he is doing a series of videos so everything should be covered
This is such a great day.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

has anyone sent kuckian a DM with GG links already? i dont think he knows about GG already, i feel like if he would he would have joined (hiii!) and/or adressed the thread about him already lol

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

bambiii wrote:has anyone sent kuckian a DM with GG links already? i dont think he knows about GG already, i feel like if he would he would have joined (hiii!) and/or adressed the thread about him already lol
Someone tweeted him about GG and he liked the tweet so hopefully he knows

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”