Dan GrinchGrinSutti - StealBlock&DeleteOnRepeat | Part 15

Re: Dan GrinchGrinSutti - StealBlock&DeleteOnRepeat | Part

Post by Guest »

You know she's a narcissist when she's laughing like a looney at her own sad "jokes" on snapchat. What a nut.

Dani would have been frothing over that switzerland trip coz she got to be around mostly guys the whole time. All that male attention would have had her rolling around with glee. I'm sure it'll be evident in the vlog.

Post by Guest »

Lol at Kat Von D calling her Dana :rofl: Serves her right . The last time they sent her products she didn't do anything with them and put a few in her giveaways.

Shows how irrelevent you are Dani lol. Ashy Bines couldn't remember your name either after spending an entire day with you. You'd think with a million subs that people would know your name but nope. Karma's a bitch.

B Bop
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by B Bop »

The amount of products, gifts etc that this ungrateful child receives from both brands and minions is ridiculous, it pisses me off. She can't even show them off properly and I don't just mean on snapchat. It's not like she will even use the majority of them anyway, she can only produce one look and it isn't even successful.

Love the Dana from KVD, seriously the only thing that made watching the snaps worthwhile. Just goes to show how unmemorable she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Anyone else notice the comment on Maddie's Insta post about no one allowed to do the drunk peace sign and no Dani?

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

Itsonlyme wrote:Anyone else notice the comment on Maddie's Insta post about no one allowed to do the drunk peace sign and no Dani?
and that milky girl (can't remember her insta username) wrote "I have some awesome friends, (photo doesn't relate to caption)" and dani was in this picture

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Tried posting this hours ago but tapatalk was down.

Anyway thanks for the laugh Maddie. Glad you didn't include the culprit of it Image

Post by Guest »

She's really promoting this travel vlog every way she can lol. Snapchat, twitter, instagram, instagram story. Clearly she's shitting herself that like her last video it will barely reach 100k views, or it'll take days to lol.

Feelin the pressure Dan Dan?

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

The boob job is coming....

Post by Guest »

Must suck knowing that only about 10% of your subscribers care to watch your vids hey daniboobless.

Post by Guest »

When dani got back from switzerland and went to sydney straight away she asked on instagram for advice for jet lag. 2 people mentioned staying awake as long as possible, but she ignored them and ended up having a nap as soon as she got to her hotel, which she gladly showed on snapchat.

So what does she do? Pretends it's her own advice to have something to tweet Casey, like she thinks she's a smart travel guru. Hah!

Dani you are a sad sad girl.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

How badly is she trying to be Jade Tuncdoruk in her recent snaps with the dancing and the zooming in. Leave it to the actual funny people Daniel. You look like an idiot.

Post by Guest »

She has no fucking clue who she is. Such an embarassment :?

Also, not only has she bought the same doona cover as Lauren Curtis, she looks like she trying to copy Lauren's style as well. How sad that you have to spend your entire youtube career copying Lauren, building yourself off a successful youtuber instead of being original and feeling proud that you've got to where you are because you were yourself.

No wonder she's the most miserable bitch around.

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

once again, she couldn't possibly to go to a guys house or hang out with a guy without some kind of evidence on her snapchat. pathetic, seriously grow up

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Sparkle wrote:Image

Outfit inspo.
Alikins wrote:How badly is she trying to be Jade Tuncdoruk in her recent snaps with the dancing and the zooming in. Leave it to the actual funny people Daniel. You look like an idiot.
She was just trolling Sparkle dancing to Stayin Alive because Sparkle referred to her outfit as looking like Johnny Travolta Image Image

Post by Guest »

Dani is my number one biggest fan.

You've learned most of your vocabulary from what i write hey Daniel ;) ;)

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

She really doesn't care for her viewers at all. Shes been back in Australia and Melbourne for days now and hasn't even gotten her video she missed up yet. She spent today filming another ugly makeup tutorial when she could have edited and finally uploaded. Honestly when was the last time she was able to stick to her uploading schedule? She has the means, she drives to her parents house all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Post by Guest »

If anyone wants to rate Dani as a travel vlogger as absolute shit - https://www.contiki.com/noregrets/match ... up-feature

I swear if she ever mentions Social Anxiety again...

Great travel vlog for Contiki when you spend an entire video like "LOOK AT MEEE" and "LOOK AT THE GUY IM WITH" instead of talking about what you're actually doing, where you're staying, the food, the atmosphere. Nope. It's all just "look at me".

Post by Guest »

Gross!! She must smell so bad to be around. Feel sorry for whoever she goes to to get her hair done. Yuck.

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Sparkle wrote:If anyone wants to rate Dani as a travel vlogger as absolute shit - https://www.contiki.com/noregrets/match ... up-feature

I swear if she ever mentions Social Anxiety again...

Great travel vlog for Contiki when you spend an entire video like "LOOK AT MEEE" and "LOOK AT THE GUY IM WITH" instead of talking about what you're actually doing, where you're staying, the food, the atmosphere. Nope. It's all just "look at me".
And don't forget to rate her match Dan Conn the highest Image

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”