BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

Post by sippin' »

If you don't like what we have to say, STOP COMING HERE AND READING IT! She's blocked everyone on keek, made it so you can't comment unless she's followed you so stop bullshiting about people leaving comments.

And stop acting like we all don't remember a couple months back when your landlord told you, you had to get rid of TWO cats. Two, not one, two. It wasn't some temporary crap.

Just accept the fact that you're a hypocritical bitch and move on. Jesus.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Heyholetsgo »

i_lahve_it wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:Look who da fuq is talking. This bitch pretty much went on a rampage when she had to stay with her sil, but how her unfixed male dog was doing the natural thing, trying to mate with her sil's female dog and they had to come back because he was getting on his nerves. Bitch please.
Ugh, I fucking hate people who don't spay and neuter their pets. Not only does it contribute to animal overpopulation, but it puts them at risk for some serious health problems. Every time I see someone go on and on about how much they love their pet and it hasn't even been spayed/neutered it makes me want to bash their teeth in. Sorry, I know that's excessive, I just really like animals.

With all the money she spends on useless shit, she could afford to have the procedure done, she just won't because she's selfish and would rather buy duplicates of makeup than properly take care of a responsibility that she willingly took on.

/rant off.
When we first got married, I got my dog because I was dealing with depression stemming from half way cross the world to bumfuck nowhere California because my husband was stationed there. We were young and had just gotten married and had financial problems, even then, someone from my vets office called me and told me there are programs in Nevada ( we lived on the stateline ) for lower income people to get their pets fixed for free or next to nothing. Now we live in North Carolina, and most shelters offer free spay/neuter for people who volunteer for 24 or 48 hours depending on the shelter. If marier really cared, I'm sure she would be able to find a way to get "oreo cookie " fixed. That is what pisses me off. That there are all those options out there, and she is still not taking any action.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Forever_madd_hatter »

http://eb.tl/rcf42 - "sick of, let's support one another"
^ jfc Maria. She can't even stand to get one fucken question that goes against her. Also you keep saying you "gave" the cat back when they couple was ready. Don't you mean you had to give it back because you violated your lease and were about to get your ass kicked out...again? still no word on the where a bouts of cat #2 Also, convenient title since you say lets support one another yet your throwing this lady under the bus not but a couple of hours ago..

Keek back to above keek (can't copy since its a keek back) "If your have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" -Maria
Again! You were just basing this lady for giving her dog away, take your own advice.Why do you have to keep telling us your family loves you? Sounds like you have to keep saying that so maybe one day it will be true.

http://eb.tl/8n1ef "Cary & oreo cookie" insert propaganda video here.. lets make a video showing how much we love our animals. Clearly this was recoded for Cary to say "something" but he wouldn't.. smells like a failed be nice to maria keek.

nice how she keeps these keeks up to make herself some nice pitty. But conveniently deletes the ones where she's clearly in the wrong.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Her senior prom <3

Her date looks like he's in his 50s

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

She just said it was a cute photo, why did she have to ask if the lady liked it or not? So awkward.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Just want to say HI MARIA! If you stopped lying and being a hypocrite, we would have nice things to say. Well nicer, you know because there's still the makeup. :D
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

Could it be? I think I spy a vacuum handle in that Cary keek!!!
She must make monthly paths in the house for them to walk around.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

One of the girl cats names was Mirage.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

yestheyrereal wrote:One of the girl cats names was Mirage.
I know that was random, but I was trying to remember her other cats' names. ;-)

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

yestheyrereal wrote:
She also has/had a grey kitty named Smokey Joe. She also called it Smokey smoke sometimes.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

SassyGal wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:
She also has/had a grey kitty named Smokey Joe. She also called it Smokey smoke sometimes.
Smokey is the boy kitty that she still has. She had two girls and Smokey. Smokey gives her the best contemptuous looks ;-)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

yestheyrereal wrote:Smokey is the boy kitty that she still has. She had two girls and Smokey. Smokey gives her the best contemptuous looks ;-)
Because cats hate filth and the poor cat lives in squalor. Every day is torture for the poor baby :(.

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

Fuchsiarama wrote:
Because cats hate filth and the poor cat lives in squalor. Every day is torture for the poor baby :(.

Just imagine what horrible condition their little box is in. That's one thing my cats can't stand, a dirty litter box.

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

sippin' wrote:Image

She just said it was a cute photo, why did she have to ask if the lady liked it or not? So awkward.
This is kind of a nice picture, although I know it's from long ago. I still think she needs bangs.

What do we call this?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Forever_madd_hatter wrote:
Fuchsiarama wrote:

Just imagine what horrible condition their little box is in. That's one thing my cats can't stand, a dirty litter box.
It really is sad. She can protest all she wants that she keeps a clean home, but we've seen the pictures. We've seen the glimpses of her floors in videos. If she doesn't keep a clean home for herself, I guarantee she doesn't keep a clean litter box.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Fuchsiarama wrote:It really is sad. She can protest all she wants that she keeps a clean home, but we've seen the pictures. We've seen the glimpses of her floors in videos. If she doesn't keep a clean home for herself, I guarantee she doesn't keep a clean litter box.
I'd imagine it would be like this episode of My Cat From Hell I saw once, the guy couldn't understand why his cat was going to the bathroom on the floor and when the host of the show asked how regularly he cleaned the cats litter box the guy said once monthly.

I wish there was a way to block stupid quotes on instagram, they eat up my feed.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

I'm convinced that, based on her stories of losing her cats, her house smelled so bad that the landlord had no choice but to tell her to remove animals. This is based on her claims that tons of other people in the complex have multiple animals but get to keep them... I can only imagine she had like 4 cats sharing one litter box and never picked things up. Also, I doubt any are fixed and they probably mark up the house with their scent.

We all see her hygiene habits, so I can only imagine how her house smells...

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

sippin'

Not just on IG, but on her FB too.
I have to scroll and scroll to get past the BS quotes/pictures that most seem to be about how much she's loved and it doesn't matter what anyone else says. Or about bullying or being mean or talking bad about someone.
Yea, riiiiiiight.
Oh, and being a heart and soul animal lover, I can't stand that she posts all the pics/IG-type pics on her FB showing abused dogs or stories with a picture about an abused dog.
No, my head isn't in the sand......I KNOW the abuse happens. I just don't want to see those types of pics coming from such a hypocrite w/r/t their love of animals. UGH smh
End Morning Rant. Carry on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:sippin'

Not just on IG, but on her FB too.
I have to scroll and scroll to get past the BS quotes/pictures that most seem to be about how much she's loved and it doesn't matter what anyone else says. Or about bullying or being mean or talking bad about someone.
Yea, riiiiiiight.
Oh, and being a heart and soul animal lover, I can't stand that she posts all the pics/IG-type pics on her FB showing abused dogs or stories with a picture about an abused dog.
No, my head isn't in the sand......I KNOW the abuse happens. I just don't want to see those types of pics coming from such a hypocrite w/r/t their love of animals. UGH smh
End Morning Rant. Carry on.
I'm the same way about animal abuse. I know it happens but I can't stand to see it. It hurts my heart so much.

What do we call this?

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”