BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 2

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 2

Post by sippin' »

I don't think she got anything, maybe that's why she'd been so upset looking.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yestheyrereal »

Fuchsiarama wrote:In Part 2 of her Make Up Collection video she says BUBBA SAID they need to save up for HER to get a nice camera to make videos. I hope she doesn't learn to edit. I would hate that. Speaking of which, what happened to the Saturday but was really Sunday morning chit chats?

She is NOT a compulsive shopper. She says she will be picky but then the phrase "I want to get more of these" is uttered in this video.

I can't believe people accept her used shit. I wonder if they really do or she just says she's giving away stuff to make herself seem like less of a hoarder?
The exact same thoughts crossed my mind Fuschia. She is throwing away a lot off money. She said she threw out 75% of her nail art stuff. The word she used about getting the camera was "invest" though, a word she sometimes uses when it comes to buying things.

Didn't she say that they were not really celebrating their anniversary on the day of because Bubba had to work? I thought they were delaying it to the weekend or something.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Good lord, her make-up looks awful in her latest Keek: https://www.keek.com/!Bmzidab

Also, it's funny she keeps saying she's "happily married" and the thought of these guys (probably trolls) trying to talk to her and her friends on Keek make her sick. Didn't she post a personal ad up once, a few years after she got married, looking for "anything she could get"? I remember seeing a screenshot of that in another thread.

I also noticed she was upset on her anniversary and it's not like Maria to NOT brag about what they did or what they got each other. I wonder what happened?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

sippin' wrote:I don't think she got anything, maybe that's why she'd been so upset looking.
I think you may be onto something sippin'. Anyone remember her last birthday? Something happened, she didn't get what she wanted or something. She was PISSED.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
sippin' wrote:I don't think she got anything, maybe that's why she'd been so upset looking.
I think you may be onto something sippin'. Anyone remember her last birthday? Something happened, she didn't get what she wanted or something. She was PISSED.
Really?! What a brat. I'm starting to think the same thing happened here. She had been talking about their anniversary for WEEKS, then it came around and she never mentioned it again.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Yes, last year for her birthday she did the YT birthday beg, where she kept bringing it up. Then something happened on or around her birthday because she got very bitchy and stopped talking on social media, or the few things she said were very passive aggressive suggestions that alluded to her not getting everything she wanted.

I noticed yesterday, only 2 keeks in the morning and that was it.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

I seriously think she has started reading here again and that's what has changed with her.

But yes, you all are right.......she posts about her birthday and anniversary waaaay in advance to make sure she
gets all the congrats and love messages from her BFFs.
On her birthday I honestly think she was expecting actual gifts in the mail from some of her BFFs and it didn't happen that I remember, thus, pissy mood.

But I think her lessening of Keeks and YT vids have to do with her reading here again even though she swore to her WhiteOprah (MissV) that she wouldn't read here anymore, the curiosity got to her and she's here reading. Probably here right now. Hi Maria! :mock:

She has a regular 'Fan PAGE' (same 'page' as MissV has) FB but she also has a private, BFF/Family FB. What I wouldn't give to have access to that one! *insert evil giggle icon here*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:I seriously think she has started reading here again and that's what has changed with her.

But yes, you all are right.......she posts about her birthday and anniversary waaaay in advance to make sure she
gets all the congrats and love messages from her BFFs.
On her birthday I honestly think she was expecting actual gifts in the mail from some of her BFFs and it didn't happen that I remember, thus, pissy mood.

But I think her lessening of Keeks and YT vids have to do with her reading here again even though she swore to her WhiteOprah (MissV) that she wouldn't read here anymore, the curiosity got to her and she's here reading. Probably here right now. Hi Maria! :mock:

She has a regular 'Fan PAGE' (same 'page' as MissV has) FB but she also has a private, BFF/Family FB. What I wouldn't give to have access to that one! *insert evil giggle icon here*
Mwahahahahahahaha... I can only imagine the Derp drama that takes place daily.

Hey maybe Bubba didn't give her enough lovin' for teh anniversary. :kotc:

Or... she didn't get a present because the jewelry shoe was her early anniversary present and he just forgot to tell her ;) . "Aaaaah, come baby I gave you that shoe! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? Yer bleedin me dry as it is!"

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Has anyone seen this masturbating guy on keek they keep talking about? I can't find him and I wonder if he's real or just another excuse to talk about how happily married they are.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

Sounded like she said Coco Daily or Coco Dilly... She didn't want to see his thang!
ImageImageImage

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I thought she said Coco Jelly, which is a great name for a black drag queen.

Soarin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Soarin »

I can see why Maria has a secret admirer on keek. What man could resist a woman wearing two pairs of glasses at once?! HUBBAHUBBA!

:barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Soarin wrote:I can see why Maria has a secret admirer on keek. What man could resist a woman wearing two pairs of glasses at once?! HUBBAHUBBA!

:barf:
LOL, is she wearing giant sunglasses over her prescription glasses? Maybe if she stopped spending all her cash on cheap make up she could afford to get some prescription sunglasses.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Morning grocery shopping..

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

The overly dramatic 9/11 rant.... Chill out.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

sippin' wrote:The overly dramatic 9/11 rant.... Chill out.

She didn't specify what the person said that pissed her off but SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING INSENSITIVE ABOUT 9/11 ON FACEBOOK??? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I can only assume it had something to do with 9/11 being faked or a conspiracy theory or some similar nonsense. Is she new? She's never seen a post like that in the 12 years since 9/11?

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Did you watch the keekbacks? You have to go to her comment section to see them. The guy, I think he was the dead sister-in-law's fiancé or something. Anyway he said people were milking 9/11 like a cow.... She was raging.

Also Cary's bff supposedly ran from Connecticut to New York, on his birthday (9/11) to help dig bodies out for two weeks.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I watched the keekbacks but I must've missed that one. Geez, that's all he said? He's right! I thought it was something like all the conspiracy stuff that annoys me, but it's like whatever.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

And what's ironic is Mariar going on a Keek rant about something someone posted on FB about 9/11 would be what I call "milking it". And that story about Cary's friend, may have some truthes to it, but I bet there are some exaggerations as well, which I would say is "milking it" too.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

From Urban Dictionary:

Again, you're all correct!
I would say ........
Putting 4 or 5 'tribute-type' pics of 9/11 on her Instagram, on her FB, on her Keek knowing she'll get praise from her Besties for being so loving to remember those who have fallen, isn't Milking It?

Talking about her birthday or her anniversary for weeks before the event......isn't that 'Milking It' ?
Maria: Pot, Kettle, Black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”