Salty break with la cochina part 6

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Salty break with la cochina part 6

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

She can’t stop being salty no matter how much time she takes off.
Did you noticed how she is acting in a different way? Not completely but she picked up a few new mannerisms when she is talking about something. Looks like she’s been watching Samantha Ravndahl. The way she tries to be ironic and funny but in Dani it just looks forced.

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by alohaSpicoli »

Didn't she used to say that she wasn't allowed to show the boys faces online? I wonder what changed...

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

alohaSpicoli wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:49 pm
Didn't she used to say that she wasn't allowed to show the boys faces online? I wonder what changed...
What changed is she saw her ex husband's new chick posting their faces on her Facebook page and so Dani most likely said if it's okay for her to post them, then it's okay for her. It is probably hard for Dani to see her ex with an even more beautiful woman. All of Dani's pix look okay but she should smile more gently so that ugly upper gum line doesn't show as much. :x

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Her vlog, fast forward, same thing...dogs, dogs, what she has to do, reminding us again what she has to do...showing us her new brown shoes that make her look like Bullwinkle...not showering before bed (gross) she has germs on herself from her day and then she gets into bed like that...yuck.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:12 pm
Her vlog, fast forward, same thing...dogs, dogs, what she has to do, reminding us again what she has to do...showing us her new brown shoes that make her look like Bullwinkle...not showering before bed (gross) she has germs on herself from her day and then she gets into bed like that...yuck.
I've never understood people who go to bed dirty! It's so disgusting!! All that stink on your night clothes, your sheets, the grime getting all over your pillow cases because she often goes to sleep without even taking off her makeup depending upon how loaded she is! And you know she has a body odor problem because she's told us over and over again. It's due to her yeast overgrowth because she doesn't know the meaning of a healthy diet. No wonder she has to change her sheets every day and complains how exhausted she is from "working" so hard. She's simply too lazy to take a shower at night!

Most YouTubers know to edit out the non-essential, non-funny parts of their vlogs. Asking the same questions over and over and over again to her dogs is just so tiring. Her attempts to be funny are so obviously forced (as someone pointed out), because she doesn't have that comedic bone in her body that others do have. The only time she appears genuine and unrehearsed is when she does a cooking video because she doesn't bother with trying (and failing) to be funny. And look. She doesn't even have the ambition to do those videos anymore.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Good thing she started the second channel :rofl:

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:51 am
Justsaying2019 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:12 pm
I've never understood people who go to bed dirty! It's so disgusting!! All that stink on your night clothes, your sheets, the grime getting all over your pillow cases because she often goes to sleep without even taking off her makeup depending upon how loaded she is! And you know she has a body odor problem because she's told us over and over again. It's due to her yeast overgrowth because she doesn't know the meaning of a healthy diet. No wonder she has to change her sheets every day and complains how exhausted she is from "working" so hard. She's simply too lazy to take a shower at night!

Most YouTubers know to edit out the non-essential, non-funny parts of their vlogs. Asking the same questions over and over and over again to her dogs is just so tiring. Her attempts to be funny are so obviously forced (as someone pointed out), because she doesn't have that comedic bone in her body that others do have. The only time she appears genuine and unrehearsed is when she does a cooking video because she doesn't bother with trying (and failing) to be funny. And look. She doesn't even have the ambition to do those videos anymore.
And Parker having the balls to bang that stinky full of germs body...as she would say “Yucky”.🤢

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

jMC125 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:16 am
Good thing she started the second channel :rofl:
Just checking to see if you received my private message. You don't need to tell me what you thought, but I just wanted to make sure it came thru to you.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

I am curious what kind of nonsense she will spew about her implants when she finally does that video series (if she ever does it).

I'm predicting shades of "You guise my implants were taking away all of my sustenance and that's why I was so anemic and needed chemo iron! Omg they made my immune system so weak that I contracted HPV and had an abnormal pap smear!" Hah

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

i_just_cant wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:03 am
I am curious what kind of nonsense she will spew about her implants when she finally does that video series (if she ever does it).

I'm predicting shades of "You guise my implants were taking away all of my sustenance and that's why I was so anemic and needed chemo iron! Omg they made my immune system so weak that I contracted HPV and had an abnormal pap smear!" Hah
I honestly cannot believe she has a video on how she paints her nails. OMFG. Is her audience 12 years old? That's got to be the majority of people who would bother watching such a lame video.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:27 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:03 am

I honestly cannot believe she has a video on how she paints her nails. OMFG. Is her audience 12 years old? That's got to be the majority of people who would bother watching such a lame video.
She swears she is "always asked" how she does her nails..lies! Her nails are NOTHING special. People are interested in those artsy, glittery, fancy nails. Oh but I guess cause her nail beds are so awesome we all need to know her big beauty secrets on how she does her nails.
:roll:

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

Her newest vlog (ps- I hate the way she says new)..she’s such a bitch when Parker says, “show them how I made the bed!”
“ThIs iS hOw PaRkEr MaKeS tHe BeD. Do you want us to clap?” What a dick.
She doesn’t fail to mention, a few times, that her son being sick and having to go to the hospital really derailed HER week. How can people not see that she’s a complete and total narcissist?
Yet- I keep watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:14 am
Her newest vlog (ps- I hate the way she says new)..she’s such a bitch when Parker says, “show them how I made the bed!”
“ThIs iS hOw PaRkEr MaKeS tHe BeD. Do you want us to clap?” What a dick.
She doesn’t fail to mention, a few times, that her son being sick and having to go to the hospital really derailed HER week. How can people not see that she’s a complete and total narcissist?
Yet- I keep watching Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, I completely see it. It's always about Dani. Are they still getting married? I fast forwarded so much thru everything boring, that I may have missed a minute of interesting commentary. It's odd that she doesn't want to mention something that important. I heard her say she uses "lady wipes". Apparently she's clueless about the amount of damage those things are doing to the sewer systems across the country because they are NOT breaking down as people were fooled into believing. If she cleaned up her disgusting diet, she wouldn't need to use wipes to clean up her filthy sh*t hole.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

I find the way she and Parker play house to be so cringe-worthy. She acts like a teenager with her first boyfriend. Everything is so over-the-top and she acts like the most mundane things, like him making breakfast, are some earth shattering events.

I was half paying attention, but she said something that they "broke up" in April? She thinks they broke up but Parker doesn't think so. So then two months after that they got engaged? What are the details of this? I'm sure she cried about it in a cryptic emo monologue in one of the vlogs from back then, but I couldn't be bothered to go look.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Was that when she stormed out and went home/took her parker ring off?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

i_just_cant wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:20 am
I find the way she and Parker play house to be so cringe-worthy. She acts like a teenager with her first boyfriend. Everything is so over-the-top and she acts like the most mundane things, like him making breakfast, are some earth shattering events.

I was half paying attention, but she said something that they "broke up" in April? She thinks they broke up but Parker doesn't think so. So then two months after that they got engaged? What are the details of this? I'm sure she cried about it in a cryptic emo monologue in one of the vlogs from back then, but I couldn't be bothered to go look.
Not that I remember, but I do fast forward every time it gets boring, so I may have missed it. We all know she was pressuring him to get engaged because, after all, she married David within 6 months of meeting him!

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

jMC125 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:50 am
Was that when she stormed out and went home/took her parker ring off?
That may have been the time! Of course Dani would consider a minor argument/disagreement between two adults a break up. Such drama with her. She's either 10000% one way or the other way. No even keeled middle ground.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I watched a bit of her Flower beauty video and still can't believe she refuses to turn lights on to film a makeup video! Does she want to lose ALL her sponsorships?? You can't see any color differential in anything on her face. It's all a muted gray. I also watched a Raw Beauty video filmed at the same distance, and Kristi's video is fully lit, like a professional video should be, and it's in COLOR. This is one of the reasons Kristi has far surpassed Dani in subs in half the amount of time on YouiTube. Dani even mentioned that she's "not using any artificial light, only natural light" as if it has some sort of merit. Bitch, it's poor quality! Her entire right side is in a shadow. What's wrong with her??

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Josie888 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:58 am
When she says they broke up in April, was that the time they were doing that mattress sponsored video? She was going to spend the night with him, but something happened and she went home upset.
Oh, I think I do remember that! I think she found a picture he'd kept of himself and his ex-wife, and she got all indignant about it.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I'm tempted to tell her on her FB page video description that the correct word to use is "chock", not "chalk". And I don't think I'd go by any of her hair product recommendations with the Cruella look she's trying to rock nowadays.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”