Salty break with la cochina part 6

Starbux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CoffeeBreakwithDani part 6

Post by Starbux »

Am I the only one who thought it was totally wasteful to "purge" all the makeup that wasn't cruelty free? I get not buying new makeup that's not cruelty free. But throwing away perfectly good makeup because it's not cruelty free seems like a huge waste. She already bought it, the damage is done. Just use it up and don't buy it again. But then nothing she does is logical.

She asked for opinions on Facebook and linked to her IG, but since I'm blocked I can't see her IG. She's so stupid, she spends so much time blocking people and filtering comments.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jMC125 »

I see we are back on the self congratulatory bullshit. You left prepackaged snacks on your porch, you arent mother Theresa.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Consider mine please

“Salty break with la cochina”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:06 am
Consider mine please Image

“Salty break with la cochina”

Yes, please change the name to this!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Salty break with la cochina part 6

Anyone know what the wedding plan is for Dani & Parker?

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:Anyone know what the wedding plan is for Dani & Parker?
Well. She mentioned it was gonna be a small wedding in her backyard, and she was all about not wearing a dress, she was going for a white ensemble and red pumps, but they had to fix the backyard first, and then she said they stopped working on it since she's busy and going through"the learning curve" of living with a big family and etc...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

PenAndPaper wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:49 pm
Well. She mentioned it was gonna be a small wedding in her backyard, and she was all about not wearing a dress, she was going for a white ensemble and red pumps, but they had to fix the backyard first, and then she said they stopped working on it since she's busy and going through"the learning curve" of living with a big family and etc...

Yeah, there's no way a "backyard" wedding will happen. She doesn't even let her dogs outside, they pee inside. She won't be standing out there in "red pumps" in her Carrie Bradshaw "tasteful suit". She forced Parker to buy her an overpriced, cartel-sponsored diamond, so she'll make him also pay for a larger wedding so she can be the center of attention. And they'll probably go back to Mexico, AGAIN. She's too scared to venture anywhere else.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

She references her "small boobs," "no boobs," etc in every video and draws so much attention to herself. Honestly, if she didn't say anything about her surgery, and was wearing the baggy tops she's been wearing, I don't think I would have noticed anything.

Regarding the wedding, she mentioned something about working with one of the chain jewelry stores (Zales or Jared I think), so probably free wedding bands for her and Parker. JCPenney will probably outfit the kids lol. You know her little "this isn't our first rodeo, we just want a small intimate wedding in the backyard" is utter bullshit. She wants a big expensive wedding. She tries to portray herself as this cool, laid back girl, but that is exactly the opposite of who she is.

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

My God- she REALLY detests being a mom. I’ve never heard someone complain so much about kids they have 1/2 the time. I’m referencing her new Instagram story post. I love the shit out of my kids and yes, they can become overwhelming and exhausting...but the reward of them always, always, ALWAYS outweighs those things. I guess not every mother feels the same way and that’s incredibly unfortunate for them.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:33 am
PenAndPaper wrote:

Yeah, there's no way a "backyard" wedding will happen. She doesn't even let her dogs outside, they pee inside. She won't be standing out there in "red pumps" in her Carrie Bradshaw "tasteful suit". She forced Parker to buy her an overpriced, cartel-sponsored diamond, so she'll make him also pay for a larger wedding so she can be the center of attention. And they'll probably go back to Mexico, AGAIN. She's too scared to venture anywhere else.
She doesn't let her dogs pee outside?? What the hell is wrong with her haha. :roll:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:34 am
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:33 am
PenAndPaper wrote:

She doesn't let her dogs pee outside?? What the hell is wrong with her haha. :roll:
When she had the drama of her 2 dogs fighting with each other, and Dani stupidly put her hand in between them and was bitten, she wasn't worried about the injury, saying "My dogs are super clean. They never go outside." My guess is she's one of those people who use 200 peepee pads a week for the "convenience" of not walking their dogs or opening the door to the outside world.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 am
My God- she REALLY detests being a mom. I’ve never heard someone complain so much about kids they have 1/2 the time. I’m referencing her new Instagram story post. I love the shit out of my kids and yes, they can become overwhelming and exhausting...but the reward of them always, always, ALWAYS outweighs those things. I guess not every mother feels the same way and that’s incredibly unfortunate for them.

Any chance you can give me a brief summary? As with everyone else, I'm blocked, so I cannot see her very guarded and safe IG stories where no one can leave a comment and upset her. And I simply do not care enough to make another account. Thanks. And by the way, she CHOSE to ignorantly procreate without the slightest consideration as to whether or not she actually was CAPABLE of being a good parent or if she WANTED to be a parent. She should be angry with herself and her own choices. I DID ask those questions, and my answer was NO. So I have no regrets and no resentments, and no offspring who will also resent me in the future.

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 am

Any chance you can give me a brief summary? As with everyone else, I'm blocked, so I cannot see her very guarded and safe IG stories where no one can leave a comment and upset her. And I simply do not care enough to make another account. Thanks. And by the way, she CHOSE to ignorantly procreate without the slightest consideration as to whether or not she actually was CAPABLE of being a good parent or if she WANTED to be a parent. She should be angry with herself and her own choices. I DID ask those questions, and my answer was NO. So I have no regrets and no resentments, and no offspring who will also resent me in the future.
She shared this post from unicornmoms:

With a caption ImageImage

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

Imo, I think she thought of kids as "glue" to the marriage, she hated being pregnant, breastfeeding is creepy in her opinion, she spends half her week with her kids bitching about their existence, and the other half of just happy her own kids aren't there she calls it "mommy parole", she doesn't like her older son being opinionated.
She talks about how hard her mom was to be around, she even reads a book on the subject (difficult mothers, adult daughters by Karen Anderson), but she does the same, even worse!!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if she doesn't care much for Parkers daughters. She seems like the kind of person who would get jealous if Parker gives them more attention than he gives her haha.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

She wishes she never had kids. It’s probably the same with his. I called her out on the term “mommy parole” some time ago. I was blocked of course.

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

Her new vlog is basically 15 minutes of her dogs, 5 minutes of thrive market, and 5 minutes of her talking about her “new hair growth” from export surgery 4 weeks ago. The “new growth” is already over 2 inches long so that makes absolutely no sense since hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. She talks about this being the busiest season for vloggers and what pays their mortgages..so that’s the real reason she’s back guys..not because she missed her pandas
On a side note- her pinky ring looks ridiculous

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

In her past few videos, I was thinking to myself that she was using a lot of leighannsays' mannerisms and was acting a bit like her, and in today's video she filmed the same newlywed game video Leighann and Grant recently filmed haha.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

I haven't watched any of her "I'm back, please love me" stuff but I'm here to lurk, lol

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:57 am
Her new vlog is basically 15 minutes of her dogs, 5 minutes of thrive market, and 5 minutes of her talking about her “new hair growth” from export surgery 4 weeks ago. The “new growth” is already over 2 inches long so that makes absolutely no sense since hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. She talks about this being the busiest season for vloggers and what pays their mortgages..so that’s the real reason she’s back guys..not because she missed her pandas Image
On a side note- her pinky ring looks ridiculous ImageImage

Haha! I was going to say the same thing! Three weeks post surgery and she shows 4 inches of hair growth, see???? Oh Dani. I think it's called "winter growth". Every animal grows more hair when the weather turns colder, then sheds it when it's hot. Do you want to see my hair growth too? I have it.

Boozing it up again, yet she's not an alcoholic.

Oh, and asking the same questions 3 times, waiting for her dogs to answer her. Snore.

Yeah, sponsored videos are the only reason she's "back". Yippee for us. I don't watch those.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”