SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by Guest »

More about Dani as she rides the wave of child support and alimony.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by GreatOdds88 »

OMG, that's the PERFECT title! Every January, she makes a claim/resolution to do something "different" with her channel, and then nothing ever changes. She's quite typical just like all the new memberships at the gym you see right now that will dissolve by the first week of February. Her idea of "cooking" is reheating premeasured/prepackaged food from Hello Fresh. Any delusion she has of ever getting close to some sort of cooking show is ridiculous. She's nothing but an amateur who gives her kids Oreos instead of making cookies herself with all her free time since she doesn't film during the week. She can cook and watch over her kid at the same time, but she doesn't. She just sits in front of the computer, deleting comments and ordering more disposable clothing.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Following!

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

following~

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Following

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Why is she making a big deal about the goodie bags? Has she never thrown a bday party before?!
She’s adding up the cost etc and then goes to say she doesn’t think of how much she’s spending lol
As a parent OBVIOUSLY you never throw your kids a party thinking how much you’re going to get in return. Why is she giving herself props for that?

Lexopedia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexopedia »

Is anyone else sick and tired of her “shameless mani plug” catch phrase on insta stories? Get a grip, Dani. You’ve got the most basic nail polish on. You can take a seat now. Thanks.

Cocoloco
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Cocoloco »

What kind of narcissist does a live feed during the Super Bowl?? Oh, wait. Nope, not surprised.
Also, hi! First post. I actually look forward to her vlogs just to read comments here haha.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Somewhere around the 1 hour mark she asks if anyone ever gets "unreasonably ragey" at something someone posts/says. I thought, why yes! Everything that comes out of your mouth regarding your medical problems makes me feel that way!

I also cant get over how ridiculously juvenile the Dani+Parker artwork over her bed is. Hilarious.

And of course she mentioned the denim jacket and ripped jeans being a "cool" motorcycle outfit. :roll:

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Sponsored Vlog with Me...whoo! She is so money hungry is beyond annoying. The stupid leggins, briogeo, the microblading and armpits laser treatment.
And she gets triggered by someone who dares to sautee vegetables with no fat, so Chef Dani proceeds to explain the correct way to do it. Bitch you only eat in and out and follow someone else’s recipes!
You guuuuuys her biker outfit was soooo badass! :rofl:
Have any of you notice her expresion after she laughs like a maniac? She goes from histerical laugh to blank face...it freaks me out but at the same time is amazing to watch. One can tell how psychotic she is and her whole fake personality everytime she does it.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

So...I definitely thought the goodie bags were going to be something spectacular. Literally all the goodie bags I've done for all four of my kids have the same assortment of goods. I swear she acted like she had done something groundbreaking. Her mentality of goodie bags and the fact that she felt the need to explain what they are, why you would give them and how it's not an even exchange (monetarily) for her throwing a party and the gift the kid receives.... my goodness, is this the first party she's ever thrown? It's like parenting 101; the party almost always will be more expensive than all the toys/presents the child receives from their guests. Actually it's Hosting a Party 101; if you're hosting, you're basically expecting to foot the bill for people to have fun. It's common sense. The astrology thing at the beginning....every year there are people who scream it is their year. I stopped watching after that; she's absolutely ridiculous.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

Cocoloco wrote:What kind of narcissist does a live feed during the Super Bowl?? Oh, wait. Nope, not surprised.
Also, hi! First post. I actually look forward to her vlogs just to read comments here haha.
I'd rather watch her live feed than the super bowl Image (I'm not a sports person at all) but that doesn't make sense to do...people will be busy...watching the game haha. My birthday is always ariund the super bowl and growing up we had to make sure we didn't plan qnything thatbwould interfere with it for the sake of others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

What's the deal with that little gold ring she wears on her left hand? I tried getting a good look at it when she was in the car. It looks like it has a word on it? Anyone know?

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

i_just_cant wrote:What's the deal with that little gold ring she wears on her left hand? I tried getting a good look at it when she was in the car. It looks like it has a word on it? Anyone know?
I thought that was either her mom's or grandmother's ring. She said at one point the gold band was one of theirs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I had to fast forward thru so many boring parts of her vlog, that I went thru it in about 20 minutes. Sponsored leggings..again.....endless nonsense about useless "goodie" bags that will be thrown out as soon as the guests get home....seeing her do her NY Resolution "workout" which will be ending by the middle of February...... She makes no sense! And yes, she never cooks at home unless it's from a sponsored Hello Fresh box, she only eats low-quality restaurant food. She still waits for her dogs to say "hello" to the camera. If she didn't get drunk every single time she went anywhere with Parker, yeah, there would be no need to use the Uber service. Grow up, Dani. Get your drinking under control by now. You both have kids.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Does she actually think she has the ability to write a book?? She has no concept of the amount of time and discipline it takes to formulate the amount of words needed to fill an entire book. She can't even figure out how to film a video during the week because it's "so hard". Last year, one of her usual failed goals was to start a "series" on real topics, and she specifically said "What they don't tell you about divorce." And as usual, with her lack of work ethic, it never happened. Now she floats this fantasy out into the world that she has what it takes to put all that in print? I'd actually watch that video because she wouldn't be able to get it sponsored by latex pants that look nice on nobody.

One loser fan of hers said in a comment that Parker's personality is perfect for Dani. How does this idiot know this? Dani won't say a word about Parker, but gave everyone a play by play recap on all the dates she went on last year in her craze to find a mate. She refuses to even say how they met each other. I have noticed that every time she shows him in a video, he has a beer in his hand.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 am
One loser fan of hers said in a comment that Parker's personality is perfect for Dani. How does this idiot know this? Dani won't say a word about Parker, but gave everyone a play by play recap on all the dates she went on last year in her craze to find a mate. She refuses to even say how they met each other. I have noticed that every time she shows him in a video, he has a beer in his hand.
Beer...maybe that's why they said he has the perfect personality for her. ;) Craze to find a mate was exactly what it was even though she spent a lot of time explaining that she was fine all by herself...only to turn around and gush obsessively about her newest date and then be heartbroken because it didn't end in some fairy tale romance. :roll:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

She really thinks she can write a book?! That’s laughable. She doesn’t even read any books lol all she reads are books that are filled with short lame quotes, which she doesn’t even live by lol.

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

Hold up... I don’t watch her videos anymore.

SHE WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK?!?

With her vernacular?!?! Hehehe...

She should write about friendship... oh wait, she has no friends. Ok she should write about marriage... oh wait, she married for money. She should write about cooking... oh wait, she doesn’t really cook her own creations (like a Chef does). She should write about health... oh wait, she neglects her health and only cares about being skinny. She should write about beauty and style... oh wait, her outfits are hideous and her makeup is .

Ok I’m out of ideas you guiseeee.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”