SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yeah, most of those assumptions were fake. She just made shit up so she can legitimize herself yet again. I KNEW she would mention how "giving" of a person she is, yet can't be bothered with visiting Sam in NY. And of course, the ever so common dilemma of "having to ask people for help." Hahha.. She can't even film a disposable clothing haul by herself now. She needs Parker's assistance!! ONE income?!! Yeah, no way. Her house is priced over $575,000. No way can she afford that by herself. Why didn't she answer the assumption that she's too lazy to walk her dogs in order to prevent them from killing each other?! Is it because she's blocked every single person that has asked that question on IG or YouTube? Yes. And you know lots of people were asking her how she went from being devastated by the Liam Neeson and Blake Sheldon dates to suddenly in love with Parker with no lead up to yet another Match date drama. And of course, she wouldn't answer anything about why she never cooks, yet claims to be a "chef".

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Where did she get her questions for the assumptions video? They seemed soooo fake and all geared for her to toot her own horn. I mean someone said she actually has "perfect teeth?" Give me a break! She has a horrible overbite and her bottom teeth are crooked. Also, the story about being demure and calm about returning things yeah right, what about her rant about the tire store? Also, I love dogs but I'm sorry no, I don't want to say "hi" to your dogs all the time. SNORE.Dani, get over yourself and just say your "talkative " no need to show off using words like loquacious.🙄

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

“You wanna come and say hi?” to her dogs in EVERY F*CKING VIDEO!
Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way, the assumption about her not liking mexican men. Oh yes Dani, there is no tall mexican women , you are a special one :roll:, and the mexican men stereotype “oh yes I’m a mexican man and I love my boots and guns”. Bitch where! Tell me where exactly are you mexican and replicate this stupid belief. Then she adds how surprised and unexpectes it was for her to be atracted to a white guy like Parker. I’m pretry sure that she called one of her hook ups Liam Neeson because there was a resemblance to the actor, and Liam Neeson is white AF...or the other guy she was rubbing her ass against his d*ck in one of her vlogs, one time Sam visited. Yes, he looked white too.
Why can she just own up to her preferences and just say “i just prefer white guys and have never feel atrated to mexicans”. Just stop making stupid excuses like “is more like mexican guys don’t like me”. :|

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Well she did grow up in Chula Vista which is basically T.J. and although she may have been around Mexican men who love boots and guns (nothing wrong with that) she said it in a way that was derogatory. I know and have met many BEAUTIFUL mexican women who are tall and curvaceous. Dani swears her skin and bones body is sooo sexy and hard for any man to resist. A good assumption question would be "I assume you are the type to kick your friends to the curb when you get a new boyfriend. " I never see her post things with her friends anymore like what happened to that one with the very pointy chin..Hilda? And why hasn't Sam done her signature 3month visit?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:26 am
Well she did grow up in Chula Vista which is basically T.J. and although she may have been around Mexican men who love boots and guns (nothing wrong with that) she said it in a way that was derogatory. I know and have met many BEAUTIFUL mexican women who are tall and curvaceous. Dani swears her skin and bones body is sooo sexy and hard for any man to resist. A good assumption question would be "I assume you are the type to kick your friends to the curb when you get a new boyfriend. " I never see her post things with her friends anymore like what happened to that one with the very pointy chin..Hilda? And why hasn't Sam done her signature 3month visit?

She has definitely ditched all her "friends", and admittedly has a hard time making friends. What she didn't say is it's because no one can stand her personality for more than 5 minutes. Who wants to listen to someone who only talks about themselves and all their petty problems? A lot of YouTubers I watch live in Texas and Dani can't connect with any of them because she's a narcissist and there's no room for anyone else in her tiny world.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

You know what I always thought was weird? How after Dani announced her divorced, she claimed (and whined) about how she had no friends except for Sam, yet she was vlogging going out with friends every weekend lol.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

itsfuntobemean wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:42 pm
You know what I always thought was weird? How after Dani announced her divorced, she claimed (and whined) about how she had no friends except for Sam, yet she was vlogging going out with friends every weekend lol.
I think she mentioned those friends were once viewers or followers. So I guess she build those friendships out of the admiration they felt for her, and she wen’t along to feed her narcissistic needs. Even then, back in the emo vlogs times, she managed to talk about “some” frienships are not both ways, and of course she put herself on the giving part of those relationships. I remember she was ranting about some friend she considered selfish but I wouldn’t say for sure is it any of those girls, Hilda and Vero? I guess those wete their names? Anyways, she never mentioned them anymore and I always knew when the love came to Dani’s life she would dispose those friends. She seem like the type of person whom neglect feiendship when falls in love. Let’s wait until she brake up with Parker and she’ll be back again crying about how lonely and friendless she is.

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:
I think she mentioned those friends were once viewers or followers. So I guess she build those friendships out of the admiration they felt for her, and she wen’t along to feed her narcissistic needs. Even then, back in the emo vlogs times, she managed to talk about “some” frienships are not both ways, and of course she put herself on the giving part of those relationships. I remember she was ranting about some friend she considered selfish but I wouldn’t say for sure is it any of those girls, Hilda and Vero? I guess those wete their names? Anyways, she never mentioned them anymore and I always knew when the love came to Dani’s life she would dispose those friends. She seem like the type of person whom neglect feiendship when falls in love. Let’s wait until she brake up with Parker and she’ll be back again crying about how lonely and friendless she is.
I actually follow Hilda on IG and she ma t be a very smart and hard working your woman. I can see how she was attracted to Dani and her friendship but I’m pretty sure she was smart enough to see right through her once they got to know each other. I think she’s on IG as pretthilly or something like that. She’s independent and has waaaaaaaay better taste than Dani. That friendship wasn’t going to last.

For one, Dani wouldn’t keep anyone around who looks better than her. Her self esteem cannot handle it. And Hilda has great fashion sense and confidence... both threats to Dani.

How sad that the only friends you can make are people who watch your videos because they don’t really know her real self!!! It’s all a show people!!

Pobresita Danielita :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s kinda weird how she became friends with people who were her subscribers. It’s like “yeah I’m not gonna ever show my kids on YouTube or IG but I’m down to get low quality food with a couple random girls who thumb up my videos.”

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

SdAlejandra wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

For one, Dani wouldn’t keep anyone around who looks better than her. Her self esteem cannot handle it. And Hilda has great fashion sense and confidence... both threats to Dani.

Remember the vlog where she went to visit a friend who was getting her hair done at a salon, and Dani was giving her friend a backhanded compliment, but it was so obvious she was being condescending, like she couldn't take that someone looked better than her? :roll:

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

SdAlejandra wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:
I actually follow Hilda on IG and she ma t be a very smart and hard working your woman. I can see how she was attracted to Dani and her friendship but I’m pretty sure she was smart enough to see right through her once they got to know each other. I think she’s on IG as pretthilly or something like that. She’s independent and has waaaaaaaay better taste than Dani. That friendship wasn’t going to last.

How sad that the only friends you can make are people who watch your videos because they don’t really know her real self!!! It’s all a show people!!

Pobresita Danielita :(

I do remember her now, she did give me the impression she was not gonna put up with Dani’s ego, or put herself as a doormat like Sam sometimes do. I seem to recall there was a vlog about their trip to Vegas on Dani’s birthday and this girl dissapear from sight one night. It look like she wasn’t in the mood to go out, but the way Ms Horse face was acting about it was as she was offended by it. I got that vibe with the conversation and the way she was behaving with Sam and the other girl. Like mean girls all triggered because “how dare she” not making birthday girl her priority.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

I don’t know how to work Tapatalk but I’m here to impart my psychic knowledge - Jk this was talked about in one of her many nonsensical rambles before Parker had a name. He was a Match.com date fail - one of the earliest I think - who continued to pursue Daniela until she agreed to give him another go.

Unfortunately his character is as bad as hers. He’s spineless but tries to overcompensate with his crap attitude. I am honestly 90% sure he was the second date she walked out on. Cool, good start, great foundation for their future.

angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

RonnieG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RonnieG »

Justsaying2019 wrote:Well she did grow up in Chula Vista which is basically T.J. and although she may have been around Mexican men who love boots and guns (nothing wrong with that) she said it in a way that was derogatory. I know and have met many BEAUTIFUL mexican women who are tall and curvaceous. Dani swears her skin and bones body is sooo sexy and hard for any man to resist. A good assumption question would be "I assume you are the type to kick your friends to the curb when you get a new boyfriend. " I never see her post things with her friends anymore like what happened to that one with the very pointy chin..Hilda? And why hasn't Sam done her signature 3month visit?
Macho men didn't like her because she's so independent?! ImageImage

Maybe their bank accounts weren't so appealing.. that's why she's not attracted to Mexican men she met in her area

Or maybe they remind her of her parents?!

And then.. she loves Dallas?! Wasn't it her whining in previous vlogs about how she has no friends and she hated it there and she wishes she could leave but then the kids wouldn't be able to see their father?!!

Oh and Sam isn't gonna skip her visit, she's going tomorrow morning Image

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yes, she definitely said in the past that she could not leave Texas based on their divorce agreement, so she's lying about that. And secondly, Josie888, go ahead and unsubscribe. It doesn't mean you can't watch a video that may interest you (though most of them don't interest me). At least she won't get the gift of your subscription. I'm going to try to find Hilda's page on IG. Dani just can't seem to keep friends.... Remember that Vegas trip she took with the girls and she was wearing that metallic silver mini dress that made her look so incredibly desperate and whorish? OMG. Now you know every girl who went with her was thinking the exact same thing.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Dani post-divorce: "I dont need no man, I'm an independent woman. Men can't handle me, I take care of myself"

Dani in latest video: "Being codependent with your boyfriend is a-okay and totally normal" *goes on 10 min rant about a self help book*

Hahaha. Little miss walking contradiction strikes again.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:58 pm
Yes, she definitely said in the past that she could not leave Texas based on their divorce agreement, so she's lying about that. And secondly, Josie888, go ahead and unsubscribe. It doesn't mean you can't watch a video that may interest you (though most of them don't interest me). At least she won't get the gift of your subscription. I'm going to try to find Hilda's page on IG. Dani just can't seem to keep friends.... Remember that Vegas trip she took with the girls and she was wearing that metallic silver mini dress that made her look so incredibly desperate and whorish? OMG. Now you know every girl who went with her was thinking the exact same thing.
I re-watched that Vegas vlog and yes, she looked desperate AF. They went out to eat and she was all flirty with the waiter, it was almost embarrasing to watch. Grabbing him and giggling like a teenager.
I had some spare time and went check on Hilda’s IG, and there was not one post of that trip...little odd isn’t it? And in the vlog Dani said two things while Hilda stayed in the room (or left Vegas?) and the the rest of the group were drunk and acting stupid. She first said something about testing loyalty during the trip. Then she was “joking” about someone “volunteering” to be her friends because sam and vero weren’t looking for her best interest, and snarkly added how “in comparisson” they actually did...passive aggressive much, Daniela?

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:57 pm
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:58 pm
I re-watched that Vegas vlog and yes, she looked desperate AF. They went out to eat and she was all flirty with the waiter, it was almost embarrasing to watch. Grabbing him and giggling like a teenager.
I had some spare time and went check on Hilda’s IG, and there was not one post of that trip...little odd isn’t it? And in the vlog Dani said two things while Hilda stayed in the room (or left Vegas?) and the the rest of the group were drunk and acting stupid. She first said something about testing loyalty during the trip. Then she was “joking” about someone “volunteering” to be her friends because sam and vero weren’t looking for her best interest, and snarkly added how “in comparisson” they actually did...passive aggressive much, Daniela?
I remember that video and it was uncomfortable to watch. I think it might have been the first one that made me look at her in a different light. She was constantly going on about how she was independent, not looking for a man and wasn't desperate or pathetic but then her behavior was so....desperate and pathetic. And childish. Yeah, her "joking" about loyalty and that weird dance Sam was doing while Vero laughed along was very high school-ish mean girlish. I don't know if it was that trip or another outing when she was talking to Sam and Hilda tried to get her attention and she rudely shut her down :? . No wonder they're no longer "friends".

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

I’ve never posted in this thread before...but I’m dying to write this. I used to watch her videos religiously 3-4 years ago but I CANNOT stand her at all anymore. Every once in awhile i will check back to see what her content has been like and it gets worse and worse.

I have never seen someone love talking about themselves as much as she does. I stopped watching the assumptions video shortly in bc it was clear, it was calculated excuses to keep talking about and complimenting herself or using bait to receive more compliments. Anyone who is fan of her or watches her hour long vlogs must have No life to care that much to listen to her talk about herself nonstop. It’s honestly pathetic.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Yes, whatever happened to Hilda? I don't think she is shown again after Vegas...it's sad that her friends are ones that were her followers on YouTube...why doesn't she give details on how /when she met Parker? She discloses everything else...well, they are still in the 'honeymoon'phase-she laughs hysterically at EVERYTHING he says even when it's not funny. 🙄

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does she even hangout with Vero anymore? I’m trying to remember who was in her circle of friends but the only ones who’s names I remember are Vero and Hilda. And obviously annoying af Sam.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”