SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

Oh please! Why have 2 (not just 1) wedding bands if you’re not married? Why does she feel the need to lie or even post a picture with her finger if she has to lie for some stupid reason? She makes people hate her. I can’t stand her instagram rambles. Like she’s fucking Oprah or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 am
Oh please! Why have 2 (not just 1) wedding bands if you’re not married? Why does she feel the need to lie or even post a picture with her finger if she has to lie for some stupid reason? She makes people hate her. I can’t stand her instagram rambles. Like she’s fucking Oprah or something.

I think she just lies because she feels as if it gives her more attention from her pandas :roll: :roll:

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Here it is:
Screenshot_20191021-133317_Gallery.jpg
Is Parker from AR? Maybe they tied the knot quick and dirty with Parker's family in attendance? Doubtful she'd invite her own parents/family to their wedding anyway...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

This thirsty bitch needs to stop. Unless its another friggen initial thing, thats totally a wedding band

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

jMC125 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:44 pm
This thirsty bitch needs to stop. Unless its another friggen initial thing, thats totally a wedding band
Leave it to Overly Dramatic Dani as Per Yoosh (new thread name?) She intentionally puts a "fake" wedding ring on her finger, displays it all over social media, denies it's a wedding ring, and she can't figure out why she's losing subs every day and people dislike her fake personality? REALLY? She can't figure THAT out?? Wow.

Parker, if I recall, was born in Louisiana. Dani is finally making a trip (after 5 years of friendship) to NY to see her little troll, Sam. I assume it's before her dramatic "surgery". She's probably trying to find a way to cancel the trip. It's funny to watch Sam also ignore all the positive comments she gets on her IG page, yet one little comment about Dani that's not even remotely negative, and she swoops in like a protective little lesbian to defend her idol. Eww. Disgusting.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has annoying Dani forgotten she about her awful Karen haircut?? Lol

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:07 pm

So.... it's better she has 5-6 year old make up listed for sale?

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

watching4fun00 wrote:
alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:07 pm

So.... it's better she has 5-6 year old make up listed for sale?
I recently looked at her Poshmark and all the makeup she has posted has been sold. But I’m sure she did not buy all of it herself lol some of it is most likely PR.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

She's such a passive aggressive bitch.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

i_just_cant wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:13 am
She simply cannot stay away from the negativity....

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 pm
i_just_cant wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:13 am
She simply cannot stay away from the negativity....
Yeah she made this grand statement about staying away but is still poting on IG and it's STILL to complain.... Like make up your mind. She just doesn't want to do the "work" part aka making videos.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Shes selling a bunch of stuff. How many pairs of ugle tory burch shoes did she need. I bet it hasnt even mase a dent in her shopaholic closet.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

jMC125 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:07 am
Shes selling a bunch of stuff. How many pairs of ugle tory burch shoes did she need. I bet it hasnt even mase a dent in her shopaholic closet.
She even gets rid of stuff that still has tags on it! And she does this on a MONTHLY basis! She shops WAY too much, and thinks that if she's wearing things currently in style, it looks good on her. The thing is, skinny pants don't really look good on anyone. She needs to buy more quality, timeless articles of clothing. She thinks quantity is more important.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:24 am
jMC125 wrote:
She even gets rid of stuff that still has tags on it! And she does this on a MONTHLY basis! She shops WAY too much, and thinks that if she's wearing things currently in style, it looks good on her. The thing is, skinny pants don't really look good on anyone. She needs to buy more quality, timeless articles of clothing. She thinks quantity is more important.
She just needs to stop buying shit altogether. I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton", but also because the monthly empties of XXL bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner is probably more than what an entire hair salon goes through in a month. Such a wasteful individual.

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

SPF5000 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:26 am
I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton"
Wait, how does she say cotton?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I agree about cotton

Its like caw-in

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

jMC125 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 am
I agree about cotton

Its like caw-in
justawful wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:21 am
SPF5000 wrote:
I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton"
Wait, how does she say cotton?
Exactly, it's like the "t" has been turned into another half-unpronounced letter. I can't think of another language that one might speak that would excuse her from saying it like that, in case English isn't her first language.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

SPF5000 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
jMC125 wrote:
She just needs to stop buying shit altogether. I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton", but also because the monthly empties of XXL bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner is probably more than what an entire hair salon goes through in a month. Such a wasteful individual.
I thought I was the only one who noticed how many products she goes through in such a short amount of time. I shower daily and I'm a product junkie but I can't go through several bottles of shampoo , body wash and lotion in such a short amount of time....she must spend all day putting lotion on over and over again? Who knows...Her latest pics on Facebook is a laugh...for someone on a break she sure has to remind her Pandas to miss her. Also, her poses are so strange, in one picture, her leg looks bent and broken and in another it looks like she is kneeing Parking while her hand is on her crotch...those gums though :rofl:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:22 pm
SPF5000 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
jMC125 wrote:
I thought I was the only one who noticed how many products she goes through in such a short amount of time. I shower daily and I'm a product junkie but I can't go through several bottles of shampoo , body wash and lotion in such a short amount of time....she must spend all day putting lotion on over and over again? Who knows...Her latest pics on Facebook is a laugh...for someone on a break she sure has to remind her Pandas to miss her. Also, her poses are so strange, in one picture, her leg looks bent and broken and in another it looks like she is kneeing Parking while her hand is on her crotch...those gums though :rofl:
I say that to myself every time I look at her pictures....I wonder how much she preps for her "signature leg turn". Hahaha!!

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”