Page 39 of 40

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 am
by jMC125
The sign with their names over the bed and the 4 framed photos is psychotic.

Very juvenile to me. And as per usssh they are all basically the same pose.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 pm
by GreatOdds88
She's not able to police her instagram comments on her 4 day trip to the homeland. Someone wrote " New year, same annoying Dani."

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm
by RonnieG
GreatOdds88 wrote:She's not able to police her instagram comments on her 4 day trip to the homeland. Someone wrote " New year, same annoying Dani."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 pm
by alwaysspillingtea
I just looked and now there are at least 2 people trashing her!! Haha

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:25 pm
by alwaysspillingtea
Oh gosh Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 am
by GreatOdds88
Oh snap! Yeah, why DOESN'T she ever take her kids anywhere?? When she wanted us to join her pity party, she would make comments like "I haven't been on a vacation for 8 years", or "I haven't celebrated my birthday for 10 years." As if she were held captive in her own home. I'm still thinking David was in a cult like Jehovah Witness.....where celebrating anything was forbidden. Why would he never take a vacation? Dani wouldn't be able to handle 2 kids by herself anyway. Baby leashes are frowned upon in pubic.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:04 am
by alwaysspillingtea
Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 am
by SdAlejandra
itsfuntobemean wrote:Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see her saying things like: “I’m so blessed Parker understands that being on my computer/phone even when we’re on vacation is part of my job.”

Actually, that is really sad. Even when enjoying such a beautiful paradise like Cancun she’s worrying about sweeping comments under the rug.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm
by alwaysspillingtea
I’m wondering if she’s going to bitch on a vlog about being bullied on IG. I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims people were saying “mean things” about her kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 am
by GreatOdds88
SdAlejandra wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see her saying things like: “I’m so blessed Parker understands that being on my computer/phone even when we’re on vacation is part of my job.”

Actually, that is really sad. Even when enjoying such a beautiful paradise like Cancun she’s worrying about sweeping comments under the rug.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. She calls it "working", making it seem like she's such a hard worker, slaving away day after day....blah, blah, blah. It's not WORK, Dani. It's just you being obsessed with your image, and trying to give all your ex-inlaws and future inlaws the illusion that you're so well liked by the world, when in fact.....you aren't.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm
by alwaysspillingtea
Her hair looks terrible.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 am
by GreatOdds88
She desperate for ANYTHING to like her.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:52 am
by GreatOdds88
On her FB page, the "humble" Dani poses in a bikini and refers to Parker as the "best Instagram husband." Why is she referring to him as her husband? They've been dating for only 6 months. Get over yourself, Dani.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:01 am
by alwaysspillingtea
I just looked at Dani’s IG story and I saw this. I’m assuming the little blonde kid is Parker’s child? I have no kids and I’ve never been married but I have a feeling I wouldn’t like it if my child was crawling around in a bed with my ex husbands NEW girlfriend.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:24 am
by Ambivalent_1
That's not her in the bed and that isn't Parker's kid. I forgot what that post was about but it had something to do with kids waking you up or some "mom" complaint.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 am
by GreatOdds88
Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 am
by hnelson1443
GreatOdds88 wrote:Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".
I was looking at her channel and thinking the same thing this morning. She used to be better about this back when she was still married. She cared way more, which I think is good for her not only monetarily but her happiness as well. Putting all her energy into this relationship is going to bite her in the butt. She'll lose both Parker and her following at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:18 am
by GreatOdds88
"I only have concealer on mah face, no foundation".....then adds 5 layers of powder.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 pm
by i_just_cant
It irritates me to no end when people who have one abnormal pap smear make it into a hugggeeeee deal. Dani spent half her GRWM talking about it and even included it in an Instagram post. I understand being nervous if you're uninformed, but she's gonna milk this like crazy. You know she's gonna talk about her colposcopy as if it was some huuugggge surgical procedure.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 pm
by Ccc123000
^well this is the same person calling her iron infusions "chemo." And even videoed the whole experience to gain sympathy and views. :roll: She really is an attention-seeker!

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
by alwaysspillingtea
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
by i_just_cant
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:48 pm
by GossipGirl991
Took this from a IG story the other day.. I had been wondering how she looked without all the filters she uses on IG. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:05 am
by GreatOdds88
Whoa, I didn't realize how much filters change pictures. I don't parade myself around social media like she does. Crow's feet, crepey undereyes. Pretty normal stuff, yet she's obsessed with hiding it to appear perfect. Oh, and Dani....your thinking that "everyone gets sick around the holidays" is false and incorrect. Only people who are stressed out, have fights with their families or have unpleasant experiences "get sick" around the holidays. The "illness" happens once things go back to being normal and peaceful. Obviously her brother and father don't get along, and being together in one house was stressful for them. And of course, by Dani getting sick shows she has issues with her parents and brother that she needs to work on, and she needs to work on dealing with stress.

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
by rva1
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!